Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-09-2020, 06:02 PM
Master
So let me get this straight... You saw someone who was cold towards you, you felt awkward and tried to hide your feelings and now you think he was your Twin Flame.
Why is that?
Old 09-09-2020, 06:22 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
So let me get this straight... You saw someone who was cold towards you, you felt awkward and tried to hide your feelings and now you think he was your Twin Flame.
Why is that?
yeah, maybe it is stupid after all
Old 09-09-2020, 07:19 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostTown
yeah, maybe it is stupid after all
I wouldn't call it that per say, but that line of thinking will get you hurt.
Tons of people do the same thing, you see it here all the time: someone meets someone, there is nothing, the other often is cold or doesn't even notice them, yet they think that person is their TF.
Buggered if I know why, I think it's looking for something on the outside to fill a void?
And I think we have all been there at some point in life, just that we hadn't heard of TFs yet so we didn't call it that.

But the encounter with a TF is entirely different. I've described lord knows how many times here, but most aren't interested, they're too fixated on that perceived TF.
But if you meet your TF, words cannot begin to describe it. It's off this world intense and beautiful.

In any case, don't latch on. A shame to allow yourself to be hurting over someone who wasn't even interested.
Save your heart, energy, and love for someone who gives you the same.
Old 09-09-2020, 07:21 PM
Seeker

that's a good point of view. So TF are never cold like that or at least not indifferent?
Old 09-09-2020, 08:38 PM
Master
Quote:
that's a good point of view. So TF are never cold like that or at least not indifferent?
No. Instant recognition on a level that is off the charts. And with that the incredible desire to be together, to talk, to connect, to touch, to drink in the energy of the other that you know so well on a very deep level but have not tasted yet this life.
So much recognition, similarities without being like clones. There can even be similarities in physical ailments. It's just an amazing thing. Finding out they are like XYZ and every time thinking -and saying- Wot? I got that too!!!
Time seems to stand still in a way you've never experienced. It all just clicks, and feels like having found the one that is you. Your other half. Home. Belonging.
All that isn't to say it'll work out because it can be so overwhelmingly intense that it can scare someone off.
To me it felt like meeting someone I had never ever met before and knowing them inside out while at the same time not knowing them at all yet because we'd only just met.
Like starting a relationship 10 years in and having to work your way back to the beginning, hihi. After all, you don't know what their house looks like, you have never met their mates, or children if they got them etc etc.
So it's knowing them on a high/deep level as they are you -and yet not- but on a more mundane level you know nothing of them yet.
Really kind of weird and beautiful at the same time.
Old 09-09-2020, 09:02 PM
Seeker

Quote:
No. Instant recognition on a level that is off the charts. And with that the incredible desire to be together, to talk, to connect, to touch, to drink in the energy of the other that you know so well on a very deep level but have not tasted yet this life.
So much recognition, similarities without being like clones. There can even be similarities in physical ailments. It's just an amazing thing. Finding out they are like XYZ and every time thinking -and saying- Wot? I got that too!!!
Time seems to stand still in a way you've never experienced. It all just clicks, and feels like having found the one that is you. Your other half. Home. Belonging.
All that isn't to say it'll work out because it can be so overwhelmingly intense that it can scare someone off.
To me it felt like meeting someone I had never ever met before and knowing them inside out while at the same time not knowing them at all yet because we'd only just met.
Like starting a relationship 10 years in and having to work your way back to the beginning, hihi. After all, you don't know what their house looks like, you have never met their mates, or children if they got them etc etc.
So it's knowing them on a high/deep level as they are you -and yet not- but on a more mundane level you know nothing of them yet.
Really kind of weird and beautiful at the same time.
wow, that must be very rare. So it actually comes from both parts, the instant recognition.
Old 09-09-2020, 09:19 PM
Master
Quote:
wow, that must be very rare. So it actually comes from both parts, the instant recognition.
Yes, it is very rare, doesn't happen nearly as often as many think. And yes, that instant connection and recognition is felt by both.
That's why it's not really possible to be TFs when one is aloof or doesn't even notice you.
Old 09-09-2020, 09:29 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Yes, it is very rare, doesn't happen nearly as often as many think. And yes, that instant connection and recognition is felt by both.
That's why it's not really possible to be TFs when one is aloof or doesn't even notice you.

well, if it wasn't rare it wouldn't be special.
Yes, I'm understanding more. It's good, I didn't want to feel I had a tf I was never going to see again, maybe I'll never experience that or maybe yes, but who knows. So yeah, he would have recognized me too, but he didn't, he didn't even care. I daydream a lot, but I'll get over him
Old 09-09-2020, 09:56 PM
Master
Quote:
well, if it wasn't rare it wouldn't be special.
Yes, I'm understanding more. It's good, I didn't want to feel I had a tf I was never going to see again, maybe I'll never experience that or maybe yes, but who knows. So yeah, he would have recognized me too, but he didn't, he didn't even care. I daydream a lot, but I'll get over him
I hope you will! A shame to be hurting over someone if there wasn't a mutual thing.
You will find someone at some point, whether TF or a really great SM connection.
Take care of yourself!
Old 09-09-2020, 09:58 PM
Seeker

Quote:
I hope you will! A shame to be hurting over someone if there wasn't a mutual thing.
You will find someone at some point, whether TF or a really great SM connection.
Take care of yourself!
thanks, you too