Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-11-2020, 05:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Well I agree with Penrose in some ways and not in others. ---ex his infinity ideas are ok and some what as Fuller views ultra-micro infinite subdivision of finite Universe---- I just watched 2nd half of the video link I posted previously.

And to be clear he is clear Penrose doesnt know what consciousness is or correctly defined or even how to correctly define what'understanding' is, however, he feels most comfortable talking about the word 'understanding' which can only occur via our awareness.

Simply put by Fuller twoness > awareness > consciousness and some biologics gain greater or lesser degrees of access to Metaphysical-1, intellect

Spirit-1 {intellect },................................ i { ego to whatever degree }
---conceptual line-of-demarcation---------------------------

Spirit-2 { Fermions and bosons }....quantised occupied space is discrete reality we observe
Spirit-3 { Gravity }................................non-quantiesd occupied S
pace is a continuum as Dark Energy
Spirit-4 { Dark energy }........................non-quantised occupied

Space ( )( ) ---not time-- is a continuum asGravity and Dark Energyi.e. their both the differrent geometries of the same spiral loop the goes on to define a torus.

Time /\/\/ is resultant sine-wave pattern of the PINGs! from the inversions-outversions incoming||outgoing at peak of Gravitational and Dark Energy geodesic curvature towards inside center of tube.

His conformal Cyclic Universe I like, but he is much more comfort using the word infinity with photons { EMR } than I am. I see them as finite occupied space quanta.

If youve not seen his other video on it, he shows info evidence from past eon of our Universe, existent in background micro-radiation.

Thanks for your explanations, I'll take a look at the video and see if I make anything of it.

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge