Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-01-2023, 03:14 PM
Master
Question I’ve got a plan? Work and reincarnation..karma

Most certain death facing me- I know my average day by my typical day that I have already- I know I will look for work, some where in America- lumberjack seems to come up quite often, although I’d rather be associated with planting trees than cultivating them… maybe a responsible resourced employer,that plants as well as chops…

Or working in the steel factory-

Being close to the furnace- I die in the fire a few times so it makes sense if I were to have an accident it would still be in the pits of the furnace??

Maybe electric car batteries? It would be wonderful to be working for something that contributes to economy in a eco friendly way? Less co2, carbon emissions??

—— I probably find my self down the local pub on weeknights- whiskey and something to warm me up- maybe shots to frighten my self with- give me hairs on my chest??

———

Weekend I probably wouldn’t fish or mountain climb.. I did my fair share in this life walking local mountains tops and sea cliffs..

Been to many beaches at least 40.. so in another life I probably be a fisherman… the open sea, drowning? All with the sincerity of responsible sourcing.. maybe mating fish and putting them in the sea??

I’m wondering what I can do with my karma- to work responsibly??? But hard labour and society is growing so maybe technology would be a good place to start- but then again I’d have to call in my Chinese body..

I want to continue to travel.. not start again.. do the rest of the Middle East in the army maybe? But killing and getting away with it seems like I’m racking up more karma???

——-

I wouldn’t be able to see the future for a long time yet but when I do I’ll probably be doing gambling…

And I probably wouldn’t be able to teleport or have any use for that yet.. but I figured I’d sell gold in remote places, dark alley ways and make someone rich..

Better than stealing from banks??? Huh

——-

I’m not to interested in relationships? I’ll find what I can but I know I’ll be an orphan again.

I guess I like it that way…

I wouldn’t experience a time continuum for a long time but the lottery would be my first advantage???

Sharing my wealth throughout my reincarnations is something I want to acquire: so making some business friends and associates? Finance and banking? I hope to attract them with money or some other services? Maybe when I can teleport it would work more to my advantage???

——-

What work do you think you’ll do in your reincarnation or present life?? Do you have a plan?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 29-01-2023, 07:22 PM
Master
My true life path is a quarterback. Or nhl ice hockey player.. I think it will take some many life’s before I reincarnate to pro..

The right surroundings,etc

Maybe I’ll reincarnate to America making it easier- uk is pretty sparse for ice hockey although we have the elite league ..

Until then it’s my passion.. I don’t enjoy watching as bad as I want to play.. I even tried the PlayStation and it wasn’t my cup of tea…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 29-01-2023, 11:17 PM
Master
I'd like to be a teacher and educate government law and order, love and unity, sustainability and caring for our earth.

utopiandreamchild