Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Loving Tributes & Remembrance

Old 12-12-2022, 10:53 PM
Master
I've got sad news mediums is passed away this year

I will not see any names but I know a lot of mediums has passed away this year
Quite a few of my church as passed away so far there has been three mediums has passed away I'm off my church I will not say their names because of their families
I heard one medium friend passed away yesterday but I will have to say their name of the heroes shape after he or she because it's personal to the family I just hope they have had a peaceful transition to spiritual world because if but a lot of Springwell for to the ones who want their family is that ok and is mediums have give off to me in a past that my loved ones is ok now an about me to meet somebody in my life because it will happen eventually and it will happen
But I know the afterlife because I've seen it out of body experience but I hope any medium is passed away and it's search for The Peaceful transition and be so high in a vans the high up in the balance so they can climb higher and higher so next life will have a stronger and better life because I want to be high up in the balance because I'm a good person I hope I am because I was
A lot of good data people to charity I know allowed at the funeral home I am I helped the lads at a funeral home and I like doing it because I know in the future get me a job in a funeral home because I know the future there is no health service service especially ok because everything in the UK is turning into poverty
Because spirit is pushing me it is for reason I suppose it is pushing them men for a reason to give me a life in life to prove I can do it
Mediums push but mediums put as well reason to do things I was pushed in the church for a reason I was supposed to my amazing and my friend as well I was pushed there as well for a reason so basically is mediums to have one medium the claim the venoms when they pass but open fair I need a bit of help for my spiritual guides my mum is my guide guide I hope this makes sense

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 13-12-2022, 01:14 PM
Dude111

Yes very sad..... Alot have died this year and many more will in 2023
Old 14-12-2022, 06:15 AM
crystaladdict99

Yes, it's so sad :(