Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 24-09-2022, 09:52 AM
Master
Mother Nature

I used that title as I reckon nature provides above and beyond and yet some find ways of being critical of it.

I posed a question on another thread which I have put here to see if anyone can enlighten me a bit.it relates to a friend I often argue with.

"During our conversations, he often states that mass starvations occurred due to nature, they just happen anyway. I on the other hand think nature provides in abundance and any mass starvation of humans or animals occur due to other human interference , so can anyone find examples of mass starvation that have no human interference connected to them? maybe sometimes when some pitfall has happened but I cannot find an example of nature failing in the way he is trying to suggest.

If those multitude of penguins in the inhospitable wastes of the polar regions can march thousands of miles to feed themselves and their offspring, then what to say of humans in much better regions?"
Old 24-09-2022, 10:15 AM
I think the natural droughts of vast areas in Africa hurt or kill 1000s upon thousands.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-09-2022, 12:04 PM
Master
I woner in the past if they had more freedom to travel so that they could find water sources as animal herds do,has their movement been curtailed and certain habitats gone?
Old 24-09-2022, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podshell
I wonder in the past if they had more freedom to travel so that they could find water sources as animal herds do,
has their movement been curtailed and certain habitats gone?
I know what you mean.
That's why I actually said vast areas. Man, it would
be hard starving, no water, a family, a baby (always seems to be a baby!),
cracked, hot earth to go where?
Where you think there might be water. Where's the shade!
Very sad situation to be born into!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-09-2022, 02:59 PM
Master
Maybe many have been pushed into those situations due to say habitat destruction? I reckon people would normally cluster round lakes,seas and along rivers also nomadic tribes who would have followed herds for food and liquid,perhaps that has been disrupted now.Why do we not see mass starvation of penguins in the most inhospitable places,unless some pitfall occurs.Even with our overfishing many seem to cope well
Old 04-01-2023, 06:43 AM
Master

How strange that I just came across this thread and I had posted something very relevant on another topic with you POD ..
It was about how as humans we mostly don't "get it"... Survival I mean , and how mother nature needs no intervention from man in order to survive, neither do animals in the wild ... It's just "man" that is gormless and has no clue ....!!!
Old 06-01-2023, 09:57 AM
Administrator
I would have to agree with that Angel. man is the scurge of the earth what they cant have they take.

Namaste
Old 08-01-2023, 11:07 AM
Seeker

Imagine how beautiful our planet would be if there were no such thing as greed.
Old 09-01-2023, 08:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just love
Imagine how beautiful our planet would be if there were no such thing as greed.
Exactly....
Old 10-01-2023, 08:23 PM
Administrator
Im sorry to say that where money is concerned there will always be Greed

Namaste