Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 16-05-2022, 01:31 PM
Master
Cryolite powerhouse!

Cryolite works on the nervous system and brain, among other things that is as it does much more of course.
But I thought, let's put that on my neck, close to the brainstem, maybe it will help me. My vertigo & tinnitus was bad and that's because of neck injury and also Traumatic Brain Injury from 2 accidents.
Well...
I will NOT do that again! Holy cow!!! Within a minute I got so dizzy it was insane. I tried to leave it on for a few minutes, hoping it'd pass. It didn't. I removed it asap.
Boy is this a strong crystal!!
It looks pretty meaningless, white and that's it. If you don't remember it's cryolite -a rare crystal from Greenland, the mine has closed some years ago- you could easily mistake it with any white stone you find outdoors.
But damn, it IS powerful for sure! Has a very high Light frequency.
I've had it for years, never worked with it much, basically only bought it so i wouldn't miss out as the mine had already closed.
I may hold it and work with it now :)
Old 22-08-2022, 12:48 AM
Newbie ;)

Cryolite one of the strongest crystals on planet earth

So in the crystal community the most powerful and strongest crystals, in the world are barely known by the crystal community (most) due to them being rare minerals, that aren't spiritualised with meaning and due to sometimes the price. If we think about it, there is only a certain amount of crystal in the crystal community but as you know it there is over 5500 crystal in the world.
Cryolite is one of the most powerful crystal in earth, how do I know because of its sheer energy, it will literally make your body vibrate with intense light, its insanely powerful, for does who are sensitive won't be able to hold for long.

Phenakite, Rhodizite, Zincite, Cryolite, Herderite, all this crystal are also very powerful Phenakite matching in the power of cryolite, as it will blow your head of haha. Rhodizite, enhances the energy of other crystals and are like fireballs in your hands, while, zincite will blow up your kundalini so please be careful with this one.
You might start to realize that the most powerful crystals are actually not very well known.
Herderite, has a strong energy too.
This are the type of crystal that will most likely cause you to experience a shock of energy due to their very very high vibration especially cryolite and Phenakite.
Other very powerful crystals could be minerals such as Amicite (Very very hard to get, so if you get one, you have a fortune) super powerful energy, and wardite extremely cleansing, it cleanses all your bodies not really powerful but the most cleansing.
There is so little information we know of crystal due to sticking to only a small portion of well known crystal such as amethyst, amazonite (which is nice) pyrite, etc, which are nice in energy, but we haven't really experience dozens of other crystals.
And cryolite, my sir is one of the strongest crystals out there, so that's the reason why you felt such as power. If you are on your spiritual work.
You could buy Phenakite, Rhodizite, this two have a strong punch, Phenakite being the strongest third eye activator in the world. Rhodizite, enhances the energy even more of the crystal you have at hand.
If you want to share more experiences or, need advice you can talk to me about it. At the end of the day, crystals are an expression of god, through a frozen crystalized manner, or certain form of truth, they are here to heal, through body, mind and soul.
All love.
Old 22-08-2022, 08:15 AM
Guide

I also suffer from tinnitus and apparently both Azurite and Cavansite seem to help with tinnitus. I have used Azurite and indeed it seemed to be less of a problem.
I do not know Cryolite but I have other high energy crystals and I get often overwhelmed and burned out from using them. Nowadays I prefer "gentler" crystals, moodlifters especially, that I can wear for a longer time. Also because I wear them as pendants. But I keep for sure interested in them.

Edit: I ordered a Cryolite crystal from Greenland. :P
I'm curious to feel it's energy.
Old 22-08-2022, 09:21 AM
Master
Oh wow! Curious how you are going to fare with it!
Funny thing is that when I hold it, I don't feel all that much -which isn't unusual for me with a crystal I've had for a while- but when I put it on my neck... hihi.
Re-reading this reminds me to get it downstairs again. Not to put on my neck again, no way, but to have it near :)
Old 22-08-2022, 11:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityxLove
Phenakite, Rhodizite, Zincite, Cryolite, Herderite, all this crystal are also very powerful Phenakite matching in the power of cryolite, as it will blow your head of haha. Rhodizite, enhances the energy of other crystals and are like fireballs in your hands, while, zincite will blow up your kundalini so please be careful with this one.
I only have high vibrational crystals, I'm not that easily blown away

Rhodizite, I got those somewhere... Bought them as they were supposed to be so powerful, didn't get anything from them. I stored them in the bags as they're so small so I don't lose them.
And... I don't know where I put them

I don't think there's such a thing as 'most powerful in the world'. New higher vibrational crystals are given to us by Mother Earth all the time, and we (many of us at least) are now ready for those since we also go up in vibration ourselves.
What used to blow people away may not do that anymore as we can now handle those energies due to our own higher energy.
It's not a static situation.

Plus, what blows one away is easy to handle for another. All depends on what you need -what it triggers- and how high your vibration is.
Old 14-09-2022, 08:17 AM
Guide

I got it yesterday. It sure just looks like white "ordinary" Quartz indeed. Haven't started working with it yet. Made it into a pendant and the glue still has to dry out.
Old 14-09-2022, 09:48 AM
Master
Very ordinary indeed. I have a white rough stone, picked it up somewhere years ago, I think abroad. I have to be very careful to not take that upstairs as I then won't know which one is cryolite and which the normal stone.
One can argue that normal stones also have energy, but I don't want to lose track of my cryolite :p

In any case, curious what you'll get from it once you wear it! Might give a gentler effect than putting it over the brainstem like I did, haha. I will never do that again with cryolite!
Enjoy the discovery :)
Old 17-09-2022, 09:54 AM
Guide

I can imagine forgetting about the name of the crystal, forgetting about it and when finding it again thinking it's just some type of white Quartz. It sure could happen to me. Some time ago I bought some grey crystals and I totally can't remember what they are.

I only wore the Cryolite pendant for a short while (still very much into Pearl) but I got almost the same energy sensation as Tibetan Black Quartz. A very open, quite and zen feeling but I only used it at the solar plexus, not the head.
Old 17-09-2022, 10:23 AM
Master
Interesting!
I can't remember what I felt with Sichuan quartz, but apparently it works on the nervous system, among other things as LP mentions a whole lot more.
Cryolite also works on this so maybe there is a similarity. But then, cryolite does a lot more too.
I will have to sit with it more often, with the Sichuan quartz as well. If I choose to work with cryolite again I won't use it anywhere near the head either, hihi. Solar Plexus seems a better choice!

Tibetan Diamonds (aka Sichuan, aka Tibetan black quartz) are primarily used for healing and repair of the nervous system including the myelin sheath, the brain and the nerve ganglia that generate the electromagnetic energies of the chakras.