Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 29-06-2022, 11:37 AM
Newbie ;)

The State Of The World

I am very confused spiritually. The world seems to be in bad shape. A virus. World Famine. Division. I will stay away from politics.

I got into the Law of attraction and learned our minds create everything. Did I create this.
Did we create this. Does god hate me. Or hate us all. *deleted*
Can some of you help me understand? Thank you.
Old 29-06-2022, 03:28 PM
Hi and welcome here.
You will find Forum Rules under FAQ - best to read our Rules, we may be different than other forums you've known.
Keep in mind we're a Family Friendly forum...and aware of young people searching online and reading here. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-06-2022, 05:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetaphysicsApprentice
I am very confused spiritually. ... Did I create this. ...[/color]
Can some of you help me understand? Thank you.
Firstly, it may seem impossible to you, but there are people who honestly see the present differently (I'm not saying that I am one of them). Look at the polls ... And those aren't the richest 1%.

Secondly, think in terms of school and schooling. There are first-graders, second-graders, ... seniors, students who graduate. There are faster learners, and slower learners. There are people who focus on curricular activities, and people who focus on extra-curricular activities. Some of the students are more successful and happier than others. To be in the former or later category is usually up to you: understand that you're enrolled in an education program, and act accordingly.

Start asking yourself meaningful questions like: why am I here? what am I here to do now?, and look for answers. My recommendation is to look inwards, because the appropriate answers for you can be found only there.

Don't succumb to feelings and thoughts of victimhood! Good luck!
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 30-06-2022, 07:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
[...] Does god hate me. Or hate us all. [...]
MetaphysicsApprentice,

I am with you that, IF indeed we do create our own reality, then something has gone wrong with how that is actually, really, truly, Cosmically-Spiritually supposed to work.

The concepts that the various 'teachers' of the Law of Attraction have brought forward are not so much wrong or false, as totally incomplete enough to be misleading. For myself, I've come to the conclusion that I need to use my own 'higher discernment' or Intuition, to decide what parts of what 'teachings and teachers' I am going to trust and accept and adopt for my own practices.

For me, the only thing that is *absolute* (if I may use that term, which I do not use that term lightly), is that GOD, that is the Creator of this universe God, does NOT hate me or you or any other person of Earth. Right now, that is the ONLY thing that I will go to my death believing and defending.
Old 30-06-2022, 08:20 AM
Master
It is very simple, if we as a race, society like to progress to the next level, we have to deal with what is hidden, suppressed. And there is much that has been suppressed in the past.

Wait until the real evil acts or processes come to light.
For all those who are able to process and transmute energies, get started.
Old 06-07-2022, 11:22 AM
Ascender

First things first, the past couple of years have been chaotic for sure, but they certainly aren’t unprecedented. We have had pandemics before, we have had famines before, we have had political instability before, and we have had wars before. Now really isn’t any better or worse than any time before.

But there are still plenty of good things going on around the world.

And secondly, God doesn’t hate us at all. God is always sending us love and blessings, but it’s our own fearful thoughts and angers, which create all of the negative events in the world, particularly if they affect the whole planet. It’s a mass consciousness thing.

God has empowered us by the laws of the Universe, and we use those to create our realities according to our own consciousness. Unfortunately, most people in the world create automatically through fear, cynicism, irony, and complaining, and this is why we have things like the supposed cost of living ‘crisis’ at the moment.

Wars erupt in areas where there is a lot of anger and fear among the people. Famines and droughts occur when there is a lot of scarcity consciousness. Political instability comes when there is a lot of anger and division among the people of a particular country. It’s all about the energies which are collectively sending out.

(I haven’t really been paying much attention to it, and as a result, haven’t been placing much attention on it either. It isn’t really affecting my life).

What we need is a major attitudinal shift to what ‘real life’ is actually like, because in doing that, we will attract a very different reality for ourselves.
Old 10-07-2022, 07:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
(I haven’t really been paying much attention to it, and as a result, haven’t been placing much attention on it either. It isn’t really affecting my life).

What we need is a major attitudinal shift to what ‘real life’ is actually like, because in doing that, we will attract a very different reality for ourselves.
Sir Neil, when you say, "What we need is a major attitudinal shift", do you mean a shift AWAY from the selfish and self-centered "It isn't really affecting my life" [so why should I bother to bother to pay any attention to it]? And, if this is what you mean, on whom are you waiting to help affect this major attitudinal shift that you're talking about??? (And, if this is not what you mean, then what do you mean?) Thanks so much for any clarity or guidance that you can provide.

Rah nam, what are going to be the signs of "the real evil acts" that we should be looking out for? Outside of that, can you guide the rest of us to where to learn how to "process and transmute energies", so that we can also "get started" to help Earth and all of the Beings evolving with Earth??? Thanks so much for any clarity or guidance that you can provide.
Old 10-07-2022, 07:28 AM
Bambo

Quote:
I am very confused spiritually..
Yes I am also.. I feel like something is wrong... I have for a couple years now...

Welcome to the site!!
Old 10-07-2022, 09:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronni
Rah nam, what are going to be the signs of "the real evil acts" that we should be looking out for? Outside of that, can you guide the rest of us to where to learn how to "process and transmute energies", so that we can also "get started" to help Earth and all of the Beings evolving with Earth??

This is a family oriented Forum, so, I can not say too much, just, Satanism as low as you can imagine, was happening and might still happen to some degree. And of course the people involved in it.
Those who are here to transmute, know what they are doing and have been trained, in most cases, all their lives.
I would suggest, live your life as well as you can, (integrity, do no harm,)
Every thing else will fall into place.
Old 10-07-2022, 06:37 PM
Bambo

Thank you Rah nam for remembering we are a family oriented place.....

You can always PM someone if you have something that wouldnt be good putting on the bases..........

Thank you for your membership