Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 21-12-2021, 04:19 AM
Seeker

Interpretation of Judgement card in Tarot

So, I do 3 card pulls every day/every other day for practice. And this judgement card has been falling out consistently for this past year.. By consistently, I mean once every few days, along with other major arcana. There have been h.u.g.e changes in my life this year; yet, this card continues to stalk me. Does it suggest further transformation is needed?

What could this card possibly mean beyond the context of transformation and change?
Old 21-12-2021, 10:16 AM
Master
I love the Judgement card! Rebirth!

You speak of huge changes in your life but are these external changes?
Judgement is more about YOU changing and going through a transformation. That is rebirth.
Like a profound awakening that changes your view of the world.
And if things then fall away because of your shift -which would be huge- you create space and become open to heal and grow and evolve.
It can also be more about letting go of patterns of negative thinking, limiting beliefs, judgement, concerning yourself of others. That is why forgiveness can also be part of this card's meaning.

If you've been going through all this then I'd say the process isn't done yet.

Also... you could pull cards as clarifiers for the Judgement one to find out what exactly you still need to look at.
And if the other MA cards you spoke of also tend to be the same, do they give more info on what it's about? And just the fact you get MA cards come up with Judgement a lot... MA are bigger lesson/things in life. So that could be indicative you still are going through a transformation of sorts?

Last edited by FairyCrystal : 21-12-2021 at 10:58 AM.
Old 21-12-2021, 11:00 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
I love the Judgement card! Rebirth!

You speak of huge changes in your life but are these external changes?
Judgement is more about YOU changing and going through a transformation. That is rebirth.
Like a profound awakening that changes your view of the world.

If you've been going through all this then I'd say the process isn't done yet.

Thank you. You're absolutely right that all of the changes have been internal and reflected in the external through my own choices and actions.
You could be right that the process isn't quite done yet.
It kind of makes me anxious sometimes.
Old 21-12-2021, 12:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by curvedlines
Thank you. You're absolutely right that all of the changes have been internal and reflected in the external through my own choices and actions.
You could be right that the process isn't quite done yet.
It kind of makes me anxious sometimes.
I get that feeling as I've had that for a long time with The Tower. And the Tower is far from pleasant, and I had it come up almost daily for about a year!
The annoying thing was that it was 100% correct. I knew what it was about.

In your case I'd just draw a few more cards, or one only, asking what exactly you still have to address and look at.
That way the cards can become your guidance to get through it more fluently and faster and not have the cards become a mirror and source of annoyance.
Let them help you!
And remember the Judgement card is not bad, it actually is indication of a beautiful process of you becoming more authentically you! And sure that can be intense, but it's still a positive process.
Old 21-12-2021, 01:18 PM
Seeker

Quote:

Thank you co much for the reassurance.

I've been meaning to ask on these forums for a while now- Would you happen to know of tarot readers who focus on spirituality? For instance- who could tell me about my spiritual roadblocks, if any etc?
I do my own readings, but every once a while I feel the need of an objective external opinion.
Old 21-12-2021, 02:32 PM
Master
I have a lot of reading on my YouTube channel and my focus is mainly on personal growth, ascension etc.
Not sure if I've done one on that topic specifically as I've done them for a few years now. But maybe you find one that does resonate and can offer help.
Sometimes the existence of spiritual blockage comes up in a reading too, even if it's not the specific reading topic.
And they're pick a cards, but many say that they are and feel like personal readings.

https://www.youtube.com/c/SparklingDiva1111/videos

Here's one on "what's blocking you", in my old setting still with webcam. Later ones are better quality but the reading is as good as the newer.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O94XcvX1xPM

Maybe this one can offer some insight: what does my inner child want me to know?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQi-LHpkdaU

I've also done a number of readings on your path, so if you search my channel (the magnifying glass) for "path" you will have a larger number come up to choose from.
Old 21-12-2021, 03:28 PM
Seeker

Quote:

I've also done a number of readings on your path, so if you search my channel (the magnifying glass) for "path" you will have a larger number come up to choose from.

Wow. So very grateful. Thank you. Heading over to youtube now.
Old 21-12-2021, 03:32 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I have a lot of reading on my YouTube channel and my focus is mainly on personal growth, ascension etc.
Such a good energy there! :)
Old 21-12-2021, 04:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by curvedlines
Wow. So very grateful. Thank you. Heading over to youtube now.
You're very welcome!
Old 21-12-2021, 04:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
Such a good energy there! :)
Thank you so much, Guillaume! Always good to hear that