Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 16-10-2022, 03:57 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by AstralTraveller
@ray=out excellent question about how to "escape". That is a very deep question to be asking. And even more excellent question "What if he's wrong?".
I'd rather be a ghost than go to hell lol. I have no interest in getting brutally murdered by demons.
Old 16-10-2022, 10:10 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray=out
I'd rather be a ghost than go to hell lol. I have no interest in getting brutally murdered by demons.

What have you done to feel you deserve a punishment of constantly being brutally killed by demons? lol Mind to share? Hell is more like a purgatory if anything. To clear one out of the negative karma, or sin or what you wish to call it... they had accumulated. Trust me you don't want me to be a ghost. Hungry ghost that can't eat. No love, no hate, nothing. It's worst then being brutally killed over and over by demons. Imagine constantly being on the run. Being attacked by the living, being attacked by the light beings, being attack by the dark beings.
Old 16-10-2022, 10:24 PM
Knower
Quote:
What have you done to feel you deserve a punishment of constantly being brutally killed by demons? lol Mind to share? Hell is more like a purgatory if anything.
I may have done some thing stupid that got me possessed by a demon. I also have this strange engraving on my forehead. I'm not sure what it is, but a few weeks after I got possessed I felt this intense heat on my forehead(some sort of laser?) That left a marking of some sort beneath my skin. It's on my skull I think. I can feel it if I rub my finger on my forehead. You cant see it with a naked eye though. Apparently this marking will drag me down to hell if I die. That's what the demon is saying anyway. Dunno if it's true or not. I also noticed something strange...after I got this marking, all prayers seems to have stopped working. Maybe that's what the marking does? Prevents prayers from working?

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 16-10-2022 at 11:50 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 16-10-2022, 10:50 PM
Experiencer
Well, I guess the ghost option is out of the question for you. *Deleted*... even if I teach you the way out. (over and over and over) Fortunately, I suppose. Time is on your side, and you might be able to get help. I was always told a man name Jesus Christ, well his Father at least, can deal with these issues. I believe you should turn yourself over. You are still marking yourself at this point, at least it's to the other side. Others on here will have to help you, with that, I can't. There is one member in particularly I can think of that might lead you right.
Old 16-10-2022, 11:00 PM
Knower
Quote:
Well, I guess the ghost option is out of the question for you. *Deleted*...even if I teach you the way out.
Are you suggesting I turn myself over to jesus christ or god? What would be the best way to do this? And who is this person that can help me out? Any help is appreciated.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 16-10-2022 at 11:56 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 16-10-2022, 11:53 PM
Please, rem the Admin has asked to only quote 2-3 sentences of other members.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 13-12-2022, 06:46 PM
Suspended
Master
This book is on Amazon dot com
It might be interesting to read. Maybe I'll order it, later.

Near Death Experiences to Hell and Back: Stories of people who had a near-death experience in hell (True Near-Death Experiences series) Kindle Edition
by John Graden (Author)
Old 01-02-2023, 03:16 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray=out
I may have done some thing stupid that got me possessed by a demon. I also have this strange engraving on my forehead. .... I felt this intense heat on my forehead(some sort of laser?) ... Apparently this marking will drag me down to hell if I die. That's what the demon is saying anyway. Dunno if it's true or not. I also noticed something strange...after I got this marking, all prayers seems to have stopped working. Maybe that's what the marking does? Prevents prayers from working?

I think you'll be okay, don't worry. Most are just funny or vivid dreams prompted by unconscious fears. Usually warm spots happen because of energy meridians being tampered with and that's what this sounds like. It could also be psychosomatic. I had a dream once that someone stabbed me with a needle and it got hot and hurt in that spot after I woke up.

Take anything you are told by any being with a grain of salt, just because it might be non-human intelligence doesn't necessitate truthfulness. It seems as though once we are in the right state to communicate they take it as an opportunity to mess with you because they know you either wont remember or likely wont matter even if you do. If your mind projects that there is a demon then that's the story you will get. Anytime a religious minded individual has an experience it's always put into that theme but if you ask a secular person it will be different or more abstract.
Old 01-02-2023, 05:58 AM
Master
Hell is a place of pain and torment from what I know, you could end up there if you really wanted. It's an education to have and a question to ask, "what's it like in hell?", don't know til you've been there I guess.

utopiandreamchild
Old 01-02-2023, 08:25 AM
Knower

I have seen both my parents after death and they are in neither heaven nor hell.

Both are in developmental systems. My father is learning relationships and making some progress.

My mother is learning to manage planetary meridians etc. She rarely sees my father.

I expect there are lower learning grades that are not so pleasant (some even hellish) and higher learning grades that extend beyond paradise. (Pardes is a walled garden)