Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection > Near Death Experiences (NDEs)

Old 17-10-2021, 01:43 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Hi everyone!

A bit of shameless self-promotion is in order today. I was interviewed for the JeffMara podcast a few days ago, which is a YouTube channel focussed on Near-Death Experiences and other Spiritual and Paranormal encounters. I talk about my own NDE, my Kundalini Awakening, a visit I received from the Goddess Inana in connection with that as well as various other topics that came up, such as the Nature of the Anunnaki and the Elohim, whether there’s any truth to the Ancient Aliens theory and a brief discussion on the relevant passages of the ancient Indian epic known as the Mahabharata.

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC0n4K9d-4o

Nice! Thanks for sharing!
Old 17-10-2021, 07:10 AM
Master

I concur with Antoine.

I would not actually recommend the Khechari Mudra, it is a dangerous practice when taken to the extremes and wholly unnecessary, if you have an awakened kundalini.

I would say that Yogis who do it all the time are addicted to the natural DMT hit that pressing your tongue against the palate will provide. That being said, energetically, it could be useful to meditate whilst pressing the tongue against the palate, it does provide an extra potent current. Just make sure you don't overdo it.

Regarding the concept of a back vessel and a front vessel, that is interesting.

I experience it somewhat differently, or maybe it's just my own inner perception of it. All living things are shaped energetically like a Torus, with a living electromagnetic field around them, much like the planet has, which is actually shaped like an apple or a donut, the classis toroid shape.

So, I perceive the energy to rotate around me in a toroid manner, with energy entering me from the bottom (the feet and base chakra), flowing up the spine, exiting at the crown, the turning around, flowing down outside my body, turning around and flowing up the same entry points once again.

Even trees are built around this same principle if you look at them energetically, which is why they have such a calming influence on people. It seems to me that this basic toriod structure in terms of energetics is the basis of all life.
Old 17-10-2021, 07:34 AM
Master

@Pixiedust

Thanks, appreciate it!
Old 17-10-2021, 07:37 AM
Master

So, as promised, I am starting youtube channel, which you can check out here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/konczk/videos

For those that are interested in the topics of Kundalini, Awakening, Enlightenment, the Divine Feminine, Shakti, Energy Work, Breathwork, meditation, I will be posting regular videos, at least once a week.

If you would do me the honour of subscribing to my channel, I would really appreciate it.

Let me know if there is any particular topic you'd like me to talk about.

Take care,

Chris
Old 17-10-2021, 07:43 AM
Ascender
Quote:
So, I perceive the energy to rotate around me in a toroid manner, with energy entering me from the bottom (the feet and base chakra), flowing up the spine, exiting at the crown, the turning around, flowing down outside my body, turning around and flowing up the same entry points once again.
Ha, interesting, I usually turn around inside my body! I go up the spine, turn around in the head and then stay at the 3rd eye.
For entering Samadhi, I don't even need to turn around, turning around is only convenient to realize oneness.

I don't quite get why going outside the body, this opening of the crown.
I've seen that at some point, there would be 2 options: either you go to paradise (or other upper worlds), or you allow paradise to come down to earth / your reality.
To me it's related to the choice we make with the energy / life force (let go or keep within).
Old 17-10-2021, 07:47 AM
Ascender
Quote:
So, as promised, I am starting youtube channel, which you can check out here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/konczk/videos
Old 17-10-2021, 01:35 PM
Legrand

Quote:

This is the closest picture I have found up to now on how I feel the Kundalini energy flowing once it as pierced the crown Chakra and flows down outside of the body.

But the outside flowing down is not a perfect circle like in this picture, more like an egg form.

What I find interesting since a few years, is that this egg form outside the body started pulsating also. Going from a Bindu/singularity into the heart chakra to becoming wider than all the Universe Itself, and vice versa, in a pulsating mode that seems to control the natural breathing of the physical body.

The one observing can be inside or outside or both at the same time of this egg form. Wonder if it is what they call the Philosophical Egg?

Quote:
Even trees are built around this same principle if you look at them energetically, which is why they have such a calming influence on people. It seems to me that this basic toriod structure in terms of energetics is the basis of all life.

A picture of the physical heart magnetic field from the institute of HeartMath

Could we not say, that each chakra, each quanta of energy, each atom, each planet, star or galaxy (here represented by a black hole in the centre of them) each thing, etc. has a bindu in the centre of it? And that each Bindu as such a toroidal structure around It.

And from what we know at quantum level

And what we know at the level of this Universe with the Big Bang and Big Crunch.

Could we not say that this world of creation is pulsating all the time, in everything, from the bindu, doorway to the ''Original Ligth'', into manifestation in those toroidal structures and vice versa?

Simply chatting here. And I have subscribed to your You Tube Chanel.

Enjoy

Antoine
Old 17-10-2021, 05:54 PM
Master

@Legrand

You found some great images and some very concise explanations, thank you.

Thanks for subscribing!

I am starting a Kundalini series, so this one is a Primer on Kundalini, the first instalment in the video has been posted, enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiyO...ChristianKoncz
Old 17-10-2021, 10:41 PM
Legrand

Quote:
@Legrand

You found some great images and some very concise explanations, thank you.

Thanks for subscribing!

I really do enjoy listening to your series Chris,

Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge and experience with this world.

Since it is mostly about Kundalini here is more of my two cents from my experience.

It is said that Kundalini flows upward the spine as Shakti waking up. Shiva is often said to be the lazy one in this great reunion of both of them, he does not move down from the crown. But that is not true.

As lightning can be seen as electrical energy coming from the sky to strike the earth, lightning is also electrical energy coming up from the earth to strike the sky. Depends at what your are looking at that transport this electrical energy.

In the same way in an electrical wire carrying continuous electricity, one will say that electricity is running from the negative pole to the positive one, of lets say a battery. One is then looking at the movement of the electrons in the wire. But if one looks at the influence of the protons, the positive charge, in the electricity moving in an electrical wire. The electricity is then moving from the positive pole of the battery to the negative side.

All this to say that depending where you put the source of your consciousnesses, the prana may seem to move up your spine and down outside of your body. But by a simple switch of the identity of your consciousness the prana will then seem to be moving down your spine and up from outside your body.

Like the lighting striking the earth reversing or how we see electricity moving in wires depending if we are looking at electrons or protons.

How can one teach another to see differently this movement of prana. I have no idea. It is like to try to teach someone else to find the right muscle to move its earlobe.

Hope it helps you as you help me.

Antoine

Last edited by Legrand : 18-10-2021 at 12:02 AM.
Old 18-10-2021, 02:32 AM
Master
Quote:
I am starting a Kundalini series, so this one is a Primer on Kundalini, the first instalment in the video has been posted, enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kiyO...ChristianKoncz

Subscribed! I’ll view it later today