Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > General

Old 26-03-2021, 04:36 PM
Deactivated Account
Beyond the '101 Stage'

What do you do when you're way beyond the '101 Stage' for learning about working with, applying, etc. information for your healing? Right now, I'm taking what information/knowledge I have and narrowing things down to my own custom 'healing kit' (I guess you could call it that). I am in the process of obtaining specific stones for my personal use, and will be making my own stone bracelets. I've been working on my own 'binder' (some of which is printed out, some still being worked on) of specific gemstones - and their elixirs, herbs and spices, vitamins and supplements, essential oils, and homeopathy - all tailored to/for myself. As much as I enjoy having gotten this far - taking what I know and narrowing it down to what specifically works for me, what I use the most, etc. - sometimes I find myself 'bored'. At times I miss the excitement of learning how to apply some new-found information that I can use. I started all of this in the early 2000's and soon it will be 20 years (2023/24).

Does anyone else find themselves in this position? What do you do when you feel like things are 'stale' and you feel rather bored? Bear in mind, I'm not the type to read new information for the sake of it - I'm very 'focused' in what type of information I seek, so I can then use that to build onto what I already have. I'm not a 'book worm' or 'information junkie' - brain fog doesn't really help with the 'intake of information' to begin with. Sometimes I seek a new way of using/working with a stone for example, but the times I come across said 'new pieces of information' are far and few between.

Below 40 degrees south there is no law. Below 50 degrees there is no God. - Old Sailors Adage

'In the eyes of the sea and of death, everything that is false, petty, ungenuine and untrue passes away; all empty phrases, all ringing words are extinguished; every human vanity, every human covetousness sinks away. In the face of the sea and of death only the simple, the unpretentious and the true is of value - and ultimately only the deed!' - Kptlt. Kaden
Old 31-03-2021, 02:22 AM
Newbie ;)

I think the next stage would be to work with other 'you' s. ie: other people.

There is a whole world out there with people who have different challenges in their life. If you have found out what works for you, then how about helping others find out what works for them?
Old 07-06-2021, 08:04 PM
Knower

Beautiful thread,
So much I want to write, allow me to just cut to the chase and hopefully it doesn't come off wrong way.

Accept that you have the ability to not just collect information but have the ability to acquire your own knowledge of how it all works. With your own insights and that true knowledge doesn't come from books of paper or digital ink. It's all around us and within us
I find it astoundingly beautiful when someone begins or has broke free from the shackles of conformity of set in stone style of understanding and start accepting.

I don't hear the tune of your drummer but am at awe to see and hear your tune when you do let it out.