Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 02-01-2023, 05:50 PM
Master
Last time I posted this was a long time ago before I start using my my mic
Sometimes when you're at school sometimes teacher let's the bullying carry on and left hand I know by my own experience when I was Primary
On the teachers so what was going on and there's nothing but I complain all I got something asking I am jealous because she's pretty and pretty and I remember myself coming on crying like it's still asking why am I so ugly to look at like kids do
But I got told I am not ugly that is being nasty but I remember myself crying my eyes out off somebody who should have known better
But thank God but them teachers would not be allowed to see if these days because it was a camera and a camera but thank god it's not be allowed now
Encourage adults but nowadays it should not be allowed

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 02-01-2023, 10:15 PM
Administrator
When my youngest daughter was in Secondary school she was bullied. not by the pupils but by a certain teacher.
until I went into the school. i walked into her class and gave her teacher a telling off in front of the pupils.
She never did it again.

Namaste
Old 02-01-2023, 10:57 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
When my youngest daughter was in Secondary school she was bullied. not by the pupils but by a certain teacher.
until I went into the school. i walked into her class and gave her teacher a telling off in front of the pupils.
She never did it again.
You go girl!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-01-2023, 08:47 AM
Master

Probably best to treat this world and it's malfunctioning as a dream. A happy dream of course. There is so much to correct and as you grow older you start to see it more clearly. My grandfather used to always say we are not really meant to be here, and that human beings will eventually destroy themselves and he was a very hard working, loving and intelligent man, he never said that to me as a child but my own father has told me. He was a Catholic of course but not a craw thumper as we say in Ireland or Bible basher. Such a pity because I've always longed for a better fairer world and I'm not going to stop hoping but a much different world will probably only emerge through scientific break throughs which will effect our views of own life here on earth. The internet is probably a small example of that. This post is making me think about what good and evil really is and can that ever be really changed ? Also it really makes you think about how complex a story such as the Bible is but in this day and age there is a lack of awe perhaps the downside of technology etc ? I think I heard Jordan Peterson, modern day philosopher say that the Story of Jesus Christ and the crucifixion is one which can never be outdone. It is the ultimate story of suffering, innocence and betrayal, in that sense it is perfect is what he meant I think.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___________________

To Thine own Self be True

The Frost performs its secret ministry,Unhelped by any wind. Samuel Taylor Coleridge
Old 03-01-2023, 12:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
This Earth culture you speak about has been taught to our children. Kids emulate what they see from adults.

It is also self taught. Kids form groups, with members that belong to it and members that don't. They will compete. If schools and society discourage such things than kids will do it elsewhere outside of school. You can have a wonderful safe place at home, or in school, and then find trouble elsewhere.

Realistically, bullying can never not exist because nature is driven by survival and competition. Kids may grow up peacefully and yet in some circumstances still develop bullying behaviour. However, people can educate one another, look for signs, and make corrections in time before things go bad.
Old 04-01-2023, 04:15 AM
Master

no true love or nurturing/security growing up is usually the case i think
Old 11-01-2023, 02:43 PM
Master

Can your posts explain why a 6 year old shoots his first grade teacher in class?
Old 26-01-2023, 04:39 PM
Master

There are about 25 posts in this thread which asks a simple question - why are kids so mean? But not one of the posters, who has posted in this thread, came forward to answer the question I raised in my previous post. It seems people can propose solutions to hypothetical questions. But when comes to answering questions about real situations nobody has answers. That is disappointing!
Old 26-01-2023, 08:31 PM
Administrator
You ask why are kids so mean,
There are numerous reasons for it it could be the way they are bought up.
some do it for attention.
There is no one simple reason for it but a combination of things.

Namaste
Old 26-01-2023, 11:49 PM
Knower

It seems to me that spiritually valuable humans are routinely oppressed by adverse entities. Often such entities influence other family members so that the target is oppressed much of each day.

The oppression runs over many generations.

A few days ago I pointed out to a woman that she had a ball of dark energy in one of her kidneys. She looked back through her mother's side of the family and immediately found that the adverse energy had come from a great-great grandmother.

She gave the ggg-mother light from her heart and the ggg-mother apologised for putting it there.

Mostly giving heart-light changes relationship with the humans used to oppress the targets

I was dealing with a young woman that had been subject to child abuse and rape including by her father. I asked her to push her light-body outside the planet but she could not. I was rather surprised as it was obvious that she was from the stars. So I said, try again while saying: I have authority. And immediately she was successful, going beyond the galaxies.

Oppression is commonly designed so that the target does not claim its inner authority