Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-09-2022, 08:13 PM
Newbie ;)

Reappearing crystal or timeline jump?

I've experienced disappearing and reappearing crystals before. I currently have a Jasper stone from when I was 6 (1996) that has done this many times through many moves, even across the ocean, but this incident is different.

I'm asking about possibility of timeline jump because I have many memories that would be explained by the Mandela effect and this is a bit more than just the crystal itself.

I religiously wore an Obsidian crystal on a string necklace for years. When I was in hospital after having my daughter, the string broke so I put the stone somewhere safe. I didn't get around to putting it on a new string.

A almost 2 years later, I'm looking under a dresser for lost toys(one I looked under before) and there was the same necklace in pristine condition. Same string, brand new, even the crystal was extremely clean and "my original" was a bit dirty where the wire wrapped around it. (I checked to see if the "first" Obsidian was where I put it, and it was in fact gone).

Any thoughts would me much appreciated.

(I'm posting this another 2 years later cause the wire snapped in 3 places simultaneously and reminded me of how strange that was.)