Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 18-06-2022, 08:47 AM
Knower

What should one do to be blessed in the next birth?

Hi Friends,

If one wishes to be blessed with good parents, siblings, friends and also be blessed with a love partner and have children in the next birth,
what spiritual practices should that person do in this birth?

I somehow feel that I don't have that much of luck in having such good relationships in this birth. I wish to attain them at least in my next birth.

Thank you.
Old 18-06-2022, 03:50 PM
Guide

Hi spiritialmountain. You plan your life roughly before you are born to contain all of the lessons you want to learn, then when we are born, we forget.
Everything in your life happens for a reason, you chose it however bad it seems to you at this time.
Old 18-06-2022, 05:09 PM
Master

As they say: when you get a lemon, make a lemonade!

In other words, tap your inner-source of knowledge and guidance, and find out why you are here now in this situation, and ask for guidance on what to do.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 18-06-2022, 06:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritualmountain
I somehow feel that I don't have that much of luck in having such good relationships in this birth. I wish to attain them at least in my next birth.
A lack of something in this life suggests that this is an area of challenge, where lessons can be learned.

So maybe work on your relationships in this life. It is not a case of doing particular spiritual practices to bring us what we want in our next incarnation. Maybe it is more about cultivating particular qualities - kindness, acceptance, tolerance, good humour, self-confidence, etc., despite the absence of good relationships in this life.

And then you may find that you get the loving relationships you seek in this life, without having to wait for rebirth.

Peace
Old 18-06-2022, 06:38 PM
asearcher

I've read somewhere, forgot where, that few lives could be really difficult to then land in something much more easier, as a rest sort of from everything.

I personally think that those who have challenged lives are more evolved souls than those who don't.

I think if you are up against people who have toxic attitudes etc it will in a way only strengthen what you already know about yourself and what you wish to stand for, they will in a way only make you stronger from that aspect.

Maybe you adjust your next life not to be so close up to people who chose to breath out their toxic on everyone else, instead of how you are either forced or have it this way for other reasons, having the toxic too close to you?
Old 21-06-2022, 02:04 PM
Post 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
...I personally think that those who have challenged lives are more evolved souls than those who don't.
I think if you are up against people who have toxic attitudes ... they will in a way only make you stronger from that aspect.
YES!

That blind and deaf person you see limping? Very advanced soul!
They were not 'cursed' or even paying off some karma, necessarily...
they and their Guides agreed to that life for reasons.

And you know what? All the reasons are for our own evolving or advancement and purification towards a wonderful, blissful outcome.
Ok I will say, ''from my understanding and experience''. :)
I think of a beautiful smooth stone that took years of tumbling.

There are reasons for everything...I was 'lucky' (?) enough to have had my life flash before me 2 xs,
(almost like a Life Review) to have my mouth drop and see this.

Nothing is what it seems. And life becomes so much fun when we know this!! Yesterday I found out about some $$ I'm losing...
I smiled, "Hmm, now what am I gonna being learning here!!!? LOL!"
Even The Hard Knocks in life become adventures in growth!!!

It's all in our perspective. An ant sees the tree differently than a guy in a helicopter above it...same tree, tho, see what I mean?

Great thread and great posts so far, indeed. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-06-2022, 06:46 PM
Master

You may like to listen to Sadhguru, he has several videos on karma breaking it down.
Old 18-06-2022, 09:06 PM
Master

Physical life is a school you (your soul) attend. There are skills you don't poses yet, so you make mistakes, and get hurt. Your mistakes hurt you. Nobody else punishes you, no matter what your mistake is. You come back and try again. If you still didn't get it you mistake again, so you hurt yourself again. You keep doing it over and over until you get it, and move to something else. That's karma. Nobody keeps tallies on you. You hurt now because you make mistakes now.

Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 21-06-2022, 05:46 AM
Knower

Recognize the ways you are already blessed in this life.

Recognize the ways in which "difficult" relationships in this life have forced you to develop in ways that have actually benefited you—or could benefit you, if you chose to see those people as teachers, and the difficulties as opportunities for growth.

There is a school of thought that we aren't thrust unwittingly into these lives we're leading here, but rather that we willingly choose the challenges we want to experience, and the kinds of people and circumstances that will help us do that. The people we don't get along with are other souls here to experience their own challenges—and perhaps you are one of their challenges. Whatever conflicts and disappointments you may have with them here on earth, or that they have with you, you are all here together, by mutual agreement, to help each other have the experience you came for.

I recently heard somebody say, "Don't ask, 'Why is this happening to me," but rather, 'Why is this happening for me?'" I wish I could remember who it was, but I guess it doesn't matter; that quote has stuck with me, and I've been thinking about it a lot. I've had my share of difficulties, and used to think they were unfair until I realized that I had chosen to come here, experience them, and potentially overcome them, or at least transform those experiences into strength and wisdom, rather than be beaten down by them.
Old 21-06-2022, 07:17 AM
Master

Interesting thread and superb posts for contemplation and practice.

I agree with Wandering Star and believe that gratitude and focus on the good relationships you have in life, will help bring more such in the present life and possibly in future lives too.

You can keep a gratitude journal as such to bring better focus in this regard. This works for everything else as well.

It is said that qualities you develop in this life continues in future lives too, so you can make a list of good interpersonal skills to develop and focus on them as well.

Wholesome virtuous behavior progressively leads to the foremost.~ Buddha AN 10.1

If you do right, irrespective of what the other does, it will slow down the (turbulent) mind. ~ Rajini Menon