Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 11-10-2021, 11:48 AM
Experiencer
Question Do you believe in curses?

I've had seriously BAD luck throughout my ENTIRE career AND education.

I've had numerous horrific bullying and abusive bosses, one after another after another; I've had to leave 4 jobs nearly right away due to a nightmare situation I found myself in - not just 1, but 4 different jobs; I suffered a wrist injury in one job, had to leave and was unemployed for 3 years post surgery - I had to battle with the insurance company for workman's compensation for a year and a half as a result of my injury; I've struggled to obtain work for months while being unemployed; I've struggled to rise in position, and with each new career move I've made, something bad has occurred, which has made me need to seek an alternative.

For example, I left one career field and went instead to graduate school, only after 1 year to have a professor call me unfit for the career path simply because I questioned him about a grade. He initiated a formal academic action against me, and I ultimately abandoned the career path and left school as a result rather than fight the academic action to prove myself. I was an A student and had very positive remarks on my transcript from all other professors.

My career has taken blood, sweat and tears out of me. It always felt like something negative in the universe was blocking my career path. I figured it was karma.

The other day, I finally outright asked my Angels if there was a curse on me, suspecting something was amiss, and they said, YES, there's a curse on your career. I asked my Angels to remove the curse, and they did. This was only just a few days ago, so I cannot know the outcome yet. They said there are no other curses on my life.

A couple years ago an Astrologist had also told me there was a curse on my life.

I often question if I am getting clear communications with my own Angels and I do get interference....

so, my question is, are curses for real? Do they truly exist?
Old 11-10-2021, 02:21 PM
asearcher

I think that sadly negative low life energies can effect us and that this can be summoned in a curse against someone else.

But there can be other curses as well, for good intent, or that individual doing it thinking it is for good but it is manipulating. I would never do no curse on nobody.

I used to think about this with curses, spells in the past too when finding out an ex had done on me but his ones were in his belief good ones, in his beneficiary, but still manipulating with my free will. I would never ever have thought he would be in any way near doing a spell on me or anyone else, (then turns out a close relative of his was the one to introduce him to it. He was in no position to make one. He was having problems with his drinking, he had old pain, anger from his past - but he never abused me throughout our relationship, he would tell me that he did not want to talk about it because it got him so mad so then we wouldn't. I wasn't afraid of him. I think he did his curses, or spells when he really wasn't quite himself, some time after the break up when he too began to stalk me there for a period, ordering me to get in his car but I wouldn't, could just see by looking at him something had happened to him, before he got back to balance again, thinking of how he felt inside - and for him to do this spell- I don't think it was a good call. He was also angry with God he would say before, so he was not one bit religious. One time we happened to pass a priest and he went is that ..... still living?! he would tell me that is a mean ..... , so I don't think he was familiar with knowing religion from first family or how to orient himself with it, so this became an alternative for him but I dont think it is to play with)

I think low live energies, bad energies, can influence other people as well as one self. I have watched it happen and felt that energy came from the outside but they think it is from the inside so they think it is them feeling that, the feelings are being increased.

Usually what happens is when someone thinks a curse has been placed on them - fear comes in the picture and that fear alone can trigger low life energies to impose - with or without no curse.

I think there can be sabotage because of the influence these low level energies are imposing on people who can't tell the difference, and don't get what is going on.

Before I understood that it was a good way to pray directly to God I prayed to who ever wanted to help but then I thought naturally only the good side would come. You won't believe what happened then, all sorts of energies at play. It was nuts. Even for ateists and those who did not believe in ghosts, paranormal activity - even for them it was more than enough. I had people running out! The activity had hit the roof. I pray directly to God these days.

With that "said" I believe too that there are learning lessons in the hardships too, that pain pushes us to understand some things about others, about ourselves - been that way for me. But those hardships can feel like a curse too even if they are not but meant to be, part of the plan.
Old 11-10-2021, 02:36 PM
Experiencer
Hmm.... I've seen "psychics" on Keen.com offer spells and such. I never believed in spells or witchcraft, but now I think it's all possible.

I believe this curse came from an envious person in my life who wanted to see me ruined.

And the series of misfortunes in my career many times have led me to become suicidal, so it almost worked.

But I am too strong willed to give into weakness and hopelessness. I also couldn't help but think this was due to a force beyond my control. It became obvious that some force was and has been working against me for the last 30 years since I began my career.

Low lives is the way to put it and low energy. That's evil to want to ruin someone, I think.
Old 11-10-2021, 03:08 PM
asearcher

you should definitely not give up on your self and your career.

I should perhaps not add this but this close relative of my ex that person was holding grudges against people for no reason and there were times it was so obvious to me that this person only thought of itself while he was always putting that person before himself (as he was a good guy) but it took that one time when he did not - and he put me and what was right before that person - it wasn't happy, but he was firm. That person was incredibly spoiled and not appreciative of anything he did anyhow (and if he loved you - he did everything or close to everything to help you, he was someone so loyal to family he did not see it. I don't know why that person was like that. I don't think (or I guess hope) that person did a curse on me, but still - to play with this, and do this to others!

yes sadly I guess that is a type that can be up to this. sorry you had to encounter one of those types as well, sigh.

I think the type to be influenced like that law teacher of yours had some of it already in his system, and so more easy to influence.

wishing you the best now anyways with your career !=)
Old 11-10-2021, 04:06 PM
Experiencer
Thank you, dear!

There are bad seeds out there that wish ill upon others. There are bad seeds who set out to destroy others' lives, happiness and well being. I had a fiance as such who ruined my life for a couple years. I've had many people in my life try to tear me apart and down!

The good news? I am strong. I have rebounded each time, and I continue to smile and look for the best in life. I have a will and strength to overcome all... and a will far stronger than any other force trying to set me back.

For that, I am MOST grateful, as it's God who made me that way.
Old 11-10-2021, 06:42 PM
asearcher

You go, LoveWater =)
Old 11-10-2021, 06:51 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
You go, LoveWater =)

Thanks!
Old 11-10-2021, 09:27 PM
Ascender
yes ~ I believe in curses
Old 12-10-2021, 11:07 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
yes ~ I believe in curses

Thank you - it's nice to know I am not alone!
Old 12-10-2021, 06:13 PM
Pathfinder
I do wonder about curses.
I come from a background where members of family or relatives talked about using black magic on others-some openly admitted it-including on certain family members.

It's difficult for me not to believe in them when I've heard about the above since childhood.

I do believe that there are those that are envious and jealous, for whatever reason (it's part of human nature I'm afraid), and consequently, like to send curses, or black magic, or the evil eye etc to those they wish to harm.