Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 11-10-2021, 06:35 AM
Knower
My Brother's Past Life Memory

My brother worked in a factory when he was in high school. He preferred the night shift because it was quieter with fewer foremen and bosses milling about. His job was that of a forklift driver. He took finished products on his forklift after they were packaged and placed onto wooden pallets to a warehouse for storage where they would await shipping to various distributors. He went from the factory floor to the warehouse floor, which took about 5-minutes.
One night there was a storm and he saw the lights flickering. He wasn’t too concerned because the plant he worked at had emergency lighting that would come on in the event of a blackout. The storm worsened outside and the lights kept flickering. My brother picked up a load and was halfway to the warehouse when the power went out. He instantly stopped. He suddenly heard nothing and saw nothing but black. He looked around but couldn’t make out anything. Instinctively he knew the emergency lights would come on but knew there would be a delay. He had been Instructed to stop moving in these cases and just wait. It was safer to wait. He looked up and saw the factory's skylight. He saw stars and then saw something else. A formation of German bombers was flying over and they had just released their bomb loads. My brother suddenly knew he was in an aircraft factory in London England in 1940 building engines. He was a worker on the floor working a lathe. No warning had come about a German air raid but he could see the bombs heading downward toward him. He watched in fascination and then there was a white flash. Suddenly, he was back sitting in his forklift. The emergency lights had kicked in with a loud thud.

As far as I know, this was my brother’s only past life flashback although he remembered a past life while looking through photos of the American Civil War, which I may write about at a later date.

Dying in a factory that made aircraft engines. I researched this and discover the first mass German air raid on London came as a surprise. No alarms were sounded as it wasn’t expected. Everyone thought the raid was going after airfield targets. One of the targets hit that night was a factory that made aircraft engines for the RAF. Many of the personnel here were killed because they received no warning and therefore never stood a chance to go to the air-raid shelter. The raid came at night.

--

I find, in my life, many triggers have brought back memories of past lives. Many times there are no real connections to what you are doing just prior to receiving a flashback. Many just happen. Perhaps we asked, which is often a trigger for my memories, sometimes we experienced in our present life triggers a past life memory or a certain smell may bring it on, but sometimes our guides just feel we are ready. I had a dream once that showed my short life before my present life. I had asked, just as I was about to fall asleep, about the possibility of having had a short life before my present life. The dream started with my guide saying, “Because you asked, we are showing you this”. It was a life where I was brutally murdered at age 9. When I had this dream, I was of an age where I could accept this knowledge. I was at peace with it. In a previous life, long before, in combat, during a siege of a city, we committed terrible carnage on the population. It may have been karma from that life or just an experience I needed to remember so I could understand and cherish life that much more. Who knows? It was, however, a memory of a short past life.

PastPilot
Old 11-10-2021, 04:08 PM
Ascender

Thanks for sharing
Old 11-10-2021, 06:41 PM
asearcher

yes thank you very interesting it is