Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 25-03-2021, 06:27 PM
Master

The spiritual group exists out of volunteers who have advanced through doing it themselves. There are no payments, not even donations possible. I can just add you and you can make an account and get on the chat server and speak to some people there and maybe already get into letting go or practicing that. Change doesn’t happen overnight though... and it might not be the case that your life itself changes. But you’ll fear it less and endure it better. And you’ll have less issues
Old 25-03-2021, 10:18 PM
ImthatIm

RainJQ
Still sending Healing thoughts, prayer and song to Wakan Tanka. (The Great Mystery)
I ask that you too keep sending your voice/prayers and thoughts also.
So we can start raising up your energies, to get the Help, Health and Happiness desired.
Old 25-03-2021, 11:09 PM
Administrator
i Agree with ImthatIm

Namaste
Old 25-03-2021, 11:19 PM
Pathfinder

I didn't blame the people who abused me. Forgiving them was the easy part.

What about counseling/therapy not being such a simple solution anymore do you not understand?

Call me a lion and blame me for my attitude.

The attack isn't natural. It steals my emotional fortitude... my spiritual attackers aren't weak either. I try to think clearer, I try to think better, I try to think of a plan. They attack me and sabotage me, as that's what their purpose is. My thoughts fade unnaturally fast and I haven't been able to grow normally or be myself for years.

I'm left with the pain and the knowledge that there will most likely only be more pain.
Old 25-03-2021, 11:21 PM
Pathfinder

My private mental space and soul has been invaded.
Old 25-03-2021, 11:33 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainJQ
What about counseling/therapy not being such a simple solution anymore do you not understand?

Call me a lion and blame me for my attitude.
I doubt anyone here thinks (let alone said) that it would be a simple solution. The point is the advice that people give here is limited.

If treatment isn't a simple solution can you imagine the difficulty people here would have offering advice.

Spirituality doesn't provide easy or quick answers.

Cosmicwonder up there suggested a retreat of some kind like a monastery (or convent) where you relinquish your worldly goods as a way of letting go. Whether that would work depends on what you have to let go of.
My claim about getting professional help arises from your own comment: "My private mental space and soul has been invaded."

Frankly, if you're determined to believe that then no one here is capable of fighting the invasion away.
What makes you so sure?
Old 25-03-2021, 11:56 PM
Master
Let go of all the negative baggage and love yourself, it's not healthy. Only love can heal your pain, but only when your ready to love yourself wholeheartedly. Amen
Old 26-03-2021, 01:27 AM
ImthatIm

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainJQ
My private mental space and soul has been invaded.
I have been in a similar spot.
Of course every situation is unique.

All you can do is move forward and believe the universe and your
guides are for you.Or what ever you have faith in.

I think we all go through trials for instruction.
I can assure you that you have the greatest power and say so
in your space and Soul.
You can command your space and Soul to start turning things around.
Love is Power. The Highest Power I know of.

You need to learn how to control your space. Not to give it over to what you think is more powerful than you.

There are so many Divine Love Paths and teachings. I am sure you know of some.

Here is one such path that teaches Love. I believe you mentioned Jesus previous.
He teaches to Pray to His Father. The answer is yes and Amen.
He says His Father is Love and Light and Spirit.

His Father is All-Mighty, the One who has no beginning and no end.

Jesus The Christ says all you need is faith the size of a mustard seed and you can grow that into strong Faith and do amazing things.
Jesus The Christ also says many,many,many times "fear not".
Fear not I believe was one of His most important teachings.
Then there is Ask and you shall receive.Knock and keep Knocking.

I hope you can find some peace to begin strengthening your space.
Old 26-03-2021, 01:51 AM
ImthatIm

RainJQ

Sometimes a visual helps.

See this is your energy field. Or bubble.
That's yours and see it is controlled or Powered in the Heart.

It is okay to shed tears and clear the hurt and pain and fear.
These things can weaken the energy field.
Old 26-03-2021, 09:15 AM
Lorelyen

In cases as acute as this seems to be, unqualified advice could worsen the problem. No one here (whom I've encountered) is in a position to diagnose, and simplistic solutions like "why don't you let go?" won't cut it.

Has anyone here the understanding (i.e. experience + knowledge) of these particular circumstances who can suggest how to "let go" in a way that the o/p can apply successfully?

Even if it were total fakery, deep-rooted issues are emerging and controlling behaviour and attitude that the o/p recognises but won't reach back to find out why.

"Letting go" doesn't get rid of a problem. It pretends it hides it until the victim can resolve those underlying issues.

Having said all that I'm beginning to have my doubts.......
Closed Thread