Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 30-01-2021, 10:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by youngers1810
I do get a lot of military spirits come to me
Or they just wondering spirits passing through time

What do you guys think ?

youngers1810 - I have often wondered if maybe when a person dies at war if their souls don't completely crossover because they don't realize they're dead. They might even find themselves on a spirit level being drawn to like spirits that also served in a war.
Old 31-01-2021, 05:04 AM
Seeker

I believe so. I actually think these spirits are actually the psychical actions of the once living that are now just stuck in a "loop" that is what we perceive as a haunting.
Old 02-02-2021, 11:15 PM
Ascender
And guys i dont know what you think
But can what i call out of bodier spirits attach to another living person
I would like to start a new thread on this but not sure what forum
Any ideas guys ?

Am was typed by a spirit lol
Old 02-02-2021, 11:37 PM
Master

Younger 1810 that sounds like some kind of vampire spirit, but I don't know if I fully understand .
Old 03-02-2021, 12:23 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Can soildiers from wars haunt you
As i keep hearing german language
From www i try to send them to the light
But stll hear them

Please can anyone advise me or help me
Many thanks
voices are strange ~ after I got home from Iraq the army put me in a hearing booth and did a bunch of tests ~ they told me that I was hearing things that weren't there

I started hearing voices after that ~ there were little kids voices that would say all of my thoughts as I thought them ~ and then one day I saw two little amish boys that were ghosts ~ they were as real as you or me but then they just disappeared

the little kids voices were in my head ~ but I heard other voices outside of my head ~ like a whole bunch of people ~

there was one lady who had a really distinct voice ~ I could not forget it ~ and then a couple of years later a thousand miles away ~ I met that lady that the voice belonged to

I also hear voices in Chinese ~ but I can speak some Chinese ~ so maybe thats why

Last edited by Hologram8 : 03-02-2021 at 12:51 PM.
Old 03-02-2021, 01:59 AM
Ascender
Hologram8
Are you from the 3rd battlian iraq ?

And your cooy went through road side bombs or knew who did ?
Old 03-02-2021, 02:05 AM
Ascender
3rd stb ~ special troops battalion

~ jss War Eagle

https://www.google.com/maps/place/JS....3468177?hl=en

I just fueled generators ~ fuel points ~ Iraqi Army ~ Iraqi Police ~ bulldozers ~ storage tanks ~ sometimes we went to other jss's to fuel their stuff but I mostly stayed on war eagle and the Iraqi armys place next door ~ I drove the 2500 gallon straight truck fuel tanker on my fuel runs ~ it was a full time job ~

I didn't pay any attention to the war ~ I just did my job and lifted weights ~ I was a christian when I signed up ~ so I picked a job that didn't require killing people ~ I might as well have been the Chaplains assistant

Last edited by Hologram8 : 03-02-2021 at 04:02 PM.
Old 04-02-2021, 07:27 PM
Ascender
Hologram 8
Maybe you are clairvoyant or clairaudient
You are able to hear see spirits not just dead but of the living
That my opnion my might want other advice about it
Im no professional im just saying on my experience is similar to yours but i havent served my country
The vietcong and ss seem to haunt me im to young for that war

This i why i think there needs to be a section or thread on living spirits contact aswell just my opnion
What do you guys think ?

Last edited by youngers1810 : 05-02-2021 at 03:44 PM.
Old 04-02-2021, 07:39 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Hologram 8
Maybe you are clairvoyant or clairaudient
I am clairaudient and clairvoyant ~

I seem to have been blessed with a lot of clairs ~ I'm just new to realizing it ~ and learning to manage it or deal with it or whatever it is that you do with it ~

it just keeps coming on stronger ~

I am happy about it because it interests me ~ but it was rough at first because I didn't know how to filter out the negative spirits~

I pray to make the nightmares go away ~ and I rebuke negative spirits and voices in the name of Jesus christ ~

maybe I could rebuke them on my own without jesus ~ but I don't know ~ like I said ~ I'm new to dealing with this stuff ~ before it was just bullying me around

ghosts come and go as they please and I don't really know how to control that ~ but it seems that I can tell negative ones to leave if I want to

I used to always call one of the voices bad names and tell it to shut up and cuss at it ~ I thought it was my neighbor but it turned out to be a voice ~

in reality I think it really was the menacing neighbor ~ who somehow made his voice follow me when I moved away across the country ~ but in the end jesus got rid of the menace

Last edited by Hologram8 : 04-02-2021 at 08:33 PM.
Old 06-02-2021, 12:42 PM
Ascender
Im glad that menace has gone
There a woman spirit who keeps telling me its time for the
F-18s i dont get it what she means if its a metaphor to stay in this time line and ground or what
But im shown a symbol on those planes and i looked it up it to do with the jolly rogers

Unless our conscious is becoming more aware and more and more people are waking up