Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 14-12-2020, 11:53 PM
Master
Reality

Miss Hepburn,

It was the most uncanny experience to read your rendition of Inavalon's contribution, above...immediately followed by the words you've used in your signature, but as a single comment.

It's like doing the actions above your signature are preparations to eventually experience what awaits one's realization as the Infinite Essence.

What a serendipitous juxtaposition of perception!

Try it!

For Kioma: Excellent thread and answers! BTW, "Whose on first"?
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 14-12-2020 at 11:58 PM. Reason: clarify inputs
Old 15-12-2020, 12:15 AM
Master
I suspect what is real and what is unreal can be determined when we sit down to a table of food. Those who claim the food is not real will not experience what the others experience.

but, I suspect, eventually, and I am not talking months or years, those who claim the food is unreal will be proclaiming that the food is real.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 15-12-2020, 12:17 AM
Master
Can you imagine having this discussion with a caveman as he finishes his food and then starts eating your food?

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 15-12-2020, 12:27 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I suspect what is real and what is unreal can be determined when we sit down to a table of food. Those who claim the food is not real will not experience what the others experience.

but, I suspect, eventually, and I am not talking months or years, those who claim the food is unreal will be proclaiming that the food is real.
Can you imagine doing that in a dream?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 15-12-2020, 12:32 AM
Master

Quote:
Can you imagine having this discussion with a caveman as he finishes his food and then starts eating your food?
The caveman didn't ask such questions; he took things as they happened. He perceived reality more unfiltered than we do.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 15-12-2020, 01:28 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Can you imagine doing that in a dream?

In a dream, you would never get full. You could spend a year eating every moment and not get full nor get hungry. Side bonus: you would not be using toilet paper......

Old 15-12-2020, 01:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Well, my confused little brother....you have not done your best YET....it's in there, tho.

Of course, I read nothing above what I quoted. Who cares about reasons why we don't exp some things.
Might as well look for your cars keys turning your flashlight off - stupid waste of time.
"Found your keys yet?"
No
"Where are you looking?"
Over here in the dark.
"Did you lose them there?"
No
"Is your flashlight on."
No

Forget faith, esp blind faith...Seeing is believing...seeing is knowing -Remember that as you grow up.
Seeing is the start of deep wisdom.
Rem that, too.

How do you see the Unseen - stillness, silence, quiet, calm,
focused intent, open heart, acceptance/allowing...being an empty cup.
(Toss out most of the intellect.)

However,quantum science ---don't toss that ...study it.
If you are 99.99999% empty space ---you tell me what Reality is.
Forget it, it's too much for you're brain at the moment.
(You know I have a VERY dry humor, right?)

-What is real can Never be destroyed.
-Nothing your eyes see when they're open is real.
-Nothing is what it appears to be.

But it's a darn good illusion, eh? Boy, do appearances deceive.
I bet you're the type that thinks the chair you're on is really a chair.
Boy, we have a ways to go.

If the chair is not real, I might as well take it.

The flat screen is not real, I might as well take it.

The house and automobiles are not real.........

Can you imagine, if most people believed this...........

Old 15-12-2020, 01:34 AM
Master
Not so fast:
Quote:
-What is real can Never be destroyed.
Why can something real not be destroyed, or more accurately unmade? Follows that if something can not be destroyed, it can not be created either.
Quote:
-Nothing your eyes see when they're open is real.
Neither are your eyes real nor even 'you'.
Quote:
-Nothing is what it appears to be.
Nothing IS what it appears to be, nothing. Or more accurately nothing has no appearance. Beyond that, appearance might be real appearance. Obviously the appearance is not that which is inferred from the appearance (the map is not the territory in the old phrasing).
Old 15-12-2020, 01:35 AM
Master
Quote:
This seems to reduce to experience is what is real, is that what you meant?
Old 15-12-2020, 03:49 AM
Master
As I have said more than once before, One can only perceive the illusion from the outside. As long as we are inside of this reality, yes, it is very real.
This is the idea.
This reminds me when I talk to 'S', and ask her a question about how to travel through space, (can not remember what the exact question was) and she says, there is no such thing as time and space.
This are concepts very difficult to grasp, as long as we are within this reality.
But then, we don't come into this reality to understand the workings of this (uni)verse or creation, in the contrary.