Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 18-11-2020, 12:04 AM
Ascender

Cont:-

Thinking about "dark energy" and perhaps gravity also, we might ponder on the possibility of a connection in these with some component potential energy of the pre event static state.

Apparent to us by awareness, but as yet not really understandable perhaps because we do not yet understand the framework of consistency prevailing "prior" to the "change event".?

petex
Old 22-11-2020, 05:15 AM
Ascender

Hello all.

A process which is self regulating in that it seeks no dominion yet in its very nature safeguards the integrity of that which it is, was, and will be,--longs only to share of "itself" without coercion, seems to be able to be both cause and consequence simultaneously--thereby having no need of "time", may be considered timeless.

Love, loving, seems to be such a process.

petex
Old 30-11-2020, 11:30 PM
Ascender

Fish

Stumbling further--and perhaps sideways--in considering loving and "timelessness",

"Authority"--in the sense of an imposed regulatory force--seems to function through/within the agency of "time.

"Authority"--in the sense of chosen acceptance of guidance--seems to have a different relationship with "time".-- Such guidance may change with " time", but the ability to make the personal choice to follow or reject that guidance remains constant I think.

Furthermore, if such guidance is of the nature of accepting and following some form of process which is "timeless"--as per considered in previous post--then even the guidance itself also remains constantly valid--so I consider.

petex
Old 30-11-2020, 11:58 PM
Ascender

In sudden recognition stumbled upon:-

Great calamity can surely be the only logical outcome of "Authority" as acceptance of guidance becoming transformed by some agency into "Authority" as an imposed regulatory force.

Particularly so if that guidance is both offered and characterised with and by loving.

petex
Old 02-12-2020, 06:03 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity
Hello all.

Is existence--whether personal, planetary, cosmic etc.--without consistent "laws" determining cause and consequence actually possible?--n.b. Using the word "laws" in a general sense as sthg. like "forms of framework"--sorry, cannot explain more clearly, hope understood.

petex

To answer your question , each form of framework is the description of a state. Frameworks are Classifications of reputable instantiations. But there is a discrepancy between a Classification as the information/knowledge of a law of a physical event with the instance being the experienceable, observable, observation of such events, and even in theory which is the exemplified simulation of these classified behaviors.

Philosophers do this a lot with metaphor, analogy, myth and story.
So in my opinion the closest fields of philosophy would be, anthropology (cultural and human behavior), Psychology, on the soul as emotional processing and critical thinking.

We don't need to be in alignment with the knowledge of our observations.
But there is in many circumstances a cosmic beauty in doing so. In fact, the Greeks spoke about wisdom as the unity of the creator with the creation. Like the experiential wisdom of being able to play the piano, or create a work of art. So people who are passionate about their work can be entangled with it, on an emotional level and strive to explain/create a specific style. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder?

I'm not a physicist or a mathematician but I have watched a lot of podcasts, hundreds upon hundreds of hours. And when it comes to chemistry, weird anomalies exist where protons which should be repulsive actually stay together in us. And certain proteins may have the exact same chemical but its location and organ of reception changes its purpose and effect.
So that already disproves determinism. It's weird, so in error that's where thoughtfulness arises.

On determinism. There is a paradox called Hick's law that states, the more options we have to choose from the longer it takes to make that choice. So where time plays into determinism is our ability to scan the salient field of information. (salient field) coming from professor John Vervaeke. How able we are to determine is our choice is based on Human Agency, (Sam Harris Term). Our Agency is our Authority, and is our map. Which is in my opinion heavily influenced by the hermeneutics - contextual spheres of a persons history, culture, family, environment and education.

john vervaeke - salient landscape
sam harris - Agency
Hick Hyman - Hick's Law
Hermeneutics: A Very Short Introduction | Jens Zimmermann (youtube)
Learning how to enhance memory would be good knowledge to apply as well. I'm still learning but it's not at all apparent to what you meant from the beginning, and what you were saying in the later posts. It can be very meandering and sometimes when people jump to quantum and the dark matter aspects, these are almost like metaphors for our own confusion and wanting to be specific or to point out something.

Also what is Destiny if not a Destination, somewhere to go (Travel to, find, seek, locate).....something to obtain or acquire ( relationships, work, money, materialism)....something to learn or embody, education, religion/philosophy,education (morphological) (subjective, objective). Linguistically everything is determined already in abstract, generics.

Last edited by PsyKeys : 02-12-2020 at 10:41 PM.
Old 02-12-2020, 10:44 PM
Ascender

Hello PsyKeys.

I am grateful for the company of yourself, your thoughts, and the manner in which you choose to express those thoughts.

During longtime lone DIY pondering I have found such meetings both infrequent and precious. Thanks--Paul.

petex
Old 02-12-2020, 11:07 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Hello PsyKeys.

I am grateful for the company of yourself, your thoughts, and the manner in which you choose to express those thoughts.

During longtime lone DIY pondering I have found such meetings both infrequent and precious. Thanks--Paul.

petex

That is very kind of you, I am working frivolously to update my posts and my thoughts to the level I hope to convey. I'm new here and still finding my place, I'll take a mental note to read the entire discussion beforehand. I personally know how hard it can be to just sit and write everything out all at once. (i'm like a man of a million notes).
Old 03-12-2020, 09:57 PM
Master
Quote:
Hello all.

Is existence--whether personal, planetary, cosmic etc.--without consistent "laws" determining cause and consequence actually possible?--n.b. Using the word "laws" in a general sense as sthg. like "forms of framework"--sorry, cannot explain more clearly, hope understood.

petex

Cause and effect does not apply to everything.

For example, what was the Cause of the Big Bang?

Because of this, the laws we have today are apparently incomplete.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 04-12-2020, 12:33 AM
Ascender

Hello BigJohn.

Hope I am not misunderstanding your post--

If I have more or less understood correctly, are you asking the question something like:-

Without first having complete understanding of all which is, is it possible to definitively conclude how all which is functions ?

If that is indeed sthg like the question which seems inherent in your post(?) , then it is a question both interesting and worthy of much pondering imo-- which I fully expect others have already spent time doing.

Cheers. petex
Old 04-12-2020, 04:23 AM
Pathfinder

Consistency over calamity is the example of preparation, reproducibility and restoration. (help)
The enforcement side of civilized being isn't as embedded into peoples minds as is common sense, which actually is morality, we learn morality through the etiquette and mannerisms of family and friends, and from school. (types of relationships in different areas). And with our environment. Like a paved road versus a rocky hill. Which pathway would you take, sometimes the latter but we like to take the fastest path. So Intentionally or not, the worlds nations egos (symbols of identity) use Eagles a lot. Which are now known to take the fastest path. In fact a lot of animals do this and its based on the laws of nature. Everything compensates and seeks equilibrium. Different elements like water versus air act the same way, like a vacuum would. There's always fullness. Even space is something. But what nothingness is is the smallest closest thing to non existence there is, like a standing wave. Cause everything is also moving. We dont really know what absolute is, theres no absolute states as far as we can tell. Which is epic. right? We cant pin point the position of anything We can only estimate which is a form of briefness. So brevity is a leap, and that leap happens to align with common sense.
And the cues that produce demand in our world are often calamities, as needs and liabilities for survival as security and protection. The economy and busy-ness creates competition as friction, or a circuitry of opportunity and venture for people to embody/fill.

So using that natural law of this equilibrium or even the daoist view of least effort or flow state. When problems arise, including ideas that are not really problems but make us excited, it requires skills to manifest/create that thing, and thats a problem/urgency. Because ideas occupy our time as well. We have to be able to specifically arrange our schedules based on priority. Or do extra work right. Calamity can even rise time and time again when everything is seemingly fine, because we evolve and what people may not recognize is the rate or speed of evolution as change and transformation. Transference and acceptability. What is the intent, whos watching and who's guiding the wave right. And for self purposes how much can a single man do. They said Paul spread christianity to Asia, thats far away bruh. And I'm complaining about an hours transportation for something that's much more loveable (comfortable). So the powers of Authority are people who are often more strict, its a different kind of love. Agape is supposedly spiritual love. Abundance, and even as a Parent would for their kids.

Edit. the will to create a foundation.

Last edited by PsyKeys : 04-12-2020 at 06:13 AM.