Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-10-2021, 07:15 PM
Master

Hi ImThatIm and US,
Thanks guys, appreciate your kind words.
Hi BigJohn,

I'll post some youtube videos on these topics once I figure out the technical side. I've never done it before. Possibly, I'll be asked to go back on the podcast, there seems to be a demand for it.
Also working on a book detailing my experiences.
Take care,
Old 09-11-2021, 09:50 AM
Master

Not much going on on this thread lately, so I thought it might be a good idea to share some thoughts on Kundalini, Chakras, Energy Work, Enlightenment and such every once in a while. Don't be surprised if you see me posting randomly, depending on what comes to mind.

Which brings me to where these thoughts comes from.

The standard materialist model posits that thoughts come from the brain. Maybe some of them do, but most, especially what we might term inspiration or ideas, don't.

A classic depiction of a person having an idea or epiphany is a light (candle or lightbulb) lighting up just above their head, towards the back part.

Throughout our lives, this is where inspiration, higher knowledge, ideas and epiphanies enter our brain. If they are particularly profound, we will feel the bulb of our head light up and heat up, an extremely pleasant feeling.

During moments of inspiration, information from above flows into our brains in the form of a stream of liquid light. Hence the term "stream of consciousness" which also refers to a form of creative writing, which is not dissimilar to automatic writing, a technique used by many modern authors.

When we open ourselves up to the divine, a stream of thoughts and ideas flows into our brain. Our conscious self, a very tiny fraction of this stream of consciousness, "fishes" for bits and pieces it can recognise and hang on to and will proudly present its "catch" as if it was something it came up on its own, which couldn't be further from the truth.

Our ideas aren't our own, we simply fish for them in the stream of collective consciousness. This is why very often inventions, movie or book ideas, stories occur simultaneously in multiple people around the world, at around the same time. There are many famous examples and this is a more common occurrence than we realise.

We also talk about a "Zeitgeist" as a result, when the collective consciousness of a group or humanity hones in on a particular topic, which often happens simultaneously, concurrently and often randomly, all over the world, which is related to the proverbial hundredth monkey syndrome. Once, a member of a species learn about something, or learns to do something, other members of that species will find it much easer to discover that same thing or to learn that particular skill. This has first been observed in monkeys learning to use tools and catch fish, hence the name.

Now, you might say this has nothing to do with Kundalini. Oh, but it does. Every time our "lightbulb" lights up, it is the Kundalini mechanism that enables its functioning. It will activate temporarily, usually for a very brief moment (hence, moment of clarity, flash of inspiration, etc...), creating a temporary opening at the top of the head, in the are known as Brahmarendra, the Cavity of God, next to which (or slightly above it) is the trans dimensional opening known as the "Mouth of Heaven".

It is from Heaven, that all inspiration, whether religious, artistic, scientific or any other kind flows into us. This is what makes us creators. Through the act of creation (even if it is just a poem or a statue, or well-cooked meal) we materialise, manifest, the energy of Heaven (Shakti) and the infinite potentiality that lies within it, waiting for creators, such as ourselves to embody it.

Our creations in turn inspire others to do the same, in a virtuous cycle, which is the very basis of civilisation. The gifts of civilisation were given to us by the gods in the hope that we will continue their process of creation and create ourselves, in our own small and limited way, nevertheless representing, faithfully the Truth of Heaven, the timeless realm of the gods.

This is at the heart of creation, inspiration, beauty, truth, perseverance and love. It is said that the Kundalini mechanism is what enables genius, in whatever form, to manifest itself in a human and we see the fruits of Kundalini doing its fruitful work every day, whenever we enjoy art or the miracles of science.
Old 09-11-2021, 01:03 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
Our ideas aren't our own, we simply fish for them in the stream of collective consciousness. This is why very often inventions, movie or book ideas, stories occur simultaneously in multiple people around the world, at around the same time. There are many famous examples and this is a more common occurrence than we realise.
I agree with that, I think it's referred to as the mental plane sometimes.
I tend to think that our mind works in a distributed network of intelligence, each brain can contribute to the overall achievement.

However, when you write "our ideas aren't our own", I don't know. Everything which is created in that plane is actually automatically shared. But, I think there is a single origination from a single person for each bit, and most of it comes from human brains, not gods.

I've used it a lot at work, I didn't know anything about the mechanism, I just knew the fact that ideas were shared, and to me that was just the result of the "stream of thoughts" : one idea (or term) implies another that implies another etc, and a new term can generate hundreds of new ideas in different domains, and as we all think the same way (more or less), they emerge in many different places at the same time. That's a logical way of explaining, when I didn't know the mental plane, but language itself can explain a lot of these concurrent ideas.
The same goes with tools: one new tool makes another tool possible, etc etc.

Coming back to the mental plane, to me it's working both ways: we can download from it, but we can also upload. Or rather, we can work there directly, let's say we can upload parts from our brain, and assemble them there, if that makes sense.
Old 09-11-2021, 01:16 PM
Master

Hi Guillaume,

It's an interesting theory of consciousness.

I cannot say exactly how it works, simply sharing my own impressions. I believe inspired ideas come from above, from Heaven, if you will.

It isn't just a shared human collective consciousness, that's just one level of it. Truly profound truth comes from a higher plane than that. I refer to this collective consciousness of Heaven as the Elohim.
Old 09-11-2021, 01:30 PM
Ascender
I have an image that came to mind.

Let's call the mental plane of shared ideas Santa's workshop.
Some people know how to contact Santa and they ask for solutions.
The little elves are aware of these problems, they look for a solution, and then Santa delivers the solutions to the people who ask.

As an engineer, I can tell I've worked at Santa's workshop, many times!
Christmas is coming!
Old 09-11-2021, 06:55 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I cannot say exactly how it works, simply sharing my own impressions. I believe inspired ideas come from above, from Heaven, if you will.
Some yes, I would agree.
There's definitely plenty of different "ideas", or information.
When working with other people, you can get "inspiring" ideas that come from your colleagues.
Then there could also be ideas coming from higher planes, and then others from guides or heaven.

Quote:
Truly profound truth comes from a higher plane than that. I refer to this collective consciousness of Heaven as the Elohim.
Like the laws of the universe? Sure.

I think when there is an isolated breakthrough, that could come from Heaven.
But most times, I would say the "mental plane" is enough to explain how things emerge.
Btw the first time I've seen about that shared mental plane is in theosophical texts, you may want to have a look, it's quite interesting.
Old 10-11-2021, 07:26 AM
Ascender
Hi NoOne!

I had a dream last night, and I needed to say that education is key.
And that's it!

Okay, I can elaborate more, but everything has been said by the Buddha.
It's the impermanence of the world, everything changes and evolves, all the time. Education is the key to stay in that stream of changes, that's where ideas are shared the most, at all planes of consciousness.

That's it, really!
Have a great day!
Old 10-11-2021, 09:51 AM
Master

Hi Guillaume,

Nice thoughts!

I put a lot of emphasis on educating myself, not just on spirituality, but other areas as well. I am particularly interested in economics, history, politics, engineering and a number of other specific areas, such as electric cars.

I have an insatiable thirst for the truth in whatever area of life, so I do my best to keep abreast of the latest developments.
Old 10-11-2021, 10:59 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
I had a dream last night, and I needed to say that education is key.
Okay, I can elaborate more, but everything has been said by the Buddha.
It's the impermanence of the world, everything changes and evolves, all the time.
Just my humble opinion, instead to stay in the stream, be the stream, be it, be. And by doing this you free yourself from the way the stream flows, you see, sometimes it goes up, sometimes it goes down, but when you are it, there's no up and down, it simply is.

Many talk about this state called "flow" or being in the zone, where there is a total and absolute connection with what you do. That's the closest way I can put it.

See a river, it flows and it flows, if you put yourself in the stream, you go with it and you move wherever it leads even though you have the liberity to move to any direction you like through your choices. Now, the thing with the river is that it flows on and on but the river goes nowhere, wherever you look, the river is there, when you recognise that which does not come and does not go, you recognise that which is, you then see the river, now you are it.

Thank you

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 11-11-2021 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 11-11-2021, 12:02 AM
Legrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Many talk about this state called "flow" or being in the zone, where there is a total and absolute connection with what you do. That's the closest way I can put it.

See a river, it flows and it flows, if you put yourself in the stream, you go with it and you move wherever it leads even though you have the liberity to move to any direction you like through your choices. Now, the thing with the river is that it flows on and on but the river goes nowhere, wherever you look, the river is there, when you recognise that which does not come and does not go, you recognise that which is, you then see the river, now you are it.

Going with the flow tarot deck by Osho.

Osho is not my favourite, but the woman who did the paintings of those card is gifted.

It's the ace of cups, or also called Metatron in this world of archangels.

Simply putting more poetry in what you said ThatMan.

Antoine