Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 29-12-2020, 01:04 AM
Experiencer

Past life pendulum reading - interesting...

Hey all, happy new year and all that!
Just did an interesting experiment with my dowsing pendulum, for no apparent reason I thought to ask 'how many past lives have I experienced before this one?'.
After zeroing in on a number the number I was given was 876, which on the face of it seems ridiculous, but then thinking about it, if each life took an average of 100 years including your lifespan and then time to come back again, is only 80000 years, and humans gave been around for longer than that as science has discovered.
Does anyone have any thoughts on this or would be willing to try it themselves?? Just curious!
Take care
Old 03-01-2021, 03:36 AM
Newbie ;)

That looks like a big number! Assuming all past lives were human, it is possible to get to 80,000 years BUT modern medicine has improved all of our lives. It was not uncommon for a baby or toddler to die until 100 years ago. Not to mention life expectancy was much much lower than it is now.

Are you sure the pendulum is showing number of lives versus a year in a past life that has been most significant to you?
Old 16-01-2021, 02:03 PM
Master
[quote=Reincar-Nation]Hey all, happy new year and all that!
Just did an interesting experiment with my dowsing pendulum, for no apparent reason I thought to ask 'how many past lives have I experienced before this one?'.
After zeroing in on a number the number I was given was 876, which on the face of it seems ridiculous, but then thinking about it, if each life took an average of 100 years including your lifespan and then time to come back again, is only 80000 years, and humans gave been around for longer than that as science has discovered.
Does anyone have any thoughts on this or would be willing to try it themselves?? Just curious!
Take care[/QUOTE

For most of history lifespans have been much, much shorter, also this doesn't include the idea that some of those lives could have been non-human (animals) which can live for mere days. Also, as the previous poster mentioned, many children have died in infancy. Modern medicine has brought the maternal/fetal life expectancy up significantly in the last 100 years.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 26-01-2021, 10:20 AM
Knower
Some lives are measured in mere days. One life I was shown that I lived, I was murdered at age 9. Not all lives are long.

PastPilot
Old 04-02-2021, 02:12 AM
Seeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincar-Nation
Hey all, happy new year and all that!
Take care
876 is totally possible because you may not always reincarnate on Earth, and "past lives" are not necessarily past, they are concurrent. A soul can decide to have experience being a person living in the Middle Age, next in 2500 A.D., then in the current age. Also, a soul can decide to reincarnate into two people who live in the same era.

May I ask who gave you the answer? It is important to know where this piece of information comes from. I always encourage people to practice dowsing safely. And depending on where the information comes from, the answers can be very different, and the experience can result in different effects on people.