Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 18-12-2020, 09:59 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I understand.
Keep in mind that first you have to diagnose the situation.Sometimes things are not what they seem to be.
It could be your own subconsious vomiting things,traumas that coming to the surface,or parts of your own psyche.
For years i was begging others to remove the entity responsible for my poltergeist activity,until recently realized that the problem it's coming from me.
Traumas that refuse to be erased from my psyche.

I really wish for you to find someone to put an end to your suffering.
That's a good point. Thank you, I appreciate your perspective. :)
Old 23-12-2020, 08:03 AM
Experiencer

Hi gemini, I do have experience in dealing with these things and always invoke the name of Jesus Christ as as Hologram8 had recommended. I believe the entity is gone now, can you please confirm. Thanks.
Old 23-12-2020, 12:23 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
Hi gemini, I do have experience in dealing with these things and always invoke the name of Jesus Christ as as Hologram8 had recommended. I believe the entity is gone now, can you please confirm. Thanks.
Symptoms still appear unchanged/as usual for me... But thank you.
Old 23-12-2020, 05:20 PM
Experiencer

I will try some more when I get the chance.
Old 23-12-2020, 08:25 PM
Master
Research energy vibrations and raise your personal 'vibes' - override any negative thoughts/voices with words in mind 'love or light' - or 'I am love I am light' these are high vibrational words when repeated... but work on raising your personal vibes - it could also/or be your mind on overdrive ego chirping in, read a nice book an hour before bed... Also if you think it is a negative attachment ask for a 'light shield Angels please' when its particularly difficult or say in mind at night 'clear my space' - good luck...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 25-12-2020, 03:05 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
Research energy vibrations and raise your personal 'vibes' - override any negative thoughts/voices with words in mind 'love or light' - or 'I am love I am light' these are high vibrational words when repeated... but work on raising your personal vibes - it could also/or be your mind on overdrive ego chirping in, read a nice book an hour before bed... Also if you think it is a negative attachment ask for a 'light shield Angels please' when its particularly difficult or say in mind at night 'clear my space' - good luck...
Thank you, I appreciate the advice. :)
Old 25-12-2020, 03:06 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiian Dreams
I will try some more when I get the chance.
I am open to any help, but don't feel obligated or like you need to. I am going to continue working on this myself and trying to heal myself and also find spiritual practitioners to assist me in this. Thank you. :)
Old 30-12-2020, 09:31 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You mean you haven't won YET!
okay ~ my prayers were answered ~ I finally won the lottery ~ I won $12.00
~ out of a $376 Million dollar jackpot ~ I guess my prayer wasn't specific enough ~ I said win the lottery ~ I didn't say win the jackpot
Old 31-12-2020, 03:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hologram8
okay ~ my prayers were answered ~ I finally won the lottery ~ I won $12.00
~ out of a $376 Million dollar jackpot ~ I guess my prayer wasn't specific enough ~ I said win the lottery ~ I didn't say win the jackpot

You remaind me of the time when I was doing an experiment about this, to see if I can get the lottery numbers. So here I was meditating when I started to see numbers or hear voices telling me certain numbers. This did not happen fast, I set the intention and over the course of some weeks, after I totally forgot about it, I started to receive numbers. I got around 4-5 numbers, needed one more.

The thing is... you know, it was just an experiment so I did not care much about it. I am totally agains using this for personal gains, this is how I am.
Old 31-12-2020, 03:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
I understand.
Keep in mind that first you have to diagnose the situation.Sometimes things are not what they seem to be.
It could be your own subconsious vomiting things,traumas that coming to the surface,or parts of your own psyche.
For years i was begging others to remove the entity responsible for my poltergeist activity,until recently realized that the problem it's coming from me.
Traumas that refuse to be erased from my psyche.

I really wish for you to find someone to put an end to your suffering.

Yes, most of the time all these unpleasant experiences are a result of our traumas. There are meditators here that never experienced a negative thing while meditating and there are some of us who do experience. The one thing that we have in common is that we have traumas, things that were devastating to our psyche.

Try this, if you ever have a nightmare, try laugh about in the dream, make fun about it, or try to show who's the boss. For this to work, you either have to have a high degree of awareness when you are dreaming or to simply tell yourself this daily until your subconscious mind brings it forth when you are dreaming.

I've done this several times, when you do this, all the fear leaves you. Those nasty things can't even understand how can you not be scared of them.

I had once a dream and I was in a place with many witches that were making fun of me. You know what I did? I was not afraid at all, I showed them love. They could not scare me and if they can't, they have no power over you, because you give them this kind of power.

Once a monster was running after me, to catch me, 3 times I ran out of fear but something happened and I became courageous, I took a stick in my hand and I started to run after the monster, its face was priceless, could not understand why I am not scared anymore.