Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > The Sanctuary

Old 22-08-2017, 05:47 PM
Master
watching the antics of my cat and my dog interact and also separately, when they don't know that I'm looking.

they are so much fun, such loving, affectionate animals. they are more human than animal at this point. they understand so much of what I say to them. they both answer me too when I call them or talk to them... it's hilarious and also awesome.
Old 29-09-2017, 07:09 PM
Experiencer

Animals, nature, stars, sunsets, quiet, solidarity.
Old 29-09-2017, 07:12 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobi
Oh goodness....so many things!

Reading inspiring posts, here and in other places. Seeing that there is so much kindness and compassion from many, to balance the harsh things in the world.
Eating my dinner in the evening, walking in my favourite woods..... seeing a Jackdaw walking outside my window when I have just woken up, then look up at me and tip his head on one side....and I am suddenly vibrantly aware that I am surrounded by living intriguing characters; the birds, who pass by us every day and only sometimes we notice them.
When the stove lights easily....
When a dear one greets me from Spirit, filled with undying Love.
Being able to walk, and eat, and sleep, and breathe, and even run -at my age.
When the sun teases you, just behind a cloud, then suddenly breaks through and floods you with yellow light, then disappears again.
Nice dreams.
Starry skies.
Frosty mornings with blue skies.....but even moreso -snowy mornings with blue skies, or even snowy mornings with just snow.
Utter quietness....and on the other hand, that late show on Classic FM called smooth classics (lovely!)
Having a great book to read.
When a mean dog gives me a lick and a wag after weeks of working with her.
Somebody I know saying they now have the all-clear from a cancer scare.
etc....etc....

I think I just found my long-lost twin! (Even though I already have one, lol)
Old 29-09-2017, 10:27 PM
Guide
Location: Up a mountain communing with the Grandfathers, Ancestors, Ravens n Horses beside the Stones
Something simple that makes me feel not just happy but honoured and very lucky happens every night when I go to bed.

I turn off the lights and settle down in bed to go to sleep, and about 5 minutes after the lights go out a voice calls out through the darkness "Nite Nite!"

That doesn't sound very exciting I know except that the owner of this voice is a Raven and its something no one has ever taught him to say. He came about it of his own choice. I wish all th animals and birds here good nite when I check them each before I turn the lights out of where they are but thats a good hour before I go to bed.

The Ravens are rehab birds who can't ever be released so I'm licenced to keep them for their life time and they stay at night in my art studio so can see when I turn off my light.

It made me jump the first time I heard it but now I just love it and think how lucky, honoured and happy I am to have a Raven wish me "Nite Nite" every night.

Here's where we go off the map.
Out past the power lines,
up that little side road without a sign.
Hidden from the mainstream.

Keeper's of the Ancient future, Keepers of the Drum.
They don't preserve it.....
They live it......!
Old 30-09-2017, 06:22 PM
Lepus

Hello Makoiyi,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makoiyi
Something simple that makes me feel not just happy but honoured and very lucky happens every night when I go to bed.

I turn off the lights and settle down in bed to go to sleep, and about 5 minutes after the lights go out a voice calls out through the darkness "Nite Nite!"

That doesn't sound very exciting I know except that the owner of this voice is a Raven and its something no one has ever taught him to say. He came about it of his own choice. I wish all th animals and birds here good nite when I check them each before I turn the lights out of where they are but thats a good hour before I go to bed.

The Ravens are rehab birds who can't ever be released so I'm licenced to keep them for their life time and they stay at night in my art studio so can see when I turn off my light.

It made me jump the first time I heard it but now I just love it and think how lucky, honoured and happy I am to have a Raven wish me "Nite Nite" every night.

Awesome! Ravens are able to mimic sounds they hear which makes them one of the many intelligent animals out there!

Ravens can talk!

Lepus
Old 15-10-2017, 11:32 AM
Master

It's not my intention to dampen anyone's spirits or to remove any sort of happiness so just continue as you all are.

BUT just allow me to say that I am the happiest man in the world.

Sorry, there's not much that can be done about it, or maybe there could be a competition for second place.

Once I've gone,

the vacancy will be open.
Old 19-11-2017, 10:32 AM
Master
bean hear
my cats
my art
takin fottos
try potry i thtt i cud not do it but i tryd
tryn thng i tht i cud not do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 20-11-2017, 12:04 AM
Deactivated Account

Snow ... it will be my second year missing out. Snow always makes the holidays feel extra special, and I do miss it .... sometimes..

Old 20-11-2017, 05:40 AM
Suspended
Being in the wild, outdoors in nature, in the wilderness just relaxing or exploring.

Also under the stars at night is awesome.

[/center]
Old 20-11-2017, 08:32 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Everything, indeed. Mostly some occasionally things like the smile of the stranger, the cute dog of the neighbour, the bright colors near my favorite cafe etc. :)