Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 21-01-2014, 06:28 PM
Lavender

I threw my back out

I threw my back out a few days ago and now I seriously cannot hear or communicate anything. I went to a massage therapist and she noted that I had 4 vertebrae that were out of alignment. Can this throw off that chakra alignment or is my body distracting me by compensating for the spine?
Old 22-01-2014, 05:52 AM
Deactivated Account

Hello Lavender,

I am sorry to hear about your back . I don't know the answers to your questions, but is there something you can do to have the vertebrae put back in alignment ? I hope you are not still in pain.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 22-01-2014, 06:08 AM
Master

Hi,
Here we go:
Buildup of energy>injury>still not fixed> buildup and pain are now distractions> abilities seem off so your body can focus on the important stuff first (they're not actually off, your body though is more towards licking its wounds first and directs its energy there)
Would you like me to do a healing?

Love and light
~shadedragon

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 22-01-2014, 01:29 PM
Master
A Chiropractor can put the vertebea back in alignment, then take it very easy for a couple weeks as the muscles get used to being back in the right place, so it doesn't go out of whack again.

Take Shadedragon up on the healing offer also, it'll help everything heal quicker after the vertebea are back in alighment. Vertebrea out of alighnment can cause compaction and hemoraging of disks, so it's not something you want to put off getting taken care of.
Blessings to you.
Old 22-01-2014, 01:56 PM
Lavender

Thanks guys! Yeah I went to a chiropractor and apparently she said I've been walking around with a back injury I didn't fix 13 years ago! I fell on my butt very hard in 8th grade gym class and my lower spine was all compressed!

She fixed it but I'm still achy so I would love a healing from you shadedragon. :)

Last edited by Lavender : 22-01-2014 at 04:57 PM.
Old 22-01-2014, 02:31 PM
Deactivated Account

Good to hear your back is back in alignment, hope the pain goes away soon !

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 22-01-2014, 04:58 PM
Lavender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Good to hear your back is back in alignment, hope the pain goes away soon !

Thank you! I hope so too. : )
Old 22-01-2014, 11:56 PM
Master

Healing on the way

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 23-01-2014, 12:13 AM
Master

I went to a physical therapist for my back. He explained the chiropractor can realign your spine but without exercises to strengthen the muscles it will slip back . He had me do the exercises of Robin Mckenzie to strengthen my muscles and keep my spine in better aliment. Robin Mckenzie has books out with detailed instructions. You can buy a used copy on Amazon for under ten bucks.
Old 31-01-2014, 08:59 PM
Lavender

So, an update! My back is feeling better, I've been going back to the gym and getting 2 miles of walking or running in a day and I've been doing ab exercises. It's no 100% yet, but it's A LOT better than it was.

Although that is better, I'm still not able to stay in alpha state at night if I can get there at all! I get there and hear a vague murmur from spirits and I try to focus but then I just pass right out and go to sleep! It's strange because last month I had no problem at all just lingering there. I mean there were nights I had to tell them to go away so I could sleep.

I think I need a new way of hearing spirits if I can't do it before bed anymore...