Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 26-01-2014, 08:32 PM
Experiencer

a lot of telepathy is basically outside "the box" but all the "boxes" considered. Perhaps you are thought available as aesthetics instead of as a person. Have u any idea how you could represent something - possibly in high logic?
Old 26-01-2014, 08:38 PM
MidnightCrystal

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
Midnight--

That is very interesting about your clicking. I've called mine Morse Code. At times there seems to be interaction, but mostly if I "pay attention" it stops until I'm not any more. To me it sounds like a series of conversations--two-way.

But I can't be sure.

Does yours sound kind of like when champagne bubbles pop in your head? It's almost like sinuses, but not directly from there. Seems to come from the area of the brain behind the ears for me.

Thanks for sharing. Wish I could figure this out!

Lora

P.S. Youngers--how are you doing with your abilities? Anything happening lately?

No, I wouldn't say champagne bubbles but what do you think when I say, "jiggle, splish splash" ?? It seems to mean something.
Old 26-01-2014, 08:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Templar
Have u any idea how you could represent something - possibly in high logic?

Simon--

Could you elaborate? Not sure I understand the question. What does "available as aesthetics" mean?

Lora
Old 26-01-2014, 08:40 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MidnightCrystal
No, I wouldn't say champagne bubbles but what do you think when I say, "jiggle, splish splash" ?? It seems to mean something.

Haha! Sounds like some party involving a jacuzzi and girls in bikinis! [Is that weird of me?? ]

Lora
Old 26-01-2014, 11:53 PM
eternal mind

This is great. Thank you all for responding. Simon, are you asking me this? If so can you please elaborate?
Old 30-01-2014, 12:11 AM
Clarebear80

I have that the clicks it turned into voices at times of my spirit guides. The buzzing I hear that you describe is like the energy I hear when they are stood near. It all started with evp recordings now I have intermittent conversations with them. And my own inner voice which it's important to realise is my higher self.
Old 30-01-2014, 12:54 AM
livingkarma

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinenz
I'll be honest, this isn't the most positive thing to have been whispered to you. I would be sending whoever that is, oh their way immediately! Sending you positve energy

I agree!
It just sounds creepy!
Old 30-01-2014, 03:59 AM
Pathfinder
eee, i have "champagne bubbles" & "static noise" in my ears all the time. but i only really notice it when i am alone, they get really loud sometimes to where i cannot take it, but i have learned to quiet them down. i thought this was just me hearing energy... but is this a beginning sign of clairaudience?
Old 30-01-2014, 01:53 PM
Kpastelle

I have had similar experiences

3 times to be precise

For me it starts with a ringing, then I can feel a shift from my right ear to my left...then I ear

Yes it does feel like it is inside your head but coming from your ear as well...it is as very strange sensation

I don't think I like it very much and so I am not incline to develop it...

2 of the times this happened to me happened while meditating

After reaching the level of zero thoughts, it automatically starts happening.

I am not incline to meditate any longer because of this. I am not sure I want this to happen.

I know I shouldn't stop meditating because of this but when I do and I feel the energy shift in my ears, I can't help but to get out of the meditative state...
Old 30-01-2014, 02:23 PM
Master
Interesting happenings everyone.
The following occurs almost everynight just when I'm about to doze off to sleep. An extremely loud, intrusive, buzzing-static noise bewilders me, which is also accompanied by the feeling of an electric current jolting through my body. At first it frightened me, now it's more like, "please let me get some sleep!"
Any thoughts as to what it could be?