Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Paganism

Old 12-07-2020, 02:42 AM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Freezer Spell

Hello All,

I have a question regarding freezer spell. There is a girl that is bothering my niece and almost controlling her life. I wrote her name on a piece of paper and put it into a container and added water on top of it and put it in the freezer. I did it last night. Would that be enough to wait and have that girl leave my niece alone?

Any advice will be highly appreciated.
Old 14-07-2020, 05:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadspirit
Hello All,

I have a question regarding freezer spell. There is a girl that is bothering my niece and almost controlling her life. I wrote her name on a piece of paper and put it into a container and added water on top of it and put it in the freezer. I did it last night. Would that be enough to wait and have that girl leave my niece alone?

Any advice will be highly appreciated.

Some people use vinegar instead of water.

Something that is a little bit stronger is instead of using vinegar, find vinegar that still has the 'mother'. You can google 'mother vinegar'. Use the 'mother'.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 24-07-2020, 01:50 AM
Master
Hi

When you made the jar, did you pour your intention and emotion into it? Did you put any energy into it? Did you say any words? Some people add other things to jars. Did you burn a black candle on top of the jar? What about sealing the jar with black candle wax? Those are things that can be done and people say it's effective. The action you described may not be enough. If you think your spell isn't working, you can redo it and maybe time it with a waning moon for extra oomph.

Good luck.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 04-08-2020, 05:05 PM
Newbie ;)

Hiya,

A freezer spell is usually enough, but you need to be sure you channelled you’re full energy and intent into it. If it doesn’t work, I would try it again. If after a second try it doesn’t work, I have had a lot of success with paper dolls and a containment box. For this I would write the persons name 3 times on the paper doll, if they are saying nasty things I would then stitch over the mouth area, or doing nasty things, bind the hands together. Again you will need to fill with your intent, state you intention, clearly and exactly, repeating at least 3 times then pop the doll into the box and put away somewhere safe where it won’t be disturbed.

Hope that helps.

Suse
Old 04-08-2020, 08:50 PM
asearcher

Hum...I can see now that my last answer on this thread got deleted but i have given no answer to why.

Still feel that this is a forum and I need to get my opinion across as this is clearly involving children (the girl the so called bully and the niece being children, that is).

the girl have her reasons to be as bad as she is, I am not excusing it, but when a child behaves this way as one is let on to believe she must be unhappy, and perhaps envious and God knows what ever else negative emotion she might carry inside of her, that she perhaps tell no one off.

the niece needs to learn how to stand up for herself. This is painful and frightening, speaking from a grown up perspective, but sooner or later in life she will meet a new girl - just like this other one - and it will continue this way, and one can not keep on having little notes with names on in the freezer forever, if you get my point.

We have had some serious paranormal stuff happening in our home, things we never thought we would experience. frightening things. that frightens any child. some kind of energy. this has taught me to see things in a different light.

I think we are energy and there is also energy in the other dimensions that we know too little off to play around with. We may or may not know what we are doing - but I would not risk this by trying to put any kind of spell on any kind of child. we don't know what energy we will set free and what destruction it will do - and again, this to a child. A child. As mean as she is - she is still only that, a child.

I speak as a grown up and as a parent and I hope this does not get deleted. I for one think the girl is a victim too in some way, as well as the niece, naturally, and the answer is not in any spell, but for grown ups to jump in to get the situation fixed and for the niece to find a way so a bully knows they should not mess with her.

I hope you understand that I only mean well.
Old 04-08-2020, 10:24 PM
Pathfinder

IMHO

I understand where does Asearcher comes from. and I somewhat agree with him/her. Indeed parents do need to step in, however this is not always a good idea or any solution. If the child is acting up because of the parents; then the intervention will cause more harm than good.

My sister used to be bullied by this "friend" who would whisper to my sister that she was demon's prey and that she would get sucked up to hell and whatnot. I learned only after the millionth time hearing my sister cry in her sleep (she was about 10) but wouldn't fess to what was going on. of course bully had terrorized some fear in her.

I talked to my parents who in turn talked to HER parents. The male parents almost got physical cause my father's position was: "keep your daughter in check" her father's position: "they are kids, get over it"

Her mom: "they will grow out of it. I am NOT talking to my daughter about it, do what you want" My mom of course would NOT talk to the kid. it was NOT her place.

BUT I had no such restrictions. She had an older sister and at some point me faced off with her older sister: Her position: "you sister should not believe the jokes that my sister says" my position: "YOU control your sister. if My sister cries ONE more time, you and I are going to measure up.- I am NOT scared and I DO have witches friends. I'll have them send one or two ghosts for real to your house, let YOU try it for size. I dare you and her to dare me".

This was in front of the girl. the girl said: "what barbaric" I replied: "this is all YOUR doing. you are causing your family to have problems because you can't stand that my sister has a loving family. YOU get over it"

my point is: mix them.
Old 05-08-2020, 06:08 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by PecaS
I understand where does Asearcher comes from. and I somewhat agree with him/her. Indeed parents do need to step in, however this is not always a good idea or any solution. If the child is acting up because of the parents; then the intervention will cause more harm than good.

My sister used to be bullied by this "friend" who would whisper to my sister that she was demon's prey and that she would get sucked up to hell and whatnot. I learned only after the millionth time hearing my sister cry in her sleep (she was about 10) but wouldn't fess to what was going on. of course bully had terrorized some fear in her.

I talked to my parents who in turn talked to HER parents. The male parents almost got physical cause my father's position was: "keep your daughter in check" her father's position: "they are kids, get over it"

Her mom: "they will grow out of it. I am NOT talking to my daughter about it, do what you want" My mom of course would NOT talk to the kid. it was NOT her place.

BUT I had no such restrictions. She had an older sister and at some point me faced off with her older sister: Her position: "you sister should not believe the jokes that my sister says" my position: "YOU control your sister. if My sister cries ONE more time, you and I are going to measure up.- I am NOT scared and I DO have witches friends. I'll have them send one or two ghosts for real to your house, let YOU try it for size. I dare you and her to dare me".

This was in front of the girl. the girl said: "what barbaric" I replied: "this is all YOUR doing. you are causing your family to have problems because you can't stand that my sister has a loving family. YOU get over it"

my point is: mix them.
Hi! Just wanna say thank you so much for sharing this, great example, agree with you.
Old 06-08-2020, 02:33 PM
Newbie ;)

I can see what you’re saying asearcher and obviously agree if this is a child we’re talking about. To be honest, I hadn’t even considered that someone might suggest casting against a child so assumed they were older so I hadn’t read it as being a young child at all, more older teen who at that age should know better. It just goes to show you how differently text can be interpreted I suppose.

I do think you’re looking at the spell angle differently to the way it was suggested. I totally agree with what you’ve said regarding energy etc but at no point has it been suggested that a spell should be cast to HARM anyone. A freezer spell will not harm (unless designed to) and neither does my paper doll box spell, it simply binds the persons undesirable behaviour and prevents it being a problem. As always intention is key and ensuring this is clear, to the point and unambiguous is paramount.
Old 06-08-2020, 02:44 PM
Newbie ;)

P.S asearcher

I think I just found your original reply, it’s in the Wicca forum, it seems that the post has been popped into both forums. I’m not Wiccan so wouldn’t normally have read in there hence why me not seeing it beforehand.
Old 07-08-2020, 04:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hum...I can see now that my last answer on this thread got deleted but i have given no answer to why.

Still feel that this is a forum and I need to get my opinion across as this is clearly involving children (the girl the so called bully and the niece being children, that is).

the girl have her reasons to be as bad as she is, I am not excusing it, but when a child behaves this way as one is let on to believe she must be unhappy, and perhaps envious and God knows what ever else negative emotion she might carry inside of her, that she perhaps tell no one off.

the niece needs to learn how to stand up for herself. This is painful and frightening, speaking from a grown up perspective, but sooner or later in life she will meet a new girl - just like this other one - and it will continue this way, and one can not keep on having little notes with names on in the freezer forever, if you get my point.

We have had some serious paranormal stuff happening in our home, things we never thought we would experience. frightening things. that frightens any child. some kind of energy. this has taught me to see things in a different light.

I think we are energy and there is also energy in the other dimensions that we know too little off to play around with. We may or may not know what we are doing - but I would not risk this by trying to put any kind of spell on any kind of child. we don't know what energy we will set free and what destruction it will do - and again, this to a child. A child. As mean as she is - she is still only that, a child.

I speak as a grown up and as a parent and I hope this does not get deleted. I for one think the girl is a victim too in some way, as well as the niece, naturally, and the answer is not in any spell, but for grown ups to jump in to get the situation fixed and for the niece to find a way so a bully knows they should not mess with her.

I hope you understand that I only mean well.
WELL SAID!

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.