Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 22-10-2019, 07:36 AM
Suspended
Lightbulb Broken "tail bone"

Do you think that one breaking their "tail bone" influences and/or has any influence on any of the chakras and/or overall chakra system? And vice versa, any of the chakras and/or overall chakra system play a role such as healing one to the broken "tail bone"?.

If yes, in what way/how and reasons why.
Old 22-10-2019, 01:29 PM
Master
Tailbone is part of the root chakra, so likely, yes.
Why don't you feel yourself how the energy flow is and if need be do some healing on it.
Old 22-10-2019, 04:38 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Tailbone is part of the root chakra, so likely, yes.
Why don't you feel yourself how the energy flow is and if need be do some healing on it.

Thanks Crystal. I do feel that after years in the process , it has been completely healed now but, it would also be interesting to see an X-ray and the condition of it now.
Old 22-10-2019, 05:16 PM
Master
Glad to hear you have healed from it. I've heard it is very painful and usually a long healing process.
I would really feel how the flow of energy is there. The body works in miraculous ways and just reroutes if need be. It does the same with nerves after they've been cut, only in some cases this doesn't work anymore if the damage is to great. But I think with a tailbone it will just flow again.
Can you feel your root chakra? And then bear in mind whether you could before the accident or not.
If you can feel a good flow of energy in your chakras, especially the root and other 2 lower ones, I think it's pretty safe to say the energy has also restored itself.
Trust your body and its wisdom! You can also just go inward a bit, quiet the mind chatter, and ask your heart, your body, if the energy is flowing well there. You body knows and will tell you.
Try it! You may be surprised at what you can do/receive :)
Old 23-10-2019, 10:32 AM
Suspended
Excruciating pain

Quote:
Glad to hear you have healed from it. I've heard it is very painful and usually a long healing process.
I would really feel how the flow of energy is there. The body works in miraculous ways and just reroutes if need be. It does the same with nerves after they've been cut, only in some cases this doesn't work anymore if the damage is to great. But I think with a tailbone it will just flow again.
Can you feel your root chakra? And then bear in mind whether you could before the accident or not.
If you can feel a good flow of energy in your chakras, especially the root and other 2 lower ones, I think it's pretty safe to say the energy has also restored itself.
Trust your body and its wisdom! You can also just go inward a bit, quiet the mind chatter, and ask your heart, your body, if the energy is flowing well there. You body knows and will tell you.
Try it! You may be surprised at what you can do/receive :)

Good morning Crystal,

In my case, the pain was excruciating and took years and years to heal completely.

When "the accident" took place, the pain pearced my whole body, from the tail bone, my spine back and head. It was like a sword piercing all from the inside. Couldn't walk, sit or lay on my back.

I am not sure if I wish this to my worst enemies. Well, I don't, they have got worse than this coming to them in the future so, it won't be necessary to wish them this.

Yes, I can feel a good flow of energy everywhere.
Old 23-10-2019, 01:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
Good morning Crystal,

In my case, the pain was excruciating and took years and years to heal completely.

When "the accident" took place, the pain pearced my whole body, from the tail bone, my spine back and head. It was like a sword piercing all from the inside. Couldn't walk, sit or lay on my back.

I am not sure if I wish this to my worst enemies. Well, I don't, they have got worse than this coming to them in the future so, it won't be necessary to wish them this.

Yes, I can feel a good flow of energy everywhere.
Good! That's what I was picking up too.
Happy you've healed, revel in it
Old 23-10-2019, 04:52 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Good! That's what I was picking up too.
Happy you've healed, revel in it

Thank you Crystal! Big hug!
Old 24-10-2019, 11:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine111
Do you think that one breaking their "tail bone" influences and/or has any influence on any of the chakras and/or overall chakra system? And vice versa, any of the chakras and/or overall chakra system play a role such as healing one to the broken "tail bone"?.

If yes, in what way/how and reasons why.

Two years ago I broke my tail bone when I fell while skating.

It has healed fairly well. Only a little sore, occasionally.

I began meditating a year and a half ago, with chakra meditations. Then moved onto a phone application. 3 or 4 months ago, while meditating, I experienced a spontaneous kundalini. Which was very surprising, as I had to google the experience after it occurred to figure out what had happened.

In my situation, everything seemed to heal fine and my chakra are working quite well. I hope this helps.
Old 24-10-2019, 09:40 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Two years ago I broke my tail bone when I fell while skating.

It has healed fairly well. Only a little sore, occasionally.

I began meditating a year and a half ago, with chakra meditations. Then moved onto a phone application. 3 or 4 months ago, while meditating, I experienced a spontaneous kundalini. Which was very surprising, as I had to google the experience after it occurred to figure out what had happened.

In my situation, everything seemed to heal fine and my chakra are working quite well. I hope this helps.

Hi Anala,

Sorry to hear about the accident you had and glad to hear that you healed. Also that you had a kundalini experience.

Do you think and believe that while another is being in the healing/recovery process and have not healed yet, this influences any of the chakra and/or chakra system and vice versa?.

Any of the chakras and chakra system play a role in the healing of a broken tail bone?.

Thanks.
Old 24-10-2019, 10:55 PM
Master
Hi Sunshine111,

Quote:
Sorry to hear about the accident you had and glad to hear that you healed. Also that you had a kundalini experience.
i was surprised.

Quote:
Do you think and believe that while another is being in the healing/recovery process and have not healed yet, this influences any of the chakra and/or chakra system and vice versa?.
hmm, that is a good question. I really do not know. We have very few alternative medicine people here.

I feel meditation helped reduce stress and helped with circulation. I began meditating in a chair, but shifted to lying down. Sometimes I work on chakras, but I like guided meditations that help me learn something new. I am very new to chakras.

Quote:
Any of the chakras and chakra system play a role in the healing of a broken tail bone?.
I do not know. I did use the meditation app to help with pain and that worked well.