Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 23-09-2020, 09:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes the white sparks and black dotball are moving sparking
Old 23-09-2020, 09:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samjodhi
Yes this black dot is moving.
Moving like bug?I mean like a fly or something?

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=129910
Old 23-09-2020, 11:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Are they moving?
Yes white sparks moving very fast .so many white sparks I see everywhere and black dot too is moving please guide me sir
Old 23-09-2020, 12:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Yes white sparks moving very fast .so many white sparks I see everywhere and black dot too is moving please guide me sir
I suspect they're fairies.I don't know what else it could be.I see these white sparks as well.They look alive,dont they?

Flashes of blue light,coloured orbs,flying black dots,and sometimes i see wing type creatures that look like 'shadow butterflies'.

If they're not fairies,then propably low level astral beings.

And of course i'll ask you the usual question.Are you seeing number patterns?(11:11)etc.

PS
The white sparks you mentioned.Are you seeing them while looking to the clear blue sky,or when you're home?

Last edited by lomax : 23-09-2020 at 04:30 PM.
Old 24-09-2020, 05:29 AM
Newbie ;)

Thanks for your reply yes I see them all the time everywhere.in the morning or any time when I look at the sky they move and sparks so many tiny sparks some time light flashes when looking to the clear sky.I see after image and aur of any thing.please guide.
Old 24-09-2020, 05:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Yes I see numbers patterns I see orbs .....spiral crystals what they means don't know since I was a child.why we see them and what they mean.....
Old 24-09-2020, 05:52 AM
Newbie ;)

How I can protect myself from negative energy there are many persons their vibes are not good all the time I disturbed my children suffer too.Recently my new smart led got broken by these negative energy my mobiles my ....oh want I say I have tears in my eyes all the time my children cry they too can see them they all are sensitive
Old 24-09-2020, 06:13 AM
Master
Quote:
How I can protect myself from negative energy there are many persons their vibes are not good all the time I disturbed my children suffer too.Recently my new smart led got broken by these negative energy my mobiles my ....oh want I say I have tears in my eyes all the time my children cry they too can see them they all are sensitive
I know.
In my case,lights flicker,i have polergeist activity wherever i go,mobile phones go out of signal,batteries broke,And as you said,i affect those who're energetically connected with me.(relatives,friends).

One thing is for sure.People who start seeing these number patterns,are not doing well.Maybe the word 'destruction' fits the description better.
The symptoms are the same.(terrible experiences and negativity).

I don't know how to stop it.Maybe some tips to slow it down,but sooner or later will start again.

Bay leaf water.
It might give you some hours of relief.

You put some dry bay leaves into water,you leave it for some hours,and then use the water to wash your body.If it's possible all parts of the body must be touched with the water.
And since it's boring to take herbal baths everyday,you can save some of the water into a spray bottle,and use it everytime you feel that negativity returns.It works,but don't expect miracles or permanent results.Nothing can stop that thing whatever it is.

Also diet is very important as well.
No salt,sugar,oil,fats,and chemical processed foods.I know how it sounds,but if you try it for a few days,you'll see the difference.
This is a powerful remedy you can use,cause will boost your immune system and raise your vibrations.

Salt baths have some good effect as well.

Also i had to discard caffeine as well.When i drink coffee,i have prickling sensations,i get very anxious,and my poltergeist activity increases.It's like my nervous system is giving me signals that it doesn't like it.

Last edited by lomax : 24-09-2020 at 07:06 AM.
Old 24-09-2020, 06:25 AM
Master
Also check this site.https://theawakenedstate.net/kundali...-of-awakening/

Try not to absorb anything as granted.We don't know what's going on.Also know that others on the forum are experience the same thing.And what we share in common,(besides all these symptoms)is the appearance of these number patterns.

Numbers start to appear,negativity arises.

Last edited by lomax : 24-09-2020 at 07:08 AM.