Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 04-03-2021, 01:24 PM
Very practically and tangibly speaking...as real as holding a glass of water...feeling it and looking at it...
We have a way inside to view the Divine Light within inside...as Jesus tried to clue us in on and many thereafter mostly from the East.
In Luke in the KJV - ''If thine eye be single thy whole body will be full of light".
We can see into the Spiritual 'realms' within us.
It isn't taught in the West so it may be a tough one to open up to.
But when it says - Be still and know that I am God.
That is another clue - among many - the thing is -
this is a stillness almost hard to imagine.

It isn't sitting in silence in the woods for 15 minutes once.
It is a stillness that is much deeper - almost with the breath unnoticed.
(Sorry, I remind people so much, but there are always new people ...I have meditated now, 47 yrs - many times 3-6 hours a sitting -
things 'happen' then...hahahaha)
Those that have meditated each day for a decade for an hour a day ...may not have even seen or opened to certain experiences so have said,
"I've tried, I give up."
Some will say, "There is no God listening. He does not answer prayers. I've tried."...and so on.

Yet, in a second - someone could suddenly experience vast Divine Insights, supernatural awareness
being graced with Cosmic Consciousness, so might say here, "No, you don't have to sit for many hrs to have these amazing experiences" -
(exps similar sometimes to what NDErs exp...seeing into the Other Side...oh, let's not forget the OBErs here!)

One could, also, exp the spiritual realms after one hour or 10 min ...each person/soul is different.
I'm not here to say you can not - just that most 'reg ol' people' may have to practice learning to reach
a profound stillness internally in their mind and body.
I'm saying this as a person that knows and has exp'd this Divine Light inside...and much more, (that many might want to say is impossible).
AND ya don't have to believe a word of it!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-03-2021, 03:47 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Very practically and tangibly speaking...as real as holding a glass of water...feeling it and looking at it...
We have a way inside to view the Divine Light within inside...as Jesus tried to clue us in on and many thereafter mostly from the East.
In Luke in the KJV - ''If thine eye be single thy whole body will be full of light".
We can see into the Spiritual 'realms' within us.
Spiritually Transformative Experiences...STE.

These are experiences that can't truly be put into words. Sure, we can and do try, but the effort falls woefully short.

Can they be totally spontaneous without any seeking or practicing? Outside of NDEs I suspect the chances are minuscule so I suggest following the advice of Swami Vivekananda, and that's to take up the practices of one or more of the four Yogas (preferably all to some extent) and with earnest dedication.

https://indianexpress.com/article/li...nment-4470379/

“Take up one idea. Make that one idea your life; dream of it; think of it; live on that idea. Let the brain, the body, muscles, nerves, every part of your body be full of that idea, and just leave every other idea alone. This is the way to success, and this is the way great spiritual giants are produced.”

I suggest that one idea is Self/God-realization and employ whatever means necessary to achieve it. Before that level of realization there are questions with no answer and after there is an answer with no questions.
Old 12-03-2021, 05:24 AM
Knower
ok, cool, so i have another question. Is it possible to commune with this divine spark???
Old 20-03-2021, 02:07 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HENRY_WAS_HERE
ok, cool, so i have another question. Is it possible to commune with this divine spark???
Yes.

A good way is to go within, meditate. Listen for the still, small voice.

You will find that as you do this, you can access it during everyday life and it always knows the right thing. It always has the answer.

The hard part is in the listening. For that you have to duke it out with the ego, which is always trying to convince you that you know better. Don't believe it. It's never right.
Old 20-03-2021, 03:07 AM
Master
Quote:

Divine spark?, easy. Godly love (or Goddessly love if you must).

Is it possible to commune with this divine spark?. Yes, meditate on it if you must, call upon the devine, be one with it. The answers to the devine spark were never intended to be difficult to comprehend. Even a child could figure it out, the kingdom of heaven belong to such as these. it's not rocket science you know. Amen
Old 20-03-2021, 05:37 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
So in theosophy they teach us that their is a divine spark within all of us(gods light), and it is our job to awaken it. the question i have is where is this divine spark located??? Is it inside your head??? your heart??? thanks a bunch!
Divine spark? oh you mean like a Godspark?
You found me! hahaha just kidding :)

It's in your heart silly...

No, not that one, your spiritual heart just a few inches in front of your physical heart closer to the aether.
Old 07-05-2022, 04:01 PM
Ascender

Everything starts first in your mind with your thoughts. You recognise that the Divine spark is there, and then you awaken it with thoughts of self-esteem. When you radiate with self-esteem and good feeling, then you attract so many things which reflect this. You attract so many things to ‘help’ you feel good about yourself and these include circumstances in which you really shine. THIS is the Divine spark in action.
Old 07-05-2022, 07:46 PM
Master
My understanding is that love is the devine spark and by embodying love one can unify with the devine spark.
Love utopia
Old 08-05-2022, 06:43 PM
Master
Probably in your heart and mind!

It’s the only light that keeps me going while reincarnations is- that fate if superposition entanglement that says I’m entangled with the ending and entering reincarnation ~ that’s where I fast forward too all the time ~ it’s the spark that keeps me pulling through!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 08-05-2022, 09:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ray=out
So in theosophy they teach us that their is a divine spark within all of us(gods light), and it is our job to awaken it. the question i have is where is this divine spark located??? Is it inside your head??? your heart??? thanks a bunch!

I would say it's in your heart and it's the thing we call love which is the divine spark. Love for the divine or God if you must.
Arohanui utopia