Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 13-02-2021, 04:15 PM
Administrator
Hello

I have never come to find that checking out by one's own hand is a way out more its the cycle to repeat more of the same in what life one comes back into. We are here to learn and grow, to have our ups and downs in life. That is why its life, if it was easy to just check out then every time we came to find struggles we would go out.

I so do not feel there is any place we land that is so dark that we should use our own hand to take life. I too agree that we can not help others if we can not find help for our self. Too many times we do not want to seek the help or listen to what is said in the help we find. We so get stuck in that place where its easier to say goodbye. Its not trust me.

As a Medium so many times I meet with family that has lost some one by their own hand and I have to try and explain what happened and why they did it. Many times there is no true reason to find.

Never feel alone or cut off there is always a life line out there.

Lynn
Old 13-02-2021, 05:29 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
I so do not feel there is any place we land that is so dark that we should use our own hand to take life.
I've worked in mental health and was a practising medium, I've spoken to people who have been there and have been there myself. Until someone has had the experience of being in the same place then there is no real understanding of what can go through a person's mind. For my own experience there was no darkness, quite the opposite in fact. It felt as though I just wanted to go Home and it was a very illuminating experience. I've yet to find an explanation for what happened and there isn't one in science. Perhaps if people who have had the experience had the environment to express what they went through without judgment and prejudice others like yourself would be - with respect - a little wiser. I personally don't feel comfortable with sharing in this thread because I don't feel anyone would really understand. Darkness is the lack of illumination and that kind of darkness only exists within ourselves. I won't even talk to someone who hasn't had the experience at any length because they just won't understand.

One thing that most people are unaware of is that people that broadcast they're going to commit suicide rarely actually commit the deed, because it takes far more strength than they have if they feel the need for what is essentially attention-seeking. It takes a surprising amount of courage and fortitude. Those that do attempt or succeed seldom do it 'out of the blue' and spend time planning. Sometimes it takes a more sane and rational mind to commit suicide than people imagine. And yes, it can happen just as spontaneously. And the saying goodbye can be the most difficult thing that person has done.
Old 13-02-2021, 06:43 PM
Master
IMHO

There is no "checking out", there is only jumping from one dimension into another and if you are not fit for that dimension you will be pulled back into the dimension you jumped out of.

And then to begin again as a baby and having to deal with the same unresolved issues again...
and again...
and again...
story of reincarnation.
Old 13-02-2021, 10:48 PM
Master
Well said Greenslade. Everyone has beliefs but few people have been there, have been in the physical or mental suffering where they feel there is no other way out then to kill themselves. There are valid reasons for the individual. It is easy to focus on the people left behind but it's harder to accept the person that died was deeply suffering. Many people here believe in god and in ''karma'' so children dying from sickness or on the road is all fine and justified but it's not okay for someone in deep pain that can't be fixed to end their lives? Strange how that works.
Old 13-02-2021, 11:18 PM
Experiencer
Find a method to do out of body experiences, and ALL the answers will be available.

It's that simple

The only way to know is by 1st hand experience
Old 13-02-2021, 11:51 PM
Administrator
I Would have to agree with both Lynn and Greenslade on this i am a medium
And have given messages to people from people who have passed by their own hands.
I am also a counsellor who has done mental health.
No one has the right to condemn people for taking their own lives.unless you Walk in their shoes first.

Namaste
Old 14-02-2021, 10:20 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Find a method to do out of body experiences, and ALL the answers will be available.

It's that simple

The only way to know is by 1st hand experience
Agree with this 100%

When we "pass on to the otherside" it's exactly same place we go when we have an out of body experience of astral project. It's very dream-like over there, and your fears can get the better of you unless you have overcome them or know how to deal with it. If you are the type of person who always worries about things and expects the worst all the time, then same thing over there will happen - you would end up where ever you expect.

This is pretty evident if you read some NDE literature - they share commonalities but people experience things according to their beliefs and expectations.

So committing suicide is only going to put you on the otherside straight away, and if you haven't overcome things like fear or have poor mental control of yourself then it's not going to be easier over there either.

When you are on the otherside, you either descend or ascend it's your choice. You can increase your awareness and vibration and walk straight into heaven, or try to fizzle out into darkness and nothingness.

We often end up back here, sometimes by choice and other times by force. If you die on the otherside, guess where you end up? yep, right back here. But you have to start all over again from a new-born on this side, which means completely forgetting everything.

Consciousness survives death, we are eternal. Back and forth across the veil we go, until one day we learn how to cross freely or have a foot in either side at the same time.
Old 14-02-2021, 12:22 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uma
There is no "checking out", there is only jumping from one dimension into another and
if you are not fit for that dimension you will be pulled back into the dimension you jumped out of.

And then to begin again as a baby and having to deal with the same unresolved issues again...
and again...
and again...
story of reincarnation.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 14-02-2021, 01:59 PM
Master

die by our own means

Quote:
Originally Posted by Green.Heals
someone told me once you just reincarnate, and must go through all the same trials.

another said you're trapped between both here, and there.

I agree with other posts that its not good to decide and die by self as it is not in the interest of self and other associated souls .
Old 14-02-2021, 03:20 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by HITESH SHAH
I agree with other posts that its not good to decide and die by self as it is not in the interest of self and other associated souls .

So.... for example, a terminally ill person who's 24/7 in pain should just remain in that pain, even if it's for years to come?

That sounds really cruel to me, where so called ''loved ones'' have severe attachment issues which are so strong that they'd rather see their beloved in constant pain than leave this world. Perhaps it is the ''loved ones'' that also need to ask themselves the hard questions, but that is very difficult. Death is a huge taboo, it's easier to accept it's just nasty nature or bacteria that committed the foul deed.