Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Wicca

Old 25-11-2019, 11:43 AM
Deactivated Account

Voodoo/Hoodoo/Witchcraft is not evil/nefarious, I think that’s the misconception here. They are all religions and all work with poppets. The use of them is very common, just not for evil/nefarious purposes. Sure there are people out there who use poppets for cursing and hexing, but that could also be said that most people use knives to cut up food for cooking yet some evil people might use those same knives to hurt another person. Does that mean all cooking is evil? Definitely not.
Old 25-11-2019, 09:41 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Hi Sunshine
Yes, you're right - I meant to say "because you are not a practitioner", sorry. I was typing too fast.
Hoodoo is a magical tradition that stems from the slaves brought over to the United States from Africa. It is very powerful and has become popular with practitioners from other traditions and other parts of the world.
Perhaps I don't find it hard to believe so much as I'm surprised. But I suppose I shouldn't be - there are all kinds of people out there.
That dark figure could have been a "thought form" sent by the people doing the work against you. Also known as an egregore.

Thank you for explaining.

"Egregore"...this is for surely, getting Darker and Darker...due to shortage of time, I did not have much time to search and be informed thorough. This is like "the devil" itself or some kind of demon?.

Does this require knowledge of magic or is thought in the form of gossip and negativity etc. without having any knowledge of magic create this?.

What are the requirements for this to be created?.

Actually now, I have a third suspect, and this is a group of people.
Old 25-11-2019, 09:50 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Yes, I advised you to get the person into the mirror box - but I was under the impression at the time that you also were a practitioner and would be able to perform the working. Also, on top of that, I now realize you could be dealing with two people and so you'd have to do two mirror boxes. It might be easier to make a poppet of yourself and put your poppet in a mirror box for protection.

As I said before, before doing any work on a target, you need to find out how much and what kind of protection they have around them because if you start sending things back and what you send back hits their protection you could find yourself being on the receiving end again when it is thrown back at you.

There are people - conjure workers, root workers, witches etc. who will perform work for you if you are not knowledgeable to do your own work. And if, as you say, you don't practice, then that could be one way to deal with this.

You could try to do certain things yourself if you feel confident enough to handle it. We can try to help you, but you should know that what you're dealing with is pretty serious stuff.

Well, "it is pretty serious stuff", that's for sure.

In regards to the "poppet" representing my person, getting this into a box of mirrors, will this not reflect back at me any negative wish for or curse of another or anything said in the heat of the moment or while angry?.

If it is going to be reflected back to the "hexer" if placed into a mirrors box, why not any negative thoughts be reflected back to me, when place the "poppet" that represents my person into the box?.
Old 25-11-2019, 09:57 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMay
Voodoo/Hoodoo/Witchcraft is not evil/nefarious, I think that’s the misconception here. They are all religions and all work with poppets. The use of them is very common, just not for evil/nefarious purposes. Sure there are people out there who use poppets for cursing and hexing, but that could also be said that most people use knives to cut up food for cooking yet some evil people might use those same knives to hurt another person. Does that mean all cooking is evil? Definitely not.

Hi LadyMay,

Kitchen knives should also be kept away from children and violent, aggressive , mentally unhealthy personalities who may be or proved to be dangerous to themselves and/or others.

Same goes for guns.
Old 26-11-2019, 02:36 PM
Master

Morning Sunshine, no an egregores are not dark and have nothing to do with the devil. I have to go to work for a few hours - will definitely get back to you as soon as possible.
Old 27-11-2019, 03:57 AM
Master

Hello Sunshine,
No, getting you in a box would reflect any negtive energes sent to you back out to the sender(s).

An egregore or thoughtform is a a strong visualization that has life breathed into it (that is the simple explanation). A thoughtform is sent out to do the witch/magician's wishes.

Since there are a number of people that you believe are working against you I believe that you really need to get some help from a practitioner that is used to handling these sorts of attacks, since, as you have said, you do not practice and this kind work is really not for beginners. If you wish help I can refer you to trustworthy people who will not rip you off. But in the meantime learn to put protection around yourself by strengthening your aura and visualizing a thick blanket of protection around you. Blessings to you.
Old 27-11-2019, 04:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Hello Sunshine,
No, getting you in a box would reflect any negtive energes sent to you back out to the sender(s).

An egregore or thoughtform is a a strong visualization that has life breathed into it (that is the simple explanation). A thoughtform is sent out to do the witch/magician's wishes.

Since there are a number of people that you believe are working against you I believe that you really need to get some help from a practitioner that is used to handling these sorts of attacks, since, as you have said, you do not practice and this kind work is really not for beginners. If you wish help I can refer you to trustworthy people who will not rip you off. But in the meantime learn to put protection around yourself by strengthening your aura and visualizing a thick blanket of protection around you. Blessings to you.
WONDERFUL POST!

Brings up old memories.

Not many people want to talk about a 'taboo' subject.

Egregore or thoughtform are in some circles also called Elementals.
Some people claim these were used as protectors at the Pyramids.

I use to make them when I went thru an experimental period.

For example, I use to give classes and I use to tell one of them, who had a human form, to sit in a chair in the middle of the room. Without telling people what was going on, I had everybody, one at a time, go up and feel what is in the chair, if anything. Without sharing information, they all indepentably claimed it was a human or human spirit. Some people, with my silent command, received a kiss on the check.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 27-11-2019, 08:16 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Hello Sunshine,

Good morning Jenny Crow,

Thank you so much for your willingness to help and all information, answers to questions up to now. Blessings to you too.
Old 27-11-2019, 04:19 PM
Master

I hope you get things sorted out, Sunshine. No one should live with that "stuff" going on. I would offer to do the work for you but I do not have the time that I believe it will take to do this properly. Blessings to you.
Old 27-11-2019, 04:21 PM
Master

Hello Big John - thanks! Yes, I think people that know about this kind of work often just kind of keep it to themselves.