Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 23-02-2021, 03:45 PM
Master

Your house/place is you

Hii all,

Just wanted to share that my experience of the place I call “my own” and truly is “my own” is always and has always been an extension of me. My consciousness is partially in there. In the objects, walls, the light, etc. Issues in your room or in my room (let’s speak for myself here) can be detected by the feels and cleared up in various ways. It’s mostly important to learn your room what you want to have in your room. And adapt yourself to that too.

Much kindness
Old 04-03-2021, 10:56 PM
Master
CosmicWonder - Right on. I believe ones home is a man's/woman's soft place to land in life. It's a refuge. What one surrounds him or herself with in the home is important because it effects how we feel in our safest environment. I, for example, don't like clutter and so when things get too busy in my home, I find myself tensing up. I declutter and organize every day. It's how my world makes sense to me. I surround myself with only things that resonate with me and lift me up. I have a lot of my own paintings on my walls and a special large shelf that hold photos that have a lot of meaning to me. Outside of that, I simplify my home by donating things that no longer speak to me. I don't like nick-knacks as they just collect dust. Even things that are gifted to me go to donation from the get go if I feel those things don't have a place in my home.
Old 10-03-2021, 01:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Hii all,

Just wanted to share that my experience of the place I call “my own” and truly is “my own” is always and has always been an extension of me. My consciousness is partially in there. In the objects, walls, the light, etc. Issues in your room or in my room (let’s speak for myself here) can be detected by the feels and cleared up in various ways. It’s mostly important to learn your room what you want to have in your room. And adapt yourself to that too.

Much kindness
I totally agree with you! I've seen peoples homes that are just square white and stale looking and always wondered. Does the person who lives in that home really that..... Boring, cold and lack personality?
Old 10-03-2021, 06:39 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Hii all,

Much kindness

Waking does do away with judging, the more we wake the need for judgment goes away.
Old 10-03-2021, 06:43 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackraven
CosmicWonder - Right on. I believe ones home is a man's/woman's soft place to land in life. It's a refuge. What one surrounds him or herself with in the home is important because it effects how we feel in our safest environment. I, for example, don't like clutter and so when things get too busy in my home, I find myself tensing up. I declutter and organize every day. It's how my world makes sense to me. I surround myself with only things that resonate with me and lift me up. I have a lot of my own paintings on my walls and a special large shelf that hold photos that have a lot of meaning to me. Outside of that, I simplify my home by donating things that no longer speak to me. I don't like nick-knacks as they just collect dust. Even things that are gifted to me go to donation from the get go if I feel those things don't have a place in my home.

Yes I store a lot of books... I like myself surrounded with knowledge. Makes me feel a bit safe
Old 10-03-2021, 06:44 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I totally agree with you! I've seen peoples homes that are just square white and stale looking and always wondered. Does the person who lives in that home really that..... Boring, cold and lack personality?

Haha or their personality is straight to the point and very effective