Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-06-2023, 06:02 AM
Seeker

Voices saying,"I am God, I am Christ, I am Uriel", etc.

Since 2020 Im having experiences that I can't dismiss as a wild imagination anymore.
One of these are voices saying they are God, Christ, Uriel etc. The one whose saying He was a God had a male child voice saying I am God like a mantra then his voice change into adult creepy voice sounding evil like "Finally I will be God". The ones whose saying they are Uriel( they are many) are alive human( they are all men). I see them wide awake pointing at me that I'm the evil one or the fake Uriel saying they are the real Uriel to "God". I just know that my higher self was Uriel, She had a mind on her own but im also Her and I also had a mind on my own. The voices saying they are Christ are also the people saying that they are Uriel. My mind had been invaded, they take orb of memories from my dream experiences from Jesus time.

My theory from these experiences is that they want to be Angels, to have the power of God and to be One with God.
But from my experiences God, our Creator is a Merciful Being full of Divine Love.
I know that we all have essence of God in us that was burning inside our heart.
That we all have fiery wings.

I know when
Old 19-06-2023, 04:45 AM
Newbie ;)

are you doing any protection rituals? like a simple white light meditation to protect your aura? it looks like you are invaded with parasitic entities but i could be wrong
Old 19-06-2023, 07:01 AM
Seeker

Thanks for the reply
Actually we went to a healer because I'm having a hard time sleeping. He asked me if I know what's happening and I said yes, I know(because my higher self was helping and guiding me). He also said that many spirits and Beings from above helping me. The voices that I'm hearing are spirits that already dead and alive, they pestering me because they cannot get what they wanted. I also taking meds now because it taking a toll to my mind and body.
Old 19-06-2023, 08:31 AM
Deactivated Account

There are many false spirits that are so jealous of the inherently divine nature of human beings and they would be more than pleased to cause you to stray away from the truth by gaining your trust. Discernment is very key when dealing with spiritual things.
Old 20-06-2023, 02:37 AM
Seeker

It's so true that there are spirits who are so lost that they didn't change their ways, that they have no remorse. There are also spirits dead/alive abuse God Mercy, there are even people who use their gift in evil ways.

My higher self told me that my mission is already over, that all I have to do is rest, that they will take care of things.
Old 20-06-2023, 08:04 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by PororoWanderer
Thanks for the reply
He also said that many spirits and Beings from above helping me. The voices that I'm hearing are spirits that already dead and alive, they pestering me because they cannot get what they wanted. I also taking meds now because it taking a toll to my mind and body.

From little i know about meds, they tend to cover up symptoms and disrupt if not harm other functions. This can result in further vulnerability.

There is an article where the follower in https://jesustruthdeliverance.com/
capable of seeing spirits that often attempt to assault him, led him to pray and request an angel to guard over him. The request was answered and it worked, him seeing how the angel keeps the demons out of the room.

This put in question what are these Beings from above the healer described and what sort of help are they providing when we have a case of a follower of Yahusha/Jesus, was provided help that did not end in requiring meds.
Shroud of Turin made with billions of WATTS on cloth, cant be replicated according to science. Along bible prophecies, What evidence you of "other believes" have equal or surpass them as the true teaching to eternal life?!
Yahusha(Jesus) words:Matthew 7:24 “Therefore, whosoever hear these sayings of Mine and does them, I will liken a wise man...
Matthew 5:17-19 (On the laws/Tora and Prophets)
"...whoever practices and teaches them will be called great in the kingdom of heaven."
Old 20-06-2023, 08:46 AM
Administrator
You need to use protection. no Angel or Guide would tell you they are god.
Spirit are people who have passed over. you can not get a spirit that is Alive
The voices you are hearing are not spirit
you need to go to a Spiritual Church and see how it is done.

Namaste
Old 20-06-2023, 01:55 PM
Experiencer
I once experience a similar thing. I heard a booming voice suddenly and loudly in my mind. Saying "I am Raphael, and you are as well" before the voice stopped, it said I cannot go back till I helped people with something. The thing is, I don't know who I should be helping, and with what.
Old 21-06-2023, 06:23 AM
Seeker

Thank you for all the replies

Actually the first time I hear voices I only hear hissing sound in my left ear. Suddenly I was enveloped by warm aura protecting me from that. After that I felt my higher self, she had a long hair, she's wearing a white robe, she had a wings and she's barefoot. Her aura was so hot and warm.

I also had a experience where I was watching TV with my sister. Warm aura enveloped me again, my sister thought that I had a high fever because she felt it too(we are two inches apart). Then I I hear a male voice saying "cut it off!, cut it off!".

The weirdest voice I heard was a male voice saying "I am "my full name"". How did they know my name? Why is he saying my name? Why is he saying a woman's name? My higher self told me that he want to be me, an angel.
Old 23-06-2023, 09:54 AM
Master
Sounds like you need to be more careful what you let come close as this isn't pure and not good either.

No lightbeing that is pure would sound or be or act creepy, nor give you the creeps.
Uriel is an Archangel and as such has never been human and as such no one has ever been AA Uriel either. And AA Uriel is a 'he', not a 'she'.
He is a vast Lightbeing who has his own legions of angels and dragons. He is about peace & harmony.
AAs can work with humans and can be called upon, but they also have huge work to do in the universe, for planets incl. ours, etc. etc.

God won't freak you out and you likely won't ever hear directly from Source either as the vibrational gap is way way way to big between Source and any human.
Even angels cannot receive this directly, let alone humans.
This is the reason there is an entire hierarchy of Lightbeings in between Source -or God- and us. Each tier lowers the vibration, so each one is 'descending' the vibration and messages from source until a level we can feel/sense/receive.
It starts with the Elohim angels and the Seraphim who sing the messages from Source down to the tier below.

So whatever you're in touch with, it isn't pure and isn't good.
Protect yourself, grounding is needed as well as shielding. Call on AA Michael for protection and his royal blue cloak, and do some serious cleansing. White sage smudging of your aura at the very least, and preferably your home too.