Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 17-06-2023, 04:56 PM
Seeker

Is it true that demons can read your thoughts?

I have been reading and watching videos extensively on how angels protect us and know our every thoughts, including our fears and desires. But I haven't come across a lot of videos or articles on whether demons can do the same. Would it be true that demons know all of our thoughts as well? And is there any way of protecting our thoughts from them?
Old 17-06-2023, 06:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Panorama361
And is there any way of protecting our thoughts from them?
I can address this part from my exp:
Think great thoughts.
They hate kind, loving, forgiving, compassionate, generous thoughts!!
Also, if you feel they are placing bad thoughts in you, Stop and say,
"Oh, No you don't."
And then laugh ...they HATE that...and will leave you alone cuz you are absolutely no fun...I'm not making this up!
Worked for me.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 18-06-2023, 08:35 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Think great thoughts.

exactly! they are the opposite of all that is good. but one day they will also change.
Old 19-06-2023, 04:39 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Think great thoughts.
I can second this, a negative entity tried to mock me while I am meditating, and saying along the lines of,

"You think you are brave enough?"
"You think you are better for this job?" (I am leading a spiritual movement for the Light)
But I dismiss it and envision myself in a glowing, loving light then it disappeared.
It took some courage but always believe that you are always protected and they are not needed in your journey.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 02-07-2023 at 03:57 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 19-06-2023, 08:38 AM
Master
It depends on, how advanced an entity or a being is, and how it connects to you. Besides that, it needs permission to do so.
Dark entities could trick you giving permission. This is possible.
I had beings connected to me, they could see what I see, know what I think, and answer questions, before
I finish or fully formulate my thought; 24/7.
Old 19-06-2023, 11:43 AM
Great book

Btw, a thought - CS Lewis wrote an amazing book - you actually only need to read about 3 chapters to get the point, imo.
"The Screwtape Letters"
SUCH an odd name - Uncle Screwtape is giving advice to his nephew.
Well, Uncle Screwtape is either a demon or the devil...can't remember ...and talks about the MANY sneaky ways to get Man
from the Truth or God or 'goodness'.

You know, lust, anger, jealousy.. these are super easy...then in his toolbox of tricks he explains the hidden trickier ways to fool Man.
Don't fall for these ways! A must read for those wanting to know more about demons or the devil ...by whatever names

A lot to learn getting into the head of a demon or mischievous, trouble making spirit!
Btw, watch any addictions - food, drink, drugs, etc. Get rid of those, they hate that - when they can't influence you that way!
From my exp.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 20-06-2023, 01:57 PM
Experiencer
Theoretically we all know everyone's thoughts. There are no secrets if you know where to look.
Old 20-06-2023, 01:58 PM
Knower
Incomplete understanding of the mind is what leads men to fall either through demons tempting them or through their own follies.
Old 01-07-2023, 09:45 PM
Chaos

Alright since this keeps coming up and I just now checked the second post I saw you replied to that I made.

My True Self beyond this body; soul; spirit and so on; is well do I really need to say it.

I mean it's not like I should be posting that info and especially not in bio.

Just the sheer number of messages Ugh the nightmare.

Not to sound strange or anything but can't people just trust their own feelings when it comes to the information they get. This is in regard to the people being replied to not me trusting my own information. After all where people get their information is not always from other people and sometimes is closely related to who or what they are. In these situation is it really too personal for a person and something that should not be said.

"didn't read any rules about posting figured it was just free open space to post"
Old 02-07-2023, 02:14 PM
Master

Who are demons?