Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 21-03-2023, 11:41 PM
Master

The Egyptian black cat

So seeing @lomax doing some real exploration, I said to myself, it's time to explore more, and what best time to do it other than the "perfect" time when I am hit by extreme sadness, which happens from time to time for no apparent reason.

So I started meditating.

I tried to contact whatever being is out there, Egyptian gods, angels, guides, whatever is out there. I started to lose consciousness, complete blankness, then it's like time stopped, like everything froze, then I noticed a heaviness on my chest and because I could see I noticed there was a black cat sitting on my chest, with gold around her neck and over hear head, like an Egyptian cat and it felt like coming from this sphere. Its presence had a very profound effect on me, the sadness was erased and I was left with tons of energy, mental clarity and profound peace, like a reboot.

Long ago I took I found a black cat in the astral realms when it was little and with time it grew and it grew and from a little kitty it turned out to be a panther and things changed in the sense that I ended up being under its protection. And then it disappeared.

It kinda looked like this:

Old 22-03-2023, 05:01 AM
Master

Wow really interesting story. Just love that cat.
Old 22-03-2023, 12:45 PM
Master
Beautiful experience thatman.
Old 22-03-2023, 01:57 PM
Master

Thank you guys and gals!

@lomax you inspired me reading all your experiences, seeing how far you can reach. I really needed this experience, it was like 3 in the morning and I had tons of energy.
Old 26-03-2023, 11:51 PM
Master

Bastet; Was originally a lion Goddess amd then became the Cat Goddess of Pleasure, protection and the bringer of Good health. Daughter of Ra, the Eygyptian Sun God. She is often depicted with a human body and a cat head. Sometimes, just as a cat, like the one in your picture.

The sound of a cat purring according to Scientific American promotes bone healing by improving bone density.

Occasionally, my cat will come and purr over specific parts of my body which are unwell and I feel that the resonance is healing to my ailments. The other day, I was having trouble with my stomach/ solar plexus and the cat intuitively came and laid across my stomach and began purring.

Another time, my ankle was giving me trouble (I have a weak ankle which I've been strengthening with pilates). My cat laid across my ankle, purring.
Old 18-06-2023, 12:36 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
So seeing @lomax doing some real exploration, I said to myself, it's time to explore more, and what best time to do it other than the "perfect" time when I am hit by extreme sadness, which happens from time to time for no apparent reason.

So I started meditating.

I tried to contact whatever being is out there, Egyptian gods, angels, guides, whatever is out there. I started to lose consciousness, complete blankness, then it's like time stopped, like everything froze, then I noticed a heaviness on my chest and because I could see I noticed there was a black cat sitting on my chest, with gold around her neck and over hear head, like an Egyptian cat and it felt like coming from this sphere. Its presence had a very profound effect on me, the sadness was erased and I was left with tons of energy, mental clarity and profound peace, like a reboot.

Long ago I took I found a black cat in the astral realms when it was little and with time it grew and it grew and from a little kitty it turned out to be a panther and things changed in the sense that I ended up being under its protection. And then it disappeared.

It kinda looked like this:

I may say you are very lucky to get an immediate protection, it's actually dangerous to call just any entities out there without prior connection to them or with unclear intention.

It's like inviting anyone randomly to your room and you don't know whoever arrives is really for your highest good or not.

When you invite these entities towards you, it can really be overwhelming, the probable reason why you suddenly lose consciousness and there's complete blankness.

With Bastet, you may start communicating with Bastet by meditating on her picture. Ask questions to the incident. Do this with caution thou. Feel free to disregard this if you are not ready.

Just a heed of an advice, always have a clear intention why you are doing spirit vision or scrying. And do protection rituals before doing so. You might encounter entities along the way that you are not ready to be seeing and get 'lost' instead. And test your visions if they are the legit thing or not.