Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-02-2023, 10:53 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
Hi...... Was it the most beautiful and amazing and caring Angel Azrael ???
He is the one that brings the souls home and is the most gentle being ....
To have encountered him is a gift and a comfort to loved ones of the recently deceased.
I hope that my quote is not too long, yes, for me it was Azrael. He showed up in a slightly intimidating way for me, simply to help me see my fears.

He was actually very patient and waited before he told me his name.

He was showing me lost souls - and how to process souls who die and get lost... how to help them, including for my own lost self aspect.

I appreciate your comment.
Old 22-02-2023, 11:01 AM
Master

Lovely Azrael is the Angel of death that brings the souls home.
He is also known as the grim reaper .
He wears a hood and could be see as female.
And as you say, Angels have no specific gender as they are all the same, just pure energy and only appear to us in a form that we can recognise ..
Old 22-02-2023, 11:03 AM
Master

..... Sorry... Messages crossed at same time , last one was more to Cosmic , but I am thrilled Red Embers that it was Azrael that you witnessed .
He is so gentle and beautiful...
Old 22-02-2023, 06:34 PM
Knower

Hi Red, I can see why this experience and connection could create that sense of loneliness. At the same time, this seems like maybe a way you can help others transition more peacefully or maybe an opportunity to help those who are transitioning too early make some different life choices so that they fulfill more of what they came to earth to do?
Old 23-02-2023, 06:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by txsha
Hi Red, maybe an opportunity to help those who are transitioning too early
make some different life choices so that they fulfill more of what they came to earth to do?
This would be a privilege
Old 27-02-2023, 07:49 AM
Knower
Hello redembers!! This family member of yours, is he the one that went ?
I’ve been praying for him for a few days or was it a week? Kind of alarmed right now.

Last edited by ray=out : 27-02-2023 at 02:50 PM.
Old 27-02-2023, 07:50 PM
Master

Hi Ray = Out.

I don't believe that any prayer goes unheard. I feel that when it is time for a soul to transition from their body, that it is between themselves and God and I feel that regardless of if it is their time or not, that prayers and loving intentions offer light and peace to guide them where they need to be. Those are my heart felt beliefs.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
As you know, I have many dreams/ possibly an over-active imagination at times hehe

When I was working with Archangel Azrael he was helping me to understand my own trauma related to the physical dying process and he helped me to know that even when I have felt extremely lost, alone and afraid during spiritual transitions, that I was never forgotten and there was always a light shining a light for me even when I felt too afraid to notice.
He works to help people going through any kind of transition, even life changes where we might feel grief or fear.

Funnily enough, I also had an amusing dream that an angel or God (i am not sure who) helped me find my car in a carpark by shining a spotlight on me and leading me to my car hehe.
Old 08-03-2023, 07:57 AM
Newbie ;)

I would recommend writing down somewhere for yourself a report of your angel encounter. If you want to share or don't intend to share, writing you experience down and keeping a log of any other angel encounters could help you notice a patterns or clues which will help you further. Think of every angel encounter a piece to a bigger puzzle.
Old 19-03-2023, 06:25 AM
Master

Hi Anthony,

I'd forgotten that I posted here, came back to the forum to find other, unrelated info and stumbled back in here haha.

I was writing alot of this stuff down, had to take a break as I was becoming ungrounded. It's a good idea to write this stuff down though. Probably need to make sure I'm regularly grounding myself to planet earth as well... it's very easy for me to disconnect.

Old 19-03-2023, 06:46 AM
Master

I’m working on grounding too!!

Kind regards,

CW