Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > General Religion

Old 25-11-2019, 03:51 PM
Master
Excerpt from Seth Speaks continued ...
There were three separate individuals whose history blended, and they became known collectively as Christ – hence many discrepancies in your records. These were all males because at that one of your development, you would not have accepted a female counterpart. These individuals were a part of one entity.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 16-02-2023 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Rules -3 sentences only when you Copy/paste
Old 25-11-2019, 06:38 PM
MAYA EL

>>>>As the present life of any individual rises from hidden dimensions beyond those easily accessible in physical terms, and as it draws its energy and power to act from unconscious sources, so does the present physical universe as you know it rise from other dimensions. So does it have its source, and derive its energy from deeper realities.

History, as you know it, represents but one single light upon which you focus. You interpret the events that you see therein, and you project upon its glimmer your interpretation of events that may occur. So entranced is your concentration, that when you wonder about the nature of reality you automatically confine your question to this one small flickering moment that you call physical reality. When you ponder upon the aspects of God, you unthinkingly speak of the creator of that one light. That light is unique, and if you truly understood what it was, you would indeed understand the nature of true reality.

History, as you think of it, represents but one thin line of probabilities, in which you are presently immersed. It does not represent the entire lifetime of your species or the catalogue of physical activities, or begin to tell the story of physical creatures, their civilizations, wars, joys, technologies, or triumphs. Reality is far more diverse, far richer and unutterable than you can presently suppose or comprehend. Evolution, as you think of it and as it is categorized by your scientists, represents but one probable line of evolution, the one in which, again, you are presently immersed<<<

By the time I read this much I have been submerged in a lake of self contradictions and oxymoronic comments . I haven't read spirit spam like this in years
Old 25-11-2019, 10:25 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
>>>>As the present life of any individual rises from hidden dimensions beyond those easily accessible in physical terms, and as it draws its energy and power to act from unconscious sources, so does the present physical universe as you know it rise from other dimensions. So does it have its source, and derive its energy from deeper realities.
Old 26-11-2019, 01:03 AM
Master
Since this is, purportedly at least, a 'spiritual' forum, let me ask: what kind of spirit would respond thusly?

Quote:
I mean don't get me wrong there [is] a little accuracy to that but there's so much of her schizophrenia in there it might as well have been her own personal version of The Twilight Zone.
Old 26-11-2019, 03:43 AM
MAYA EL

You would have to define what you consider to be a spirit? Does it have to be a thinking agent without a body? Does it have to be linked to a body? Does it have to be contusions? Where does it have to originate from ? Or is that not mandatory?. Please define so that I can see if we will be talking about the same things when we use the word "spirit "
Old 26-11-2019, 02:21 PM
Master
Quote:
You would have to define what you consider to be a spirit? Does it have to be a thinking agent without a body? Does it have to be linked to a body? Does it have to be contusions? Where does it have to originate from ? Or is that not mandatory?. Please define so that I can see if we will be talking about the same things when we use the word "spirit "
Already did this in this post: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...2&postcount=95

Repeating what I said for your convenience:
Every aspect of Life (i.e. of Being-n-Doing) is an emanation of Life’s omnipresent Essence (d/b/a Source, a/k/a Brahman) that, by virtue of Its Power, is endowed with (1) the capacity to be conscious [i.e. 'aware;] to some degree, which consciousness, or presence of ‘mind’, enables ‘it’ to ex·peer·ience whatever vibrations (occurrences, data-packets, etc.) ‘it’ is therefore capable of perceiving (i.e. registering) and so possibly responding to, and (2) the motive‧ation, or ‘spirit’, to ex·press ‘itself’ by way of causing, (generating, transmitting, propagating, etc.) whatever vibrations (occurrences, data-packets, etc.) ‘it’ is thereby motivated to ‘make’ in response thereto.

In full‑zoom perspective, every nodal and multi-nodal feature of Life may be ‘seen’ to be a subsidiary soul, or gestalt of Life, which is facultatively imbued with ‘mind’ [i.e. the capacity to be 'aware', 'perceive', 'discern', etc.] and ‘spirit’ by, and consequently both experiences and expresses ‘itself’ in relationship to and with other nodes of Life ‘in’ the matrixial framework of, a (supranodal!) Soul, which is the Mind-n-Spirit constellation of That which is All That [Really!] Is.
Old 26-11-2019, 04:23 PM
Master
Some people believe Jesus' mission ended when he was about 33 years old.

Others believe Jesus did not die then.

Some of the latter group claim Jesus really died when he was 120 years old.

What was his mission from age 33 to 120 years old ( ~ 87 years)?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 28-11-2019, 08:36 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Some people believe Jesus' mission ended when he was about 33 years old.

Others believe Jesus did not die then.

Some of the latter group claim Jesus really died when he was 120 years old.

What was his mission from age 33 to 120 years old ( ~ 87 years)?
It is not literal it is a code he started hid mission at 30yr old . 30 is the exterior degrees of each angle of a 12 sided Dodecagon 12 having many significant biblical meanings. And then he "died" at 120yr old and 120 is the
Exterior degrees of a 3 sided triangle AND also the interior degrees of a 6 sided Hexagon. It is a form of language using polygon's for words/happenings /situations/ Tech .
Old 28-11-2019, 08:57 AM
MAYA EL

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidsun
Since this is, purportedly at least, a 'spiritual' forum, let me ask: what kind of spirit would respond thusly?
I do not believe that any external "spirit " of any kind was channeling information to her instead I believe that she has lost the balance between contusions thought and unconscious imagination and so she on occasion becomes captivated by her imagination as it runs amuck
In her mind which she then conveys externally... most people don't quite comprehend just how powerful the imagination is . See kids are often captivated by there imagination in day to day life playing with anything they can det there hands on and get lost in a superhero battle using a TV remote and then one day they reach what some religions call the "age of accountability " or that age where it feels stupid to play like a kid and we start trying to be like the adults and so everyone thinks that we "out grow " are childish imagination but the truth is that when that day/age of accountability comes what really happens is that are imagination has developed and become so strong that it has convinced us that it's gone and not there anymore and so most people spend the rest of there life never knowing that there imagination has been calling the shots and manipulating there life choices day in and day out.
Old 28-11-2019, 01:25 PM
Master

Quote:
>>>>
By the time I read this much I have been submerged in a lake of self contradictions and oxymoronic comments . I haven't read spirit spam like this in years

I, for one, understand your frustration. I'm permanently frustrated - but in a friendly and healthy way I hasten to add. All of the Seth books have been part of my reading matter over the years, years during which I've read just about everything, yes, everything there is to be had on the metaphysical market. Very few of these publications have ever created an impression on my mind with the exception of a few among which are - 'Varieties of Religious Experience' by William James, then 'DR Bucke Revisted (Cosmic Conciousness)' by Pearl Hawkins, 'Mind Power' by Walter Atkinson (1908) and a few books (in German only) by Armin Risi a Swiss writer who has an unbelievable gateway to his inner 'universe'. There are some others but the above will suffice.

What I really want to ask is from where did Jane Roberts get all this information? How did she use her mind that she could in some way deliver quite acceptable, deeply instructive, eye-opening explanations sometimes twisted but/and complicated issues directly targeted at widely-asked questions. Her tendency to imbibe doesn't appear to be so strong that she was affected but in You Tube videos she does seem to be 'possessed' in some way.

As we know from split-personality cases (as they were once called) anything is possible.

I don't believe in channeling although there are many instances of it both famous and infamous stemming from various sources. Especially the happenings after the death of Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (Sherlock Holmes) appear to be remarkable. In my opinion we underestimate the scope of our imaginations and as this thread is concerned with the mission of Jesus we should note that history has been mainly created by exactly this force - imagination.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.