Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 30-11-2015, 02:20 PM
Knower
Color Anybody feel this way?

I know there are other Star Kids and Teens out there, including me. So let me ask you, Do you ever feel misunderstood by others? I know I do since my grandma can be pretty devout to her religion and I attend a regular High School like a non Star teen. I never really tell anybody for fear of being denounced in my religion (Christianity) and the fact that I'll lose people who had my back for so many years.
When life gets you down and you think it's no use, when you don't know who you are and you have nothing to lose, just know you have friends who think you're worth the while, and they always tell you "Why worry, just smile."
Old 02-12-2015, 04:27 PM
Pathfinder
Hello. I no longer count as a teen, but when I did I felt the same way. I felt constantly misunderstood and different. I'm not sure if this makes me an "Indigo," but I definitely feel like I don't belong on a regular basis and it's hard to pinpoint what it is. And back in my teen years, I felt like an outcast that had to hide the real her. To this day, that feeling hasn't gone away.
Old 17-12-2015, 05:37 PM
Pathfinder

I used to think of it that way, but right now, as I feel energy better and am able to use my gifts I feel all the spirits around me and God and much love and it is not so lonely anymore. Maybe try to meditate more and work with your energy by crystals. Don't let fear motivate your actions, everything you do be consequence of infinite love and you'll feel better. The law of attraction works so if you will focus on the positive you may be a magnet for likeminded people- there is more of us on the Earth right now :) Will Smith's children (Willow, Jaden) are the perfect example of truly star children (and their movement- msfts- and that's no advertisement, just setting an example here).
Old 19-12-2015, 05:31 PM
Master
Hi,

Actually high school was easy for me. I said very little and listened a lot. Once I got out into the work a day world it was different. I recall being told that "You do not know what you are talking about" only to be told a year later that "We do not know what you are talking about". Some things are just unexplainable.

Even today I can not explain why I think the way that I do. For example, you speak about Star Kids and I think, oh yes another more mature and evolved young person. How can I say do not expect to be understood by those around you. Love yes but appreciation for what you can contribute, not really.

Now in a forum like this there are hundreds of like minded sisters and brothers. They all have perceptions about things which will be similar to yours. However to truly learn about that greater reality, you need to do research on your own.

All I can say is that there are things going on which are bigger than most of us think.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 21-12-2015, 11:57 AM
Seeker

Can of worms

Once I established that Indigo children exists, my interest in the subject (of myself) has really grabbed me.
Old 24-01-2016, 02:03 AM
Newbie ;)

Only truth will set us free :)
Old 24-01-2016, 08:31 AM
Seeker
I don't think any individual person can be "understood" technically, very hard to narrow someones true purpose and intentions, thoughts down to a single answer, be blessed with the mystery you can inspire, if you are having trouble with your beliefs know that whatever you do and choose it will work out for you, be whatever you desire.
Love and Light to you.
Old 21-02-2016, 10:21 PM
Experiencer
Cat I'm not a teen anymore

but I still feel misunderstood at times. I think that is why art and music are so important for me to be able to express myself in a way that at least I myself can understand. And I can totally relate to the awkward situation with peoples beliefs that are not so accepting of differences.

Embrace yourself and allow yourself to blossom fully no matter what!