Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 24-12-2014, 02:10 PM
Hypnoticalec

are chakras like muscles? have to be trained to grow?

Las night, SWIM(for safety porpuses) was cleaning his room and found a weed joint. Now, I despise drugs because they produce too much energy, but yesterday I was in a blissful state so SWIM finished his tasks of the day, sat down and consumed the drug.

I had several anxiety spikes but they lasted seconds, but what REAALLY caught my eye, is that all of my chakras were unleashing incredible energy! I could feel them all, growing as I breathe in.

Enough drug talk now, how can I achieve this expanded chakra state? No, the real question is, how do I expand my chakras? I will begin with one at a time, the crown chakra. For lucid dreams, astral projection and overall one-ness and peace. Do I just become aware of it and it will grow?
Old 24-12-2014, 02:36 PM
Experiencer

Chakhas are not like muscles and as to expanding your chakrahs No.. But you can with experience, Expand your auric field...

I assume by your post that you also partook of the weed... What ever you felt would no doubt be due to that an nothing else.. Using Mind altering drugs to produce Lucid dreaming is a slippery slope and not the way to go...

There are therapeutic uses for weed and it can be of value to MS sufferers and those with intractable pain, hence why it can be legally obtained and used in some state of the US and over the counter in some countries.. It is the misuse that is not good...

But I am sure in your own mind you know this already....
Old 24-12-2014, 03:39 PM
Hypnoticalec

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star Wolf Medicine Woman
Chakhas are not like muscles and as to expanding your chakrahs No.. But you can with experience, Expand your auric field...

I assume by your post that you also partook of the weed... What ever you felt would no doubt be due to that an nothing else.. Using Mind altering drugs to produce Lucid dreaming is a slippery slope and not the way to go...

There are therapeutic uses for weed and it can be of value to MS sufferers and those with intractable pain, hence why it can be legally obtained and used in some state of the US and over the counter in some countries.. It is the misuse that is not good...

But I am sure in your own mind you know this already....
Thank you for the advice. And please remember that the main topic here is the expansion of chakras, not weed.
Old 24-12-2014, 03:42 PM
TaoSandwich

Hypnoticalec,

As prone to being straightforward as I am, I am going to strike you with one of my occasional cryptic moments, so the advice I am about to give you will not sound like advice at all. In fact, it will sound like an unfounded assertion, but there is something deeper, so don't argue with it, but contemplate it... and then if your contemplation doesn't lead you somewhere, then discard it.

My advice:

There are no chakras, so what is there to work at expanding?

-TaoSandwich
Old 24-12-2014, 03:47 PM
Hypnoticalec

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoSandwich
Hypnoticalec,

As prone to being straightforward as I am, I am going to strike you with one of my occasional cryptic moments, so the advice I am about to give you will not sound like advice at all. In fact, it will sound like an unfounded assertion, but there is something deeper, so don't argue with it, but contemplate it... and then if your contemplation doesn't lead you somewhere, then discard it.

My advice:

There are no chakras, so what is there to work at expanding?

-TaoSandwich
For once, I understand what you mean. The whole body is a vortex of energy, though some stand out more than other. I use the term chakra because it is already established. So, any help with that "crown chakra"?
Old 24-12-2014, 03:52 PM
TaoSandwich

Nope, nothing to do with the body being an energy vortex! Think about it over the next few days.
Old 24-12-2014, 03:58 PM
Hypnoticalec

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaoSandwich
Nope, nothing to do with the body being an energy vortex! Think about it over the next few days.
Sorry but your cryptic prowess are beyond my vast intellect
Old 24-12-2014, 04:05 PM
Everly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypnoticalec
please remember that the main topic here is the expansion of chakras, not weed.

Anything posted is fair game for a response. If you didn't want it addressed, you shouldn't have mentioned it.

Moreover, when it's clear that mind-altering drugs are part of the equation, it's even more important to address it. I agree with whoever said it was the drug that induced this false sense of expanding chakras. One can strengthen chakras, but it's usually the result of overall personal spiritual good health.
Old 24-12-2014, 04:39 PM
Master
Quote:
Las night, SWIM(for safety porpuses) was cleaning his room and found a weed joint. Now, I despise drugs because they produce too much energy, but yesterday I was in a blissful state so SWIM finished his tasks of the day, sat down and consumed the drug.

I had several anxiety spikes but they lasted seconds, but what REAALLY caught my eye, is that all of my chakras were unleashing incredible energy! I could feel them all, growing as I breathe in.

Enough drug talk now, how can I achieve this expanded chakra state? No, the real question is, how do I expand my chakras? I will begin with one at a time, the crown chakra. For lucid dreams, astral projection and overall one-ness and peace. Do I just become aware of it and it will grow?

Weed makes you more sensitive to the energy, to your energetic body. It is used often by those who worship Shiva in Yoga circles for instance.

You just felt your chakras and that is a good thing. I doubt they are all open. I use to feel for a year and a half my 3rd eye spinning in circles all day long. It was not open :)

Never, ever mess with the crown chakra unless you really know what the heck you are doing. Please, Please read up on premature crown openings and realize the danger of what you are thinking of doing!

Yes, there are chakras, no your body is not a vortex of energy. Many people look to energy practices like pranayama or tantra to help speed up the process of opening the chakras. No energy practices are not necessary but they do help :)
Old 24-12-2014, 06:25 PM
TaoSandwich

Quote:
Sorry but your cryptic prowess are beyond my vast intellect

I actually hate being cryptic... clarity is the best policy, but I am intentionally giving you trouble right now