Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Old 08-09-2014, 10:48 AM
Knower

It is the combined force of sun and moon opposite, each tugging on the earth. Lunacy: moon madness. Werewolves, faery, etc are linked to the full moon. There's a piece on my website about it- check it out
Old 10-11-2014, 11:57 AM
LiveInTheNow

I get less sleep and feel more cranky on a full moon, and my soulmate too
Old 13-11-2014, 04:15 AM
Master

I feel more alive and energized on a full moon - love full moons
Old 05-03-2015, 08:17 PM
Mike Stop Continues

Humans evolved to be attuned to the rhythms of the earth. There's documented proof of increased crime on nights of the full moon. I'm certain it has other effects.
Old 06-03-2015, 09:47 AM
wanderlusterer

Started noticing it late-ish last year, about 2 days before until the day after the full moon (about 4-5 days), starting at evening id become a bit "out"; short tempered, easily frustrated, scatterbrained.. I started being actively more spiritual around that time so perhaps i was more sensitive to the full moon. It peaked around october-november, and i barely feel it now. Not sure why, either i got used to it, the meditation helps, or that ive started working with some crystals (if anything, most probably the amethyst). Something like pms i guess though i'm a guy haha
Old 06-03-2015, 09:56 AM
StarRobin

I believe it does. It may sound silly, but when I worked in a shop, now and again, you would have one or two days of people being rude. Not everyone mind, but enough to make us notice. You get people like that anyway sadly. It was after a while though we noticed this was happening each full Moon.

I try to make a wish when it is a full Moon too. I was walking my dog last night and I made my wish. I looked at the sky and the Moon was just beautiful! It had a glowing bright 'halo' around it and a blue one. And the clouds parted and made a 'V' shape around it...it was amazing!
Old 06-03-2015, 10:04 AM
wanderlusterer

Apologising on behalf of those people starrobin it gets freakishly crazy sometimes. I try to control myself though, havent been rude to anyone yet.. Only swear at them from inside my own car
Old 10-03-2015, 03:04 PM
Deactivated Account

I worked in the restaurant business doing every position available. We always had a saying that the customers are more edgy and tip less on a full moon. After working in this type of work for around 9 years or so, I can defiantly say that the moon has an effect on how people act.
Old 13-03-2015, 02:07 PM
Master

I like to look at a full moon , but it dosent have an effect on me as it seams to do to others .
Old 31-05-2015, 07:04 PM
Experiencer

yes!

the bigger you are and the more disturbed you are...then the moon is your amplifier, and it will play your internal song as long as it can keep a grip of you.