Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 28-01-2012, 04:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsleWalker
--Oh! Cabernet! I've just discovered the floaty, different high of cabernet (as opposed to the rot gut I always drank before). It makes me feel bouncy happy too!

Lora

Lora, sounds like a delightful wine ! Now that you have connected the high feeling of cabernet to a bouncy happy carnelian and you, I can just imagine going out and ordering a glass of carnelian, lol ! And the waiter will wonder ........

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 28-01-2012, 04:56 PM
Master
[/quote]Lora, it was from my local shop. I'll keep an eye out for another like it. Yes! it's a little like a grape, albeit a slightly squashed one :)[/quote]

I will absolutely buy it from you!

Lora
Old 28-01-2012, 05:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Lora, sounds like a delightful wine ! Now that you have connected the high feeling of cabernet to a bouncy happy carnelian and you, I can just imagine going out and ordering a glass of carnelian, lol ! And the waiter will wonder ........

Dream Angel xx

Yes, Dream Angel--it was delightful! For most of my life I have drunk a kind of rot-gut zin because my alcohol cravings were basically sugar craves. I could either eat candy or drink--whichever one I found first! I couldn't tolerate dry wines. Or rather, I'd just drink it and then go searching for chocolate!

But just recently I realized my system had stablilized enough that I could actually enjoy these slightly-dryer wines.

I was painting the livingroom, diningroom and my office before Christmas and listening to rap! [I didn't want the old stuff so I got Spotify and listened to everyone else's top lists. I actually like Drake--though you have to just not listen to half the lyrics!]

So I was painting, listening to rap and drinking Cab! It was great fun, I found. My daughter had made the same observation about cabernet, so when they came home for Christmas we had a great ole time the first night! I just remember saying to her now-husband "I love u Jay. Even if you guys hadn't gotten married, I would have adopted you!"--before I crashed into bed.

One down side: That stuff really stains. I spilled it (a) in front of the fireplace (b) down the wall (c) down the front of my shirt. Must be more careful with the old grape!

So, who knew nirvana was so cheap!!

Lora
Old 28-01-2012, 06:58 PM
LadyTerra

Greetings Chicky:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicky
hi all

I have a question. I had a carnelian bracelet (the kind on the elastic) I was in a store trying on clothes when it fell off my wrist and hit the floor breaking off just one part of the crystal beads. My question is, although the bracelet is still in tact, with one broken carnelian, is it now "useless" or does its attributes still remain? I'm wondering as ineed to wear it tomorrow and its the only one i have.
Thank you

I have two very tiny pieces of Lapis Lazuli that have served me very well throughout the years--even the smallest piece can be a powerful aid.

Your Carnelians are still just as powerful as they ever were and I would venture further by saying that if the bracelet were to fall completely apart--you could still find ways in which to use them individually.

Peace and Love on the path of your choice...

Blessed be...
Old 28-01-2012, 08:18 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel

Carnelian wine---sounds like something from Star Trek! I can hardly wait to get me one...carnelian, that is!

Lora
Old 29-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Knower
I found my carnelian crystal while at the car wash one day. I still think it was meant to be <3 <3 <3
Old 31-01-2012, 05:19 PM
Master
Out and about today!

First one is @ The Rock of Ages:

Old 31-01-2012, 05:23 PM
Deactivated Account

Very cool pictures Snow Monkey ! Did you notice that in all 4 pictures, your Carnelian is facing the same direction ? I wonder if that was just coincidence ? I am sure it was so he / she could enjoy the view !

Expect Miracles !

Old 31-01-2012, 05:31 PM
Master
Hi Dream Angel! :)

lol! Beaujolais could be a perfect carnelian wine?

Snow Monkey
Old 31-01-2012, 05:35 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by StrandedSnowMonkey
Hi Dream Angel! :)

lol! Beaujolais could be a perfect carnelian wine?

Snow Monkey

Hi Snow Monkey !

Thanks for the wine recommendation !

I translated the word " Beaujolais " and it means ... " lovely carnelian " just kidding !

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !