Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 03-01-2021, 12:32 PM
Experiencer
New OBE: Another Parallel World

* Time : 11:00am

* How To: Doing a motion based technique when a natural awakenning appears.

I started to spin like a ventilator in my bed, it was very fun and it was working.

I woke up in my spiritual body, opened the door of my bedroom, and from there I was in the middle of the street next to my house.

The street, the houses, all were more old and different, like 1500-1600 medieval style.

To my surprise my grandma was there doing something with a wall full of salt, it was next to my house which was very weird to me.

I took a look and inside of this wall full of salt (like 1Meter tall) there were meat inside them like a refrigerator to save food.

I started to talk with grandma, like how she was doing with her day and stuff like that - Because I didn't wanted to talk about the fact I was the spirit of his niece from a parallel of a more modern world!

Talking with "medieval grandma version" about her world, her life was fun and engaging.

I applaud and I am grateful to the universe for this opportunity.
Old 04-01-2021, 07:41 PM
Master

That is great you had that experience SpiritualFreedom. It makes you feel good when you can ap.
Old 05-01-2021, 10:08 PM
Experiencer
Wait a minute here....

I have had lots of "different worlds" OBE Experiences.

But I think I was interpreting the absolute wrong way!

Certainly I was not on any human body, so maybe all of this "Parallel Worlds" I have reported, are simply "Earth-Like" Variations of Astral Dimensions that "Dead People" can go.

I have been on lots of different worlds, under the same village where I live and I have a home - and yes, it will feel as the same "physically real" as it's in here. You can touch stuff, you can eat stuff while continue to be "you"... but in an "Astral Dimension" but with an "Inmortal & Indistructible Astral Body", that can change into "Other forms" you wish to.

If you do an OBE and you cant feel "physically real" your environment, that's because you're on the etherical dimension, which is the closest to the mortal one.

If you are on the Astral, and you have the Astral Body... You will feel "physically real", because each "energy body" works on it's own "energy dimension" match-up.

That's why on here babies have to born, because you need that "energy body" to take in order to operate on this "mortal dimension".

Some are medieval, some are futuristic, some are all parties and balloons everywhere. I have experienced very weird stuff that I could never in my life have imagined

This are ALL different "Astral Earths", that "Dead People" can go, explore, meet new people, learn or have fun because they resonate to.

Another important thing about the "grandma".

It was fake.

Yes, the form was of my lovely grandma and I could talk to her because to me it's very comfortable to do so ... but this was my spiritual guide taking the form of my grandma!

LOL!

Probably because they want to make it easy to me, and don't freak out

The lessons are:

1 - If you do an OBE, you will probabliy get into a random "Astral World" that could play the theme of any time in human history, or any new theme that a big group of souls have created.

2 - If you do an OBE, and you see grandma/father/mother/friend character form... It will be your spiritual guide wanting to talk you without freaking you out.
Old 14-01-2021, 12:17 PM
Master

I had a similar experience last night.. so I woke up in this alternate reality and there I saw my grandma ( she died in this reality ) and I saw myself sleeping on the bed. I also saw the whole environment and it did not look much different from our reality. I know it was summer and it was almost night.

Seeing this reality, I could not help but wish to stay there forever and I said to my grandma: I wish I could stay in this reality with you all...

She looked me and then she said something but I can't remember, anyway, in this reality, I was still a child. This seemed to be a perfect reality... It's quite a thing to look at yourself, a younger version of yourself..
Old 14-01-2021, 06:57 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I had a similar experience last night.. so I woke up in this alternate reality and there I saw my grandma ( she died in this reality ) and I saw myself sleeping on the bed. I also saw the whole environment and it did not look much different from our reality. I know it was summer and it was almost night.

Seeing this reality, I could not help but wish to stay there forever and I said to my grandma: I wish I could stay in this reality with you all...

She looked me and then she said something but I can't remember, anyway, in this reality, I was still a child. This seemed to be a perfect reality... It's quite a thing to look at yourself, a younger version of yourself..

Be careful of what you wish for. You truly don't want to say in an environment FOREVER Haha- Becaise Reality is so big, and multidimensional, that we truly don't know all the amazing stuff that is there for us to discover.

That grandma form it has to be an spiritual guide, adopting that form.

Because the true dead grandma will look young again in the "afterlife". If you read books about Out of body explorer thay all say the same thing: "I talked with my dead mother/father/grandma, but they looked young & attractive"

So, that's why IF you see your old grandma form, you can bet is an spiritual guide taking the form of your old grandma in order to talk to you without "the fear of strangers" that we all have subconsciously.

I don't unterstand one thing about what you said:

- You were a ghost looking at the form of yourself when you were a kid? Like if he was external to you?

- Or you were transformed back into your kid version form?

I know what you are talking about, because you find yourself there in the 1st person point of view, consciously alive in another world and it blows your mind to discover how big reality it is.

Is truly a miracle to be consciouss and know how to shift your awareness across different realities and bodies
Old 14-01-2021, 07:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiritualFreedom
Be careful of what you wish for. You truly don't want to say in an environment FOREVER Haha- Becaise Reality is so big, and multidimensional, that we truly don't know all the amazing stuff that is there for us to discover.

That grandma form it has to be an spiritual guide, adopting that form.

Because the true dead grandma will look young again in the "afterlife". If you read books about Out of body explorer thay all say the same thing: "I talked with my dead mother/father/grandma, but they looked young & attractive"

So, that's why IF you see your old grandma form, you can bet is an spiritual guide taking the form of your old grandma in order to talk to you without "the fear of strangers" that we all have subconsciously.

I don't unterstand one thing about what you said:

- You were a ghost looking at the form of yourself when you were a kid? Like if he was external to you?

- Or you were transformed back into your kid version form?

I know what you are talking about, because you find yourself there in the 1st person point of view, consciously alive in another world and it blows your mind to discover how big reality it is.

Is truly a miracle to be consciouss and know how to shift your awareness across different realities and bodies

I know what you mean, ha ha ha!

She was my grandma but my grandma from that reality, that's how I sensed things. The younger I had a physical body and he was sleeping in my grandm's house. This is where I used to sleep as a child when I lived with my grandma. I knew this was another reality, not mine, that's why I said those words. This child was external to me, I had my present body from this reality and I was seeing everything from a first person perspective and from a 3D perspective. He was me, I knew right away, a younger me, a me that never tasted the human suffering of this reality.

Yes, first person perspective. I really wanted to stay there, it seemed to be a perfect reality, my ( his ) grandma was so joyful and full of love.... She told me something, I just can't remember... Something about that I can't stay there because it was not my reality... can't remember exactly..

I wanted so much to stay... Everything was very 'physical', no supernatural thing there, looked very much like our reality...

It is quite incredible..
Old 15-01-2021, 12:04 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
I know what you mean, ha ha ha!

She was my grandma but my grandma from that reality, that's how I sensed things. The younger I had a physical body and he was sleeping in my grandm's house. This is where I used to sleep as a child when I lived with my grandma. I knew this was another reality, not mine, that's why I said those words. This child was external to me, I had my present body from this reality and I was seeing everything from a first person perspective and from a 3D perspective. He was me, I knew right away, a younger me, a me that never tasted the human suffering of this reality.

Yes, first person perspective. I really wanted to stay there, it seemed to be a perfect reality, my ( his ) grandma was so joyful and full of love.... She told me something, I just can't remember... Something about that I can't stay there because it was not my reality... can't remember exactly..

I wanted so much to stay... Everything was very 'physical', no supernatural thing there, looked very much like our reality...

It is quite incredible..

It felt like time travelling right?

You find yourself in your house, you're awake and alive, but all of the objects are from years ago and you can't compute what is going on.

It happened to me one time too.

I even remember to use a calculator doing maths "there" to double check this reality. I put 9x9 on the calculcator that was on my desk, and instead of showing 81, it was 89 so that was wrong. I could feel the physical touch of pressing the calculator buttons.

I also could eat a strawberry bubble gum, the brand was "5 Gum", it was also on my desk. I felt all of the sensations of eating that bubble gum from the "past"?

I still can't comprehend the reality of that!

Going into the past, in my own bedroom, with the ability to do maths on a calculator and eat bubble gums, with "another body" in "another reality from the past".

It was very cool and fun, I have to tell you that!

I was like I can't believe this is happenning, this is just mind-blowing, why people are not talking about this?

You wanted to stay, but it's so hard to maintain focus in that dimension and reality, that then you "snap" back at your normal reality the moment you lose focus.

Maybe what your grandma was trying to say, is that the past is gone and you have to find enjoyment in the present moment accepting the changes of life as they come.

Otherwise it will hurt you more in the longterm, if you choose to say forever in the past, because the fears of change will increase in yourself.

Then, you will become a very fearful child wanting to stay there, never wanting to get out of home into new places, and creating a fear based bubble. That choice could hurt you more than you think in the longterm

Maybe that was the lesson behind the experience.

That's why grandma told you that was not your reality, you have to explore new realities and become more than you are by expanding out.
Old 15-01-2021, 12:36 AM
Master

Quote:
It felt like time travelling right?

You find yourself in your house, you're awake and alive, but all of the objects are from years ago and you can't compute what is going on.

It happened to me one time too.

I even remember to use a calculator doing maths "there" to double check this reality. I put 9x9 on the calculcator that was on my desk, and instead of showing 81, it was 89 so that was wrong. I could feel the physical touch of pressing the calculator buttons.

I also could eat a strawberry bubble gum, the brand was "5 Gum", it was also on my desk. I felt all of the sensations of eating that bubble gum from the "past"?

I still can't comprehend the reality of that!

Going into the past, in my own bedroom, with the ability to do maths on a calculator and eat bubble gums, with "another body" in "another reality from the past".

It was very cool and fun, I have to tell you that!

I was like I can't believe this is happenning, this is just mind-blowing, why people are not talking about this?

You wanted to stay, but it's so hard to maintain focus in that dimension and reality, that then you "snap" back at your normal reality the moment you lose focus.

Maybe what your grandma was trying to say, is that the past is gone and you have to find enjoyment in the present moment accepting the changes of life as they come.

Otherwise it will hurt you more in the longterm, if you choose to say forever in the past, because the fears of change will increase in yourself.

Then, you will become a very fearful child wanting to stay there, never wanting to get out of home into new places, and creating a fear based bubble. That choice could hurt you more than you think in the longterm

Maybe that was the lesson behind the experience.

That's why grandma told you that was not your reality, you have to explore new realities and become more than you are by expanding out.

The thing is that it did not felt like travelling, it felt like I am in a parallel reality, I had this knowing when being there but of course, it looked like my past.

You're totally right, so it seems that some higher being ( higher self, spiritual guide ) created this whole experience to teach me something. I've been day dreaming about going back into my past and stay there forever but this is not something

that I've done recently. There are some moments from my past that were heavenly, simple moments, nothing fancy, me and my grandma being happy... That's my idea of heaven, me and my family being happy forever.

That's crazy, I had quite a few experiences like that except that I've seen things from the past that I could not possibly know.. How did your room look like, ultra high definition details, right?

You're very much like me, an adventurer, I've done many experiments.... I am very close to have an OBE from a state of wakefulness, I am getting closer and closer, the only thing that slows me down is the fear of the experience, why? Your

body has to become very relaxed and you start to experience many body sensations. This is what I can tell you from getting really close, you feel some kind of light taking over your physical body ( the light body? ), it starts from your feet and

it reaches your head, I only been able to let it reach my chest but I am more relaxed than ever before. In the beginning my heart used to go crazy. Of course, this is my experience, some people may exeprience it in a different way.
Old 15-01-2021, 09:33 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
The thing is that it did not felt like travelling, it felt like I am in a parallel reality, I had this knowing when being there but of course, it looked like my past.

You're totally right, so it seems that some higher being ( higher self, spiritual guide ) created this whole experience to teach me something. I've been day dreaming about going back into my past and stay there forever but this is not something

that I've done recently. There are some moments from my past that were heavenly, simple moments, nothing fancy, me and my grandma being happy... That's my idea of heaven, me and my family being happy forever.

That's crazy, I had quite a few experiences like that except that I've seen things from the past that I could not possibly know.. How did your room look like, ultra high definition details, right?

You're very much like me, an adventurer, I've done many experiments.... I am very close to have an OBE from a state of wakefulness, I am getting closer and closer, the only thing that slows me down is the fear of the experience, why? Your

body has to become very relaxed and you start to experience many body sensations. This is what I can tell you from getting really close, you feel some kind of light taking over your physical body ( the light body? ), it starts from your feet and

it reaches your head, I only been able to let it reach my chest but I am more relaxed than ever before. In the beginning my heart used to go crazy. Of course, this is my experience, some people may exeprience it in a different way.

Haha well that vibrational thing, is self-made by your own expectations about how it "should be".

Because is truly not required.

What I am testing right now, is using "wireless earbuds" using Bluetooth technology with Theta binaural beats.

Past week I tested Delta (which is the lowest), but I didn't find success because I doozed off to sleep.

I went one higher, the Theta, and I will try it out to see if it's super-effective in order to have more Out of body experiences in demand and control!

That's my goal, to have more success having more out of body experiences on a weekly basis.

All of the answers to yourself, are just there in other dimensions and realities.

I think it will be better for anybody to ask "face to face" your conscious spiritual guide all of the questions you have.

Instead of using logic with a small base of data and perspective of the whole truth.

I am guilty of that!

That's what I am testing right now, Theta binaural beats, with a wireless earbuds using bloototh, outside of the bed with a blanket in the floor at 5:00AM in the morning for 1 Hour.

I don't need motivation which will fade away anyways, I need discipline and mental toughness
Old 15-01-2021, 10:08 PM
Master

Quote:
Haha well that vibrational thing, is self-made by your own expectations about how it "should be".

Because is truly not required.

What I am testing right now, is using "wireless earbuds" using Bluetooth technology with Theta binaural beats.

Past week I tested Delta (which is the lowest), but I didn't find success because I doozed off to sleep.

I went one higher, the Theta, and I will try it out to see if it's super-effective in order to have more Out of body experiences in demand and control!

That's my goal, to have more success having more out of body experiences on a weekly basis.

All of the answers to yourself, are just there in other dimensions and realities.

I think it will be better for anybody to ask "face to face" your conscious spiritual guide all of the questions you have.

Instead of using logic with a small base of data and perspective of the whole truth.

I am guilty of that!

That's what I am testing right now, Theta binaural beats, with a wireless earbuds using bloototh, outside of the bed with a blanket in the floor at 5:00AM in the morning for 1 Hour.

I don't need motivation which will fade away anyways, I need discipline and mental toughness

I myself am using hemy-sync but not for having OBEs but to see if it can help me with my depression. I think Theta is the answer for reaching the "divine", gamma is too low and all the other are active when you are awake.

I believe that we have the power of God, to change reality, to levitate, to perform healings, create things from nothing, fly and the list goes on and on... but we need to have that kind of consciouness to perform all these things, that kind of awareness. Are you are that your body is like mostly empty space? If you go down and down at a very low scale, you see a ton of space between the atoms of your body. A very small worm sees us as a soup of particles.

My problem is that I suffer from insomnia and I go sleep very late in the morning so I can't find a way to wake up and have an OBE, this is the most easy way... You wake up close in the morning... meditate for few moments... and then you let yourself falling asleep but keeping in mind that you want to have an OBE.. and soon you find yourself vibrating or floating over your body... I've done it this way many times.