Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 03-01-2021, 12:29 AM
Newbie ;)

Unhappy What connection is this?

I’m really hoping someone can help me figure out what connection this is. ❤️❤️❤️❤️

We were born in the same hospital. We are both water signs. Scorpio and Pisces.

We go to the same Chinese takeaway next to the hospital we were both born at. We like the same food, dislike tomatoes. We went to the same
college but started at different times. We share the same hobbies and interests.

His sister and my ex-boyfriend have a sister called Blessing and a nephew is called Ezra. I met him on Instagram on October the 17th. We
spoke every day until the 10th of November.

Now he’s been active online on Instagram, but he isn’t messaging me by text anymore. During the period, he’s not been communicating with me.

I’ve been getting signs. The first sign was I put on a film the main character’s name was called Nate, then switched over to two other reality TV shows, and both guys in it were called Nate. I went on a
spiritual forum to look up spirituality, and I saw a username. It said, “Nate’s [surname’s] wife.

Five days ago, I searched for a celebrity. She happened to share the same birthday with Nate. 17 March. I told my friend about this, and I
said, “there are 365 days in a year. What are the chances?” Well, later that day, a picture of a girl and her bf popped up on Instagram.
The caption said, “365 days with my favorite person [fish emoji]” she added a fish symbol at the end of her caption. Nate is a Pisces.

I also spoke to someone who knows a bit more about spirituality about the bday situation and started laughing. I was like, what is it? She
said her bday is on the 17 March too. Crazy right? On Friday, I was on my way to the dentist, and I told my friend that I didn’t get a sign today.

After I got off the phone with my friend, I went to the waiting room. I looked on Instagram and saw a quote posted by someone I follow. It happened to be the same quote Nate posted last week. It isn’t a
typical quote either.

The other day, I decided to try my best to completely forget him since he hasn’t messaged me for over three weeks. So last week, I went onto
Facebook. I saw a post of a girl I’m friends with. The post was old, and it was posted on the 4th of November, my birthday. That’s why I was drawn to it.

I looked at who liked it, and the person’s name is called “Lee.” I clicked on the profile and realized it’s Nate’s best friend. I’m
friends with him on Facebook, and I had no idea.

Recently I have been getting butterflies in my chest, and more generic coincidences are happening. A few people from my past have come into
contact ever since this. Two friends that I thought about this month contacted me a day later. I could not make this up.

An example. On Saturday, I talked to a friend, telling her that this is probably all in my head. She disagreed and said the signs mean something. Well, I agreed with her and said, “Even my friend, Beth,
who isn’t a…” As soon as I mentioned her name, the phone started ringing. It was Beth. My friend and I were freaked out. I picked it up, but there was no answer. So I called back, and she picked up and
said, “sorry, my phone was in my pocket. I didn’t mean to call you.”

Nate has not been in communication with me. It has now been over a month since he last messaged me. We got on very well. Talking to him
felt like I was talking to myself. Maybe he’s lost interest, but I keep getting signs, especially after I declare I want to move on.

I have no idea what the universe is trying to tell me.

I reached out to him on the 30th of Nov. We spoke but the conversation stopped. It’s now been a whole month since we last communicated.
Old 03-01-2021, 04:41 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi there,

It sounds like you are finding signs everywhere but the question is whether these are really signs. There are 365 days in a year but there are 6+ billion people in the world. It is bound to happen that you will meet people that share a birthday with you or someone you know.

In my honest opinion, if love is meant to be, the universe will make it happen. You meet and you just “know”. It doesn’t sound to me that this connection is a soulmate. The dates are just coincidence and don’t seem to carry much meaning. If you believe you are going to hit every red light on the way to the grocery store, it will happen. That doesn’t mean traffic lights automatically jump to red when you pass by, it is because you assign meaning to it.

I think you are well on your way to move on from this person and you should probably keep that up. The relationship seems a bit short anyway. If you guys are meant to be, the universe will bring you together.