Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 01-12-2020, 04:33 AM
Master

Are OBEs "Real?"

This is an article in three parts written by Robert (Bob) Peterson:

part 1, Introduction, click here
part 2, Laboratory Experiments, click here
part 3, Anecdotal Evidence, click here

Peterson has a lot of experience in this field, writes well, and wrote a lot of book reviews too.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 01-12-2020, 05:40 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan

Peterson has a lot of experience in this field, writes well, and wrote a lot of book reviews too.
Thank you very much for sharing :)
Old 01-12-2020, 06:56 AM
Master
Thanks for the share inavalan.
Old 01-12-2020, 08:58 PM
Master

You're both welcome.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 11-12-2020, 01:07 AM
Guide
Very cool thank you for sharing! I was happy to see Monroe mentioned.

Another thing I'd add is to check out Sylvan Muldoon and Heward Carrington's experiences. Muldoon would try to knock on a table and Carrington would record when, where, and how many knocks he heard, they would compare data the net day.

If anyone else wants to dig further, check out what authentic traditions like in Tibet teach and will sometimes show travelers. I have my own story that includes a phowa experience (transferring of consciousness) into another persons location. I have veridical evidence in my own experiences. It's 100% real although I probably don't have to tell many of you ;)
Old 02-01-2021, 03:12 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan

Bob Peterson finished his 6 part series:

part 1, Introduction, click here.
part 2, Laboratory Experiments, click here.
part 3, Anecdotal Evidence, click here.
part 4, Evidence from OBE Adepts, click here.
part 5, Indirect Evidence, click here.
part 6, Evidence against objective OBEs & Conclusions, click here.
Old 02-01-2021, 04:22 AM
Master

Obe's can be real and it can turn into a dream. When we loose awareness dream things can happen. To me dreams are not real. I have read there are dreams that predict the future and it happens. In this case it is real but a lot of times it is not real.
Old 03-01-2021, 01:17 AM
Experiencer
It's a really bad label.

In reality "you" are not going "out" of "your body".

1 : "You" are a spiritual being; A shapeless orb of light with a consciosness, at a 360ΒΊ vision. That's really who "you" are.

2 : The "Human Body" is just a temporal VIRTUAL character, inside a virtual reality world... That "You" are using to play a specifique type of reality for your own different reasons.

The "Big Digital Bang" come from "somebody" who turned on this virtual reality who seem to run on evolution, gravity and different types of laws.

3 : It's not getting "Out of the human body". Because "You" already have been out living in a higher dimension throughout all of your entire "human life".

It's about switching from the human virtual reality life game FM,
into the higher non-physical reality world FM .

It's about switching FM's like a radio, but with your consciousness

Every Dimension/Space will have it's own individual FM

4 : Reality is information perceived by a consciousness individual. It doesn't matter if it's this human virtual reality game, a dream, an OBE, a lucid dream... Is all the same! Is all information perceived by your own consciousness, and that's reality.

Without consciousness there will be NO reality or realities whatsoever. If there is no consciousness there is no universe. Is that simple
Old 03-01-2021, 07:35 AM
Master
Some people claim it's expansion.Like spiritual freedom said,you're allready there,but when you go out of body,your consiousness expands.
I don't know.

The only time i had an OOBE,i found my self outside of my body,lookin at it,being fully consious that for some reason i had seperated from the flesh.I remember the returning,trying to find the right way to 'enter' my physical.(lol).
Old 03-01-2021, 10:20 AM
Master
In any case,i think OOBE it's the ultimate goal of every meditation-practise.Consider your self lucky and blessed guys.