Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Closed Thread

Old 14-11-2020, 11:12 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I am one with everything and everyone but through this body I see myself as if I am a separated entity.
I am happy to read these words from you.

Be well
Old 14-11-2020, 11:15 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Tim
I am happy to read these words from you.

Be well

Two good days in a row, a real miracle! Thank you!
Old 14-11-2020, 11:19 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Two good days in a row, a real miracle! Thank you!
As I stated before, you very much have the will to have as many good days in a row as you wish.

Old 15-11-2020, 03:21 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
This is my final conclusion, there's nothing beyond this: everything is consciousness and an expression of consciousness.; Consciousness is the background that sustains all things.

This human body is an expression of consciousness through which consciousness itself sees itself from within itself as if it is outside of itself. The body is like a device that can modelate the consciousness "field" based on its inner chemestry.

Everything is divine but this body has the ability to modelate the divine consciousness to a lower consciousness, so here we are, in the world of good and evil. Not only the human life, this is just one device from many.

When we die, we return to this field of consciousness and awaken to the fact that we are one with God, that we are God, that we never left our Home, that we were and we are at Home.

I studied many NDEs and my own experiences.

I am one with everything and everyone but through this body I see myself as if I am a separated entity.

Actually there exists layers beyond this. You are talking about creation.
Old 15-11-2020, 04:51 AM
Master
I am going to disagree with you good folk.

Its true that all of manifest reality (that of form which includes the space-time continuum where Earth resides) is an expression of consciousness. Its also likely that you (the spirit being) is also an expression of consciousness.

I am also aware that meditation based practices pretty much all agree that consciousness is fundamental. This is a false horizon as the method of discovery (meditation) can only go inward as far as your center. As one can go no farther in meditation, many conclude there is nothing more fundamental.

There are regions ('places') in reality that do not support consciousness, obviously these are not FROM consciousnesses.

[extremely advanced]
I suggest the following to check this our for yourself. OBE not inwards but towards Unity (Oneness). Its that white light looking thing with no features. Once you 'see' it, slow down and creep up as far as you can while still being conscious. This can be tricky, as if you go too far your consciousness is dissolved into Unity and disappears. Assuming you didn't go all the way into Unity and manage to return, don't go quite so close next time. From a safe view of Unity, project your awareness closer into Unity or use a clair-xxxx skill to the same affect. This will allow you to explore the edges of Unity that don't support consciousness but do support awareness or senses. If you push your awareness too far towards Unity, it will dissolve into Unity and stop sending anything back to you.
Old 15-11-2020, 05:05 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
I am going to disagree with you good folk.

There are regions ('places') in reality that do not support consciousness, obviously these are not FROM consciousnesses.

From my experience, you can go into unity, you just have to keep your ego alive within it. The relationship is equal to a mother and a unborn child. Out of curiosity, what is your definition of consciousness? It sounds like you are talking about what I label as the void. The void is still consciousness. It is for simplicity terms sake, nothingness. The final ego. What happens to a universe after all creation happens and all time plays out and all energy is gone within the reality.

Nothing is still consciousness however. You would have to clarify what consciousness is to you and when you say places that do not support it, what exactly does this mean to you?

Consiousness to me is merely the following: soul(life experience birth to death within time) + spirit(emotions/energy) + layers of self + ego(your character within your story/experience).

All of these can be broken down further, for example, the layers of self can be broken down into multiple things ranging from shadow, godhood, unity consciousness, and so on.
Old 15-11-2020, 07:53 AM
Master
Quote:
This is my final conclusion, there's nothing beyond this: everything is consciousness and an expression of consciousness.; Consciousness is the background that sustains all things.

This human body is an expression of consciousness through which consciousness itself sees itself from within itself as if it is outside of itself. The body is like a device that can modelate the consciousness "field" based on its inner chemestry.

Everything is divine but this body has the ability to modelate the divine consciousness to a lower consciousness, so here we are, in the world of good and evil. Not only the human life, this is just one device from many.

When we die, we return to this field of consciousness and awaken to the fact that we are one with God, that we are God, that we never left our Home, that we were and we are at Home.

I studied many NDEs and my own experiences.

I agree with you wholeheartedly, except with what I have highlighted in bold.
The only one who never leaves the field of consciousness, is the soul.

When I say, "the only one", this is in relation to those who are incarnated.
The way I see and understand it, what you call the field of consciousness, is beyond the physical (uni)verse. As someone coined it as the flip side of the (uni)verse.
Old 15-11-2020, 07:57 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
I agree with you wholeheartedly, except with what I have highlighted in bold.
The only one who never leaves the field of consciousness, is the soul.

When I say, "the only one", this is in relation to those who are incarnated.
The way I see and understand it, what you call the field of consciousness, is beyond the physical (uni)verse. As someone coined it as the flip side of the (uni)verse.

I'd phrase it as the universe (cosmos, multiverse, whatever) is but an appearance (name, form and function) of Consciousness and within Consciousness.
Old 15-11-2020, 01:03 PM
Master

We humans, over the whole planet, are deeply implanted in 2000 years plus about XXXX more of free-wheeling imagination. Those first people, thousands and thousands of years ago who stopped to think (about things) started off trains of thought which not only gathered speed but became wider and wider and in many ways deeper. Everyone was happy to add to the ideologies and theories, especially where the new concepts added to the going ideas. These forefathers were the ones who, forced every twelve hours or whatever to live in darkness, saw the immense heavens above them full of lights and mysteries.
Try explaining that.
Naturally their thoughts turned to 'who or what made us', and we have been living with the repercussions of their then answers running in our blood. Carved in stone so to speak.

There can be only one reason, proven or not, for us and everything being here. The number of religions, philosophies and beliefs all still trying after eons of time to get their arguments over as to why and how is probably in the thousands. What that reason is is only faintly discernable through the mists of time.

Looking at this mass of metaphysical of supernatural stuff supported by all kinds of books and documents, by all sorts of reports of miracles and tales, it becomes clear that much of it will have to be discarded, we do need to clear out our cupboards to be able to just catch a glimpse of the shelving. We've been in a state of confusion for centuries.

Our imagination, that part of us which we use every day tricks us into thinking we need all the clothes we have in the cupboard. Just let's hang on, when Armageddon comes we'll need those clothes!

Slowly evolution, the only valid and visible reason for everything, has now introduced what we call science and is starting to show us however vaguely that there are other so-called realities which are unattached to superstition and fake news. The recent report that remains of a previous universe can still be found shows just how much we need to change the way we think.

All we have is consciousness, if we didn't have it we wouldn't be here. This consciousness, also named awareness, mirrors itself in a physical universe one existing in a physical body. A body designed by the trials and tribulations of evolution. It's evolution driven by universal awareness, which has led everything, everywhere, being at this moment at the zenith or acme
of our development.

We all have a brilliant future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyu7v7nWzfo

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 15-11-2020, 05:12 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
After 25 years on this plane of existence, this is my final conclusion, I can't see nothing else beyond this. Consciousness was/is and will forever be.
Then you're looking in the wrong direction.

"Give me a tall ship, and a star to steer her by."
Closed Thread