Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 15-08-2020, 10:49 PM
asearcher

could ex boyfriend spirit talk or take over someone drunk?

Hi, long story short have an ex who is dead and just the other day a person drunk, complete stranger, came up to me and began to talk and said things that reminded me very much of the ex, it was so bizarre.

i have now thought afterwards if it is possible that the ex spirit, ghost could have done this somehow to this stranger??

have anyone else experience this?

if so are drunk people more affected?

would really appreciate your answer on this one :)
Old 16-08-2020, 12:42 AM
Pathfinder

I’d say it’s possible that it was your ex, yes. But angels don’t like to channel through a drunk person, and if I was going to partially possess a person, I wouldn’t pick someone who was drunk. The energy in there would be very unpleasant. It’s more likely that being drunk opened his psychic awareness up a bit and he picked up on thoughts floating around your energy bodies.

A positive spirit usually announces itself straight up.
Old 16-08-2020, 06:17 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciphene
I’d say it’s possible that it was your ex, yes. But angels don’t like to channel through a drunk person, and if I was going to partially possess a person, I wouldn’t pick someone who was drunk. The energy in there would be very unpleasant. It’s more likely that being drunk opened his psychic awareness up a bit and he picked up on thoughts floating around your energy bodies.

Thank you for your reply. I am hoping it was what you wrote was most likely, instead of his spirit taking over. He was no angel in life, but he did possess sudden charm and sweetness about him one minute but could be cold the next.

The person who was drunk was surprisingly polite considering his condition when talking to me and even asking out. He would say exact things that the ex use to say and it was not things to win points over, to win me over, that is.

The ex was dead at the hospital and one time i had lucid dreaming or astral or what it now was and he was sitting alone in a dark waiting room in the hospital.

When it had been good between us we use to have a closeness, a sort of telepathic way but not with words, more feelings, feeling the other, hard to explain. He would say he had only had that with someone else, a parent, who had died. It was really hard after the break up because it was, on my part at least, as if I still had that, but had to pretend I didn't. It was as if i first felt his feelings and then his feelings could take over mine so on the day he died I felt death anxiety without knowing what was happening to him. He died very suddenly, not expected. Wasn't sick.

My ex was into whisky and the drunk guy who found me was by his words also into that. I thought perhaps if there was a likeness between my ex and this other guy that it would be easier for the ex to influence him perhaps.

I so hope you are right, so that my ex does not have the ability to take over someone else, that would be really scary I think.

Thank you.
Old 30-08-2020, 03:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Hi, long story short have an ex who is dead and just the other day a person drunk, complete stranger, came up to me and began to talk and said things that reminded me very much of the ex, it was so bizarre.

i have now thought afterwards if it is possible that the ex spirit, ghost could have done this somehow to this stranger??

have anyone else experience this?

if so are drunk people more affected?

would really appreciate your answer on this one :)

Very rarely, a person who comes thru me and speaks a different dialect and talks with his hand which is not my dominate hand.

So, I would say "YES" to your question.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 31-08-2020, 01:17 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Very rarely, a person who comes thru me and speaks a different dialect and talks with his hand which is not my dominate hand.

So, I would say "YES" to your question.
Thank you, have you given your permission for it to happen or it just happens?

my ex was actually one of the few people i know to be perfectly polite in all his drunkenness, one time he got dead drunk after a fight (the fight was so much my fault) and had been looking for me and when we found each other (i was sober but in tears and was the one who had said some stupid things and wanted to apologize) he was the nicest there was, and just wanted to know if i was ok, and i had to return home soon after that, we did not live together then, but then after our break up i would hear stories of him being obnoxious and getting in fights and ask to leave places and i was surprised he could get like that. he would too forget his girlfriend in places and start to hang out with other people (not women) and that too would never happen, but i don't know, if he did channel, then he have somewhat improved over there i guess back to his old ways.
Old 02-09-2020, 03:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Thank you, have you given your permission for it to happen or it just happens?

my ex was actually one of the few people i know to be perfectly polite in all his drunkenness, one time he got dead drunk after a fight (the fight was so much my fault) and had been looking for me and when we found each other (i was sober but in tears and was the one who had said some stupid things and wanted to apologize) he was the nicest there was, and just wanted to know if i was ok, and i had to return home soon after that, we did not live together then, but then after our break up i would hear stories of him being obnoxious and getting in fights and ask to leave places and i was surprised he could get like that. he would too forget his girlfriend in places and start to hang out with other people (not women) and that too would never happen, but i don't know, if he did channel, then he have somewhat improved over there i guess back to his old ways.

When it happens, it just happens.

No forewarning.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 02-09-2020, 04:47 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
When it happens, it just happens.

No forewarning.
OK. thank you. So it comes and goes as it please then? can one break the channeling if one wants to? I hope it is ok to ask you all this? i'm just trying to understand :)

i have experience something else lately. In the master bedroom just the other night a child had come to sleep between us. Suddenly in the night awoken me being just an inch from my face, the child's eyes looking straight at me - staring - and out of the mouth came "Hear! Hear! (like old version to say hear that I have never heard the child speak like this before) and then the sentence of "still being in jail" and saying the word jail like not just average way of saying it but the word itself pointed at a particular area in the jail, a department in it, in my own language that I did not even know existed.

Then after that the child closed it's eyes and was again in deep sleep.

I am used to hearing children talk in their sleep, walk in their sleep and so on so that has never been strange to me.

At first I did not want to do it but then I thought no, i gotta, and start to search and in so now I know that in history they use to have a jail somewhere in the area hereabouts and a hanging place of a kind, but the hanging place is in the other direction so it is not together, all long long time ago and it is not exactly promoting for the area so i would say it is kind of hushed down.

I ask the child carefully if it had been taught in school or by a friend that there use to be a jail around here (I did not mention the hanging place) and the child went to look completely clueless and uninterested, said no and i quickly change the subject. I did not mention to the child what it had said to me before in the night.

What do you think, could the child have been channeling someone in sleep?
Old 03-10-2020, 07:36 AM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciphene

There are certain faiths in which members of a particular family will ONLY talk though a drunken person - sometimes in flashes of telepathy others by temporary possession. Could be because the drunk person isn't subject to the inhibitions that they may be, sober. The entity can talk direct rather than be censored through the various moral and rational filters and/or delusions of the sober.
Old 24-10-2020, 02:01 PM
Master
Quote:
OK. thank you. So it comes and goes as it please then? can one break the channeling if one wants to? I hope it is ok to ask you all this? i'm just trying to understand :)

i have experience something else lately. In the master bedroom just the other night a child had come to sleep between us. Suddenly in the night awoken me being just an inch from my face, the child's eyes looking straight at me - staring - and out of the mouth came "Hear! Hear! (like old version to say hear that I have never heard the child speak like this before) and then the sentence of "still being in jail" and saying the word jail like not just average way of saying it but the word itself pointed at a particular area in the jail, a department in it, in my own language that I did not even know existed.

Then after that the child closed it's eyes and was again in deep sleep.

I am used to hearing children talk in their sleep, walk in their sleep and so on so that has never been strange to me.

At first I did not want to do it but then I thought no, i gotta, and start to search and in so now I know that in history they use to have a jail somewhere in the area hereabouts and a hanging place of a kind, but the hanging place is in the other direction so it is not together, all long long time ago and it is not exactly promoting for the area so i would say it is kind of hushed down.

I ask the child carefully if it had been taught in school or by a friend that there use to be a jail around here (I did not mention the hanging place) and the child went to look completely clueless and uninterested, said no and i quickly change the subject. I did not mention to the child what it had said to me before in the night.

What do you think, could the child have been channeling someone in sleep?

Sorry for being so slow in getting back. I didn't realize you left another postit.

If a person does not want to channel a certain entity, all they got to do is 'stop it'. I don't. I am curious as to what is going on. I find it interesting that the entity uses there right hand. I am 100% left handed. I like to look for such quirks.