Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 07-12-2019, 05:50 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
No disrespect intended but I'm going to ask this again. How does avoiding your civic responsibilities jibe with your purported philosophy, because to me it seems self-centered and that simply doesn't reflect non-duality in any way, shape or form. it's the diametric opposite.
I do not know how your response is in context to the post you responded to but, I will answer anyway and this will by my last attemp of answering it. I already told you in another thread that I do not have a social security number thus I do not have a contract with the government, it also means that i am not responsible for civil responsibilities. This means, You are asking me an irrelevant question based on you making assumptions and presumptions. In effect, you are asking me why do you not have limited liability when you already have full liability? It all has to do with having limited liability or full liability, and each one has its own form of government in the usa-- democracy for limited liabily and a constitutional republic for full liability. Civil responsability in a democracy is not full responsibility/liability, civil responsibilities is having limited liability, Having car insurance is having limited liability because the insurance company pays for damages when you get in an accident, not you. Having full liability in a constitutional republic requires you to pay for damages when you get into an accident, not some insurance company. Just ask yourself who created the so called civil responsibilities. There is civil responsibilities aka limited liability with it's civil and contract law where there are victimless crimes via-codes, statues etc. you as a u.s citizen who receives the so called benefit of limited liability from the government have to obey all civil codes, statues, regulations etc or the government makes you pay a fine or you go to jail
Old 07-12-2019, 07:00 PM
Master
Quote:
No disrespect intended but I'm going to ask this again. How does avoiding your civic responsibilities jibe with your purported philosophy, because to me it seems self-centered and that simply doesn't reflect non-duality in any way, shape or form. it's the diametric opposite.
As far as the government is concerned, I am a PRIVATE human being, a “transient foreigner”, a fourteenth amendment constitutional citizen, and not a STATUTORY civil “person” or “individual”, "driver" etc and who is immune from civil law as a foreign sovereign who is protected by the Foreign Sovereign Immunities Act, 28 U.S.C. Chapter 97 and the Minimum Contacts Doctrine. Statutory civil law, in fact, can and does apply almost exclusively to government public officers and statutory “employees” as defined in 5 U.S.C. §2105 and not to private human beings. It is a CRIME in violation of 18 U.S.C. §911, 18 U.S.C. §912, and 18 U.S.C. §654 for either me, a government employee/public servant or the government (local, county, and state) to claim that I am any of the following:
A “taxpayer” as defined in 26 U.S.C. §7701(a)(14).
An “individual” or “person” under the Internal Revenue Code.
A statutory “U.S. citizen” as defined in 8 U.S.C. §1401.
A statutory “U.S. resident” as defined in 26 U.S.C. §7701(b)(4).
Old 07-12-2019, 07:04 PM
Master
Quote:
And the beat goes on, and the beat goes, la-de-dade dee, la-dedade-dee, music pounding rhythm to the brain..sung to Sonny and cher song

Reminded me of Eiffel 65 - I'm Blue (da ba dee)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA52uNzx7Y4
Old 07-12-2019, 08:08 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
I do not know how your response is in context to the post you responded to but, I will answer anyway and this will by my last attemp of answering it.

I'm pointing this out because you said:

Quote:
Most teachers, gurus, sages etc that I and you know of had beliefs that prevented them from perceiving the present moment-the right here and right now non-duality physical reality. otherwise they would not have said that the ultimate reality is beyond our perception. Since the ultimate reality is so called beyond our perception, why call it a reality in the first place? why not call it something else like a plane, dimension? A reality is a physical world that you are able to perceive and to interact with. note: I did not learn this from anyone else except from myself. I learned this by learning about how my own mind works

This isn't about your misinterpretation of your legal duties and responsibilities as a citizen. That's your business.

This is about preaching self-discovered "non-duality" and at the same time discrediting thousands of years of non-duality philosophy.

This is about doing everything you can to preserve as much as you can for yourself, fully embracing dualism without regard to effect. Your actions do not match your words. They are diametrically opposed. You talk the talk but do not walk the walk. You are in full materialistic mode. It's really that simple.

The only reason I'm even taking the time to point this out is because I believe you are sincere in your belief as indicated by the passion you display, but woefully wrong in your interpretation and application of said belief.

It's not only Hinduism but Christianity too. "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.".
Old 07-12-2019, 08:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Somtimes opposites attract and go with each other. Like the ying and the yang-the male and female. So life, liberty and political freedom is being self centered to you? Hmmm, ok, I do not think so. Is following civil law civil statues, codes regulations etc that are controlled by and enforced by the government life, liberty and freedom to you? There is zero non-duality in morals-thinking this or that is good /positive or bad/evil/negative. In fact morals are duality themselves.
Old 07-12-2019, 08:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Somtimes opposites attract and go with each other. Like the ying and the yang-the male and female. So life, liberty and political freedom is being self centered to you? Hmmm, ok, I do not think so. Is following civil law civil statues, codes regulations etc that are controlled by and enforced by the government life, liberty and freedom to you?

Freedom is a state of Being, not a state of doing. Freedom is our very nature, and cannot be touched by any laws, statutes, codes or regulations.

Peace
Old 07-12-2019, 08:36 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
There is zero non-duality in morals-thinking this or that is good /positive or bad/evil/negative. In fact morals are duality themselves.

That's an excuse to do what ego desires and then deny ego is running the show.

If you are serious about non-dualism I'd suggest reading The Bhagavad Gita and pay special attention to chapters 3 (Selfless Service) & 4 (Wisdom in Action). You can also bone-up on Karma Yoga.
Old 07-12-2019, 09:29 PM
Master
Quote:
I'm pointing this out because you said:

This isn't about your misinterpretation of your legal duties and responsibilities as a citizen. That's your business.

This is about preaching self-discovered "non-duality" and at the same time discrediting thousands of years of non-duality philosophy.

This is about doing everything you can to preserve as much as you can for yourself, fully embracing dualism without regard to effect. Your actions do not match your words. They are diametrically opposed. You talk the talk but do not walk the walk. You are in full materialistic mode. It's really that simple.

The only reason I'm even taking the time to point this out is because I believe you are sincere in your belief as indicated by the passion you display, but woefully wrong in your interpretation and application of said belief.

It's not only Hinduism but Christianity too. "Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar’s, and to God the things that are God’s.".

Stay in context, you ask me a question about my political status in connection with non-duality then you tell me its not about my political status. I also told you what dualism is and that i avoid dualism at all costs, then you tell me I embrace dualism. My words fit perfectly with my actions, You are contradicting yourself and misinterpreting my words and actions with your untrue and incorrect perceptions, assumptions, presumptions and with you creating dualism with what I say with you censoring what I am saying as bad/not true. it is ironic that you quoted the Ceasar and God quote because you are a citizen of Caesar's by following and obeying Caesars civil roman law. I am not a citizen of Caesar's, I am a citizen of "god's". According to the Christians, you cannot have 2 masters. You either follow and obey "god's" law, which is american common law or you follow and obey Caesar's civil law. Caeser's civil law replaces "God's" law. There is another contradiction of yours.

Last edited by MikeS80 : 07-12-2019 at 10:21 PM.
Old 07-12-2019, 09:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Freedom is a state of Being, not a state of doing. Freedom is our very nature, and cannot be touched by any laws, statutes, codes or regulations.

Peace

I agree with you but laws, statutes, codes or regulations does effect your freedom if you consent to those things to effect your freedom (in America you do consent to those things, otherwise it will be involuntary servitude and involuntary servitude is unconstitutional/against the u.s constitution ). Unconditional love is our true nature, not thinking or having thoughts of this or that is good/bad or positive/negative. Thinking this way breeds dualism, conditional love, fear, suffering, sorrow, morality etc etc. When you learn to stop thinking that way, you get what is left/underneath of you thinkng that way and that is 100% pure unconditional love/non-duality.
Old 07-12-2019, 09:45 PM
Master
Quote:
That's an excuse to do what ego desires and then deny ego is running the show.

If you are serious about non-dualism I'd suggest reading The Bhagavad Gita and pay special attention to chapters 3 (Selfless Service) & 4 (Wisdom in Action). You can also bone-up on Karma Yoga.

How is that doing what the ego desires? That does not make any sense what so ever. As I mentioned many times before, the ego wants/desires to think/have thoughts about this or that is good/bad or positive/negative. I do not need to read a book to learn and to know about non-duality. I learn about and know about non-duality in my real and concrete physical life that I live in the present moment, the right here and right now.