Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 18-01-2016, 08:21 AM
Newbie ;)

From what I just read, I think I maybe crystal. I love helping others and I am a highly sensitive and empath.
Old 19-01-2016, 11:15 PM
Newbie ;)

Is it possible to be a crystal child if you were born in the '80's? I'm just curious… :P
Old 20-01-2016, 06:52 AM
Seeker

you know how when farming/gardening there are three basic stages?

1. pull out the weeds in a selected area (clear out the space)- that's what INDIGO souls do. question, challenge, rebel against old systems that no longer serve humanity/ gaia positively. Introduce alternatives.

2. soothe the cleared out soil and replenish its lost nutrients- that's what CRYSTALS are here for. any part of earth (humans, beliefs, faith) that is hurt/out of balance due to indigo rage is soothed by caring and gentle crystal souls. thats how their healing abilities help.

3. plant the seeds of creativity: this is where RAINBOWS step in. they bring with them new concepts/ideals that work together with EVERY soul big and small for the betterment of all inhabitants of gaia and herself as a planet, as opposed to the concept "survival of the fittest". These souls have their higher dimensional blueprint intact when they arrive so terms such as ego, pride, jealousy etc hold no appeal for them. That helps them work with UNITY CONSCIOUSNESS, as gaia needs to move out from the dimension ruled by polarity to a dimension existing in the NOW of the ONE.

hope this helps you find out what role suits you best. It doesn't matter what we tag ourselves as. In the end we're all working for the same cause.
Old 21-02-2016, 11:02 PM
Experiencer
Cat All great responses

All I can add is that you can google "How to know if you're an Indigo, Crystal, or Rainbow child?" The Spirit Science has a good short read on this. What you are driven to do and accomplish is accompanied by certain personality traits.

You are essentially driven and just know that nothing can stop you from blossoming into the beautiful person you are.
Old 21-02-2016, 11:11 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybeansme
How do I find out if I am an indigo child etc??

Can anyone help me find out, please

Perhaps it would be best not to fall into the trap of adopting such a wildly unfounded belief. Why do you need to be an "indigo child?" Why not just be yourself and be happy with that?

Many people I've witnessed seem to adopt such a belief from a need to feel special or important, rather than anything based in reality.

Adopting the indigo delusion is not actually going to change anything except how you feel about yourself, but again, this change in perspective won't be grounded in reality. Why not just be a human being like the rest of us and live your life to the fullest? Why not develop a wholesome and true attitude about yourself and life and let those believing to be star children or indigo people to work out the issues they have which have led them to such a delusion. You're just fine the way you are!