Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 16-08-2015, 12:48 AM
Knower
I also suffered with these things when I was younger and still do occasionally. If I were you, I would try not to focus too much on what articles say about this...we are all on our own unique paths. You are still growing and sometimes periods of self doubt can help you to develop even higher self esteem because you have been through so much and come through the other side even stronger. You may be an Indigo, you may not be, but you are always special regardless, and we are all the same. I think it is very important for you to remember this so that you can gain more confidence in yourself and start healing yourself and others. I would not worry too much about this, but just continue along your journey and work through your emotional problems and you will shine. I'm not sure if this answered your questions, but I hope it gives you some encouragement. Best of luck
Old 16-08-2015, 09:24 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarlettHayden
Actually, this is quite normal for Indigos. Most articles are just people regurgitating old information with no direct knowledge or experience.

What gives us Indigo's our unique signature is our weak solar plexus and our strong third eye. The solar plexus is the lower mental body, the third eye is the higher mental body. This means we can easily tune into higher truths, but when it comes to social behaviour (which is the mental process governed by the solar plexus chakra) we just fall apart.

So due to our inability to 'fit in' (weak lower mental body) coupled with our understanding of higher truths, it makes us appear non-conformist and also very opinionated and stubborn, since we are not easily swayed by others opinions (something an open solar plexus and closed third eye would cause you to be).

So it's really like we're reversed. Most people have their third eye closed and their solar plexus open. In Indigos the solar plexus tends to open last, whilst the third eye is open from birth.

So considering that, you sound perfectly Indigo to me. Just try not to become too hooked to the labels- we create them, they don't create us. ;-)
This is great information! And I can totally relate to that, and the OP's issues.
The implications of this (weak solar plexus) can be quite something. It makes me wonder how most Indigos are doing on the success-ladder in life?
Most successful people exude confidence and have high self-esteem, that's why they become successful. It's far more difficult for the ones who aren't so confident or lack self-esteem, the ones that tone themselves down in order to not outdo someone else.
And this goes for anything, from career to finding a quality partner.

I myself am struggling with succeeding, even though my confidence and self-esteem isn't as bad as it used to be. I still tend to not outdo others, and still can lack self-confidence in certain areas.
Old 28-08-2015, 04:39 PM
Guide
Quote:
Nobody mentioned greater or lesser beings. Indigos have self-worth problems (weak solar plexus as I mentioned in my previous post), so in effect that really means we don't actually see our own value and specialness (which everyone has) in the first place.

THIS! That's why I suffered from low self esteem as a child. other children saw it and hated it. which made them really mean to me for no reason.
Old 19-10-2015, 01:15 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Actually, this is quite normal for Indigos. Most articles are just people regurgitating old information with no direct knowledge or experience.

What gives us Indigo's our unique signature is our weak solar plexus and our strong third eye. The solar plexus is the lower mental body, the third eye is the higher mental body. This means we can easily tune into higher truths, but when it comes to social behaviour (which is the mental process governed by the solar plexus chakra) we just fall apart.

So due to our inability to 'fit in' (weak lower mental body) coupled with our understanding of higher truths, it makes us appear non-conformist and also very opinionated and stubborn, since we are not easily swayed by others opinions (something an open solar plexus and closed third eye would cause you to be).

So it's really like we're reversed. Most people have their third eye closed and their solar plexus open. In Indigos the solar plexus tends to open last, whilst the third eye is open from birth.

So considering that, you sound perfectly Indigo to me. Just try not to become too hooked to the labels- we create them, they don't create us. ;-)

I love reading this and when I read these post of such, I feel "at home". I feel as if these people get it, they understand. This information is wonderful in making sense. I've never "fit in" and misunderstood is the story of my life.
Old 04-12-2015, 10:07 PM
Ascender
I would like to share some quotes from different beings that have told me.

"You are born to love and be loved."
"Don't forget who you are."
"You are always being watched over"

These are just a few of the things that have been told to me. I have low self esteem to. Really started when my 'awaking' started in the 9th grade. Im still in a denial stage where I have a feeling, well more like a knowing, but I just can get my self to believe that I am one. Its really all me, but I do hope this helps at least a bit and know your not alone on this! :)
Old 05-12-2015, 12:14 AM
Experiencer

Wow, this is a trip down memory lane lol. I kept seeing this thread pop up in my feed lately and I kept wondering "why did I subscribe to a thread about indigos?" haha not realizing that I started the thread.

This is pretty cool cuz I never look back on any of my old threads and I have a newer perspective on all this.

So over the course of 8 months I discovered that the "superiority/inferiority complex" (not my words but I'll take them) I was suffering was the result of being raised a religious person. I've been told ever since I was a baby that Jesus was watching my every move and would punish me if I was bad. He sees you when you're sleeping. He knows when you're awake. He knows when you've been bad or good, so be good or Jesus is sending you straight to hell to burn for eternity.

Life caused a lot of problems to come my way and as a result I took a long break from church and it was then that I discovered that it had given me an inferiority problem. I've been told all my life that God only loves the righteous and everyone is a sinner and you must beg for forgiveness otherwise he hates you. Talk about a loving god.

Looking back, I can see how Law of Attraction brought me the resulting life I lived. I was vibrating unworthiness and negativity and I attracted those types of situations in my life. Every job I worked I always managed to be stuck with people with superiority issues that told me how dumb I was and how I couldn't never do the job right (like them). I responded the only way (low vibrationally) I knew how by telling them that they were the stupid ones and I would demonstrate it by blowing past their production numbers and doing it in half the time with half the effort. That was only a fleeting victory.

I didn't realize that I was looking at what -was-, which was the past. It was a product of my thinking habits, which was a product of my upbringing. And the more I looked at that and reacted to that, the more I was going to get that.

The first step on my journey was to completely cut off the church and old "friends" that fed negativity into my life. You can keep those people around, but you'll be fighting an uphill battle. I had no desire to do that.

The second step was to do what was advised by many on this thread: to develop self love. I was too consumed about what others thought of me that I didn't care about what I thought of me. This step was incredibly hard but was made easier by purging my environment of the negativity.

The last step I learned is closely related to the second one. I came to appreciate how attraction works and how we attract things in our lives by our thoughts and emotions, which create our vibration that goes out to the world and brings things to us that vibrate at a similar level. This step took a long time to figure out too but I made breakthroughs in being able to control my thoughts and emotional states to the point where I can quickly observe myself thinking or feeling something negative and cancel it out and decide to think/feel otherwise. That was an impossibility when I first started out.

I can't say that I've got James Bond confidence, but my state now in comparison to when I started this thread is a night-and-day difference. I've taken more control of my life and feel pretty good overall.

As far as the indigo thing goes, I'd say the biggest trait I have of it is my rebelliousness. I don't just accept what's given to me, I question it and dissect it and seek to improve upon it or tear it down and restart a more efficient way. Perhaps that's a innate indigo trait in my blood, or maybe it's a happy consequence of being screwed over by a religion of love. Either way, I'm finding more constructive and creative ways to exercise this trait other than fighting against people and against life.

It really is a blessing to have a drive that forces you out of the status-quo box that society has built and into realms unknown. It has to be backed by loving intention and high vibration though.
Old 18-01-2016, 01:05 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalHeart

That's what i feel too.I did a test once and it showed that my lower 3 chakras were closed while my upper 4 chakras were open.